India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Dear All,
I have AOR of 7th December, 2018 and Medical cleared on 17th Jan. I realised that I forgot to mention my visa refusal of UK which happened in the year 2006. However, I got tourist visa for UK in 2017.
What should I do now? Please help with your feedback
I m in almost the same situation.

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hi,

My AOR is dec11th, MEP - 22nd jan.
I have a query, my husband who is the main applicant for express entry had been refused a dependable visa to UK in the year 2012, feb . We have no documents for it. He was refused because the bank statement I provided was not in the required format. So i had applied again for him with the correct documents, and then he was granted his dependant visa. And entered UK by around April .

Now my question is , was it necessary to mention this refusal. We did not mention it. And getting really scared now. My agency assured me that you don’t need to mention that refusal , if you have applied again and travelled soon.

I hope I am clear in explaining my situation. Guys kindly let me know what you think about it.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi all, just a quick update to let you know why I've been AWOL - I'm away for a couple of weeks of much-needed vacation. I'lI be back on March 5 and look forward to returning to the forum then! While I am sorry to be missing out on all your updates, please know that I care v much and wish you all the best! A haiku for the meantime:

I'm away skiing.
There's no PPR stress here,
Only calm and snow.

Hasta luego!
derkdsou

@USProgrammer @Laumyl

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
Hi all, just a quick update to let you know why I've been AWOL - I'm away for a couple of weeks of much-needed vacation. I'lI be back on March 5 and look forward to returning to the forum then! While I am sorry to be missing out on all your updates, please know that I care v much and wish you all the best! A haiku for the meantime:

I'm away skiing.
Only calm and snow.

Hasta luego!
derkdsou

@USProgrammer @Laumyl
Enjoy the holidays my friend!

Reactions: derkdsou

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019

I'm away skiing.
Only calm and snow.

Hasta luego!
derkdsou

@USProgrammer @Laumyl
A haiku:

That sure sounds like fun!
Skiing all along the slopes.
See you when you're back.

Reactions: derkdsou

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
While everyone is waiting for their ppr, l wanted to make sure we all have a get together once all of us are in canada.. getting a job is not a v big deal if you have the right contact... i am assuming all this provided we hav been working on our jo

Reactions: HT8485

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys
A small inquiry. When I applied for EE from India and at that time my all documents has gone to Canada I think so after that they send file to different VO around the world or from starting my file was with NDVO.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi guys
A small inquiry. When I applied for EE from India and at that time my all documents has gone to Canada I think so after that they send file to different VO around the world or from starting my file was with NDVO.
First ur file would be in CIO then its been transferred to NDVO !

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
Hello, my case - FSW, AOR 30 Dec, MEP 12 Feb, Biometrics 20 Feb. I noticed only one ghost update on 13 Feb.
Now it says:
"Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I presume it's on IP2, right?
What actions can I make to become aware of the status of my case? What actually can they tell me?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hello, my case - FSW, AOR 30 Dec, MEP 12 Feb, Biometrics 20 Feb. I noticed only one ghost update on 13 Feb.
Now it says:
"Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I presume it's on IP2, right?
What actions can I make to become aware of the status of my case? What actually can they tell me?
You're at IP2. Your R10 eligibility check (whether you submitted documents for each required item) is done. Your criminality is probably done.

You now have to wait for them to perform your security checks and actual eligibility review (where they determine if you meet the requirements).

You can order GCMS notes if you wish from http://getgcms.com but I would suggest you just wait. You may also call IRCC using instructions contained in my signature and ask specifically for the status of "eligibility, criminality, and security" by name to get the status of each.

Your AOR is late in December, so you shouldn't expect PPR until the end of April at the soonest, since you are FSW-O. With that said, some South Africans and Nigerians seem to get PPR nearly instantly, so who really knows.

I hope this helps. Good luck, sir!

Farmer11

Feb 16, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
14/12/2018
You're at IP2. Your R10 eligibility check (whether you submitted documents for each required item) is done. Your criminality is probably done.

You now have to wait for them to perform your security checks and actual eligibility review (where they determine if you meet the requirements).

You can order GCMS notes if you wish from http://getgcms.com but I would suggest you just wait. You may also call IRCC using instructions contained in my signature and ask specifically for the status of "eligibility, criminality, and security" by name to get the status of each.

Your AOR is late in December, so you shouldn't expect PPR until the end of April at the soonest, since you are FSW-O. With that said, some South Africans and Nigerians seem to get PPR nearly instantly, so who really knows.

I hope this helps. Good luck, sir!
I am @ we are processing your background check So what means 2nd ghost update and even 3rd one ? Aor 14 dec mep 25 jan cec