+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
You're at IP2. Your R10 eligibility check (whether you submitted documents for each required item) is done. Your criminality is probably done.

You now have to wait for them to perform your security checks and actual eligibility review (where they determine if you meet the requirements).

You can order GCMS notes if you wish from http://getgcms.com but I would suggest you just wait. You may also call IRCC using instructions contained in my signature and ask specifically for the status of "eligibility, criminality, and security" by name to get the status of each.

Your AOR is late in December, so you shouldn't expect PPR until the end of April at the soonest, since you are FSW-O. With that said, some South Africans and Nigerians seem to get PPR nearly instantly, so who really knows.

I hope this helps. Good luck, sir!
Thank's a lot! This is very useful. I'm from Russia.

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
You're at IP2. Your R10 eligibility check (whether you submitted documents for each required item) is done. Your criminality is probably done.

You now have to wait for them to perform your security checks and actual eligibility review (where they determine if you meet the requirements).

You can order GCMS notes if you wish from http://getgcms.com but I would suggest you just wait. You may also call IRCC using instructions contained in my signature and ask specifically for the status of "eligibility, criminality, and security" by name to get the status of each.

Your AOR is late in December, so you shouldn't expect PPR until the end of April at the soonest, since you are FSW-O. With that said, some South Africans and Nigerians seem to get PPR nearly instantly, so who really knows.

I hope this helps. Good luck, sir!
@USProgrammer just want to commend your dedication to this forum and how you take your time to answer almost everyone. You are amazing and I hope we get to meet when we arrive in Canada.

lurdy

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Abuja
You can raise case specific enquiry (CSE) to notify IRCC about the refusal.

QUOTE="preetz, post: 7622902, member: 586803"]Hi,

My AOR is dec11th, MEP - 22nd jan.
I have a query, my husband who is the main applicant for express entry had been refused a dependable visa to UK in the year 2012, feb . We have no documents for it. He was refused because the bank statement I provided was not in the required format. So i had applied again for him with the correct documents, and then he was granted his dependant visa. And entered UK by around April .

Now my question is , was it necessary to mention this refusal. We did not mention it. And getting really scared now. My agency assured me that you don’t need to mention that refusal , if you have applied again and travelled soon.

I hope I am clear in explaining my situation. Guys kindly let me know what you think about it.[/QUOTE]

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018

I have a query, my husband who is the main applicant for express entry had been refused a dependable visa to UK in the year 2012, feb . We have no documents for it. He was refused because the bank statement I provided was not in the required format. So i had applied again for him with the correct documents, and then he was granted his dependant visa. And entered UK by around April .

Now my question is , was it necessary to mention this refusal. We did not mention it. And getting really scared now. My agency assured me that you don’t need to mention that refusal , if you have applied again and travelled soon.

I hope I am clear in explaining my situation. Guys kindly let me know what you think about it.
[/QUOTE]
Did they ask you if you’ve ever been refused VISA?. If there was no such question in your application form why do you bother yourself about it. I think as long as the VISA later came after the refusal and you included your travel history I don’t think you should bother yourself about it. If they find out (which I doubt) they will ask you to provide clarification. The waiting is just making many of us overthink things.

IMO! You are fine.

Good luck.

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
I have been trying to register for the Job bank but keep getting this error. Anyone have a solution for this?

Express Entry profile numberError: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016

I hope I am clear in explaining my situation. Guys kindly let me know what you think about it.
[/QUOTE]

guess not required

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
I have been trying to register for the Job bank but keep getting this error. Anyone have a solution for this?

Express Entry profile numberError: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.
Yes , I am also facing the same problem.. I talked to my consultant and he said JoBbank is not that much useful nowadays

Reactions: rody0988 and OVIE

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi all,

Thankd to you all for amazing info, especially @USProgrammer!

How would I go about finding where my VO is?

AOR 12 Dec, IP1, South Africa.
Cheers
You can raise a CSE or call IRCC to find out what office your application is currently at. It can be transferred, however.

Last edited:

dhari143

Feb 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

Everytime I try to login to CIC.gc.ca, it leads to the Home page. Despite multiple attempts from different browsers, clearing cache every time.
How do i resolve this issue? any suggestions