Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I received the email too stating that "We are working on your application..." AOR Oct 2018

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
AOR Dec 2018. How can we start a petition without any possible retaliation from IRCC? I wish we could file a class action lawsuit against them. I've heard some people have started receiving PPR. Has anyone from this group received PPR?

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
AOR Dec 2018. How can we start a petition without any possible retaliation from IRCC? I wish we could file a class action lawsuit against them. I've heard some people have started receiving PPR. Has anyone from this group received PPR?
nothing yet

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
NOTHING AT ALL ............THERE WAS ONE LIVE SESSION BY ONE IMMIGRATION LAWYER WHERE HE TOLD THAT NO FSW DRAW - OUT LAND TILL DEC END AS THEY WANT TO FINISH OLD CASES AND THE NDVO IS THE BUSIEST OFFICE IN THE WORLD AND IT WILL TAKE THEM MORE TIME TO PROCESS ANYTHING

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dear Friends,

My 3 years wait has come to an end. I have received Ready for Visa (PPR) Mail on 9 Nov 2021!!!!! I'm still to fully digest this surprise. I hope that all my fellow "waiting for PPR" friends get it soon. A positive information - One of my friend's spousal application has been approved on 8 Nov. So, let us all keep hope in that IRCC is working to clear backlogs.

I sincerely thank you guys for your support, advice and encouraging words in my most difficult times. It's been hell of a journey and I'm lucky to have you guys by my side.

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Dear Friends,

My 3 years wait has come to an end. I have received Ready for Visa (PPR) Mail on 9 Nov 2021!!!!! I'm still to fully digest this surprise. I hope that all my fellow "waiting for PPR" friends get it soon. A positive information - One of my friend's spousal application has been approved on 8 Nov. So, let us all keep hope in that IRCC is working to clear backlogs.

I sincerely thank you guys for your support, advice and encouraging words in my most difficult times. It's been hell of a journey and I'm lucky to have you guys by my side.
Congratulations .... Hope we all can join u soon

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
Dear Friends,

Wow! Congratulations! You must’ve not believed it and checked (read) the email few times. Its good thing for us too, strongly feel rest of us will get something soon.

Jaceson868

Feb 1, 2019
Dear Friends,

CONGRATS

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Dear Friends,

Congratulations and all the best to everyone who r waiting
And May I know in which programme did you apply please?
Thank you

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon
Our 2nd medicals are about to expire this month without any updates, Can I ask for an extension because it is just waste of time and money to do it for the third time while there is no updates from their side despite the file is being RFV for more than one year now! I am afraid they will send me remedicals again this month and I have to travel with my kids 8 hrs to reach the closest center. They sent me remedical request last December so it's about to expire soon.
Another question please, do you have any idea how applications are being prioritized now because I see many applicants who submitted in 2020 getting their visas while I have been waiting for 3 years despite RVF in the notes.
Thank you!
FSW-O
VO: Paris
AOR dec 2018