+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
Hi all, I’ve been trying to log in via gc key but I’m having trouble since 2 days. Sometimes after user id and password page the homepage comes. Sometimes the Error 403 page comes up. Sometimes I reach till the question and answers page (where we have to answer the security question)and then error or homepage. Anyone else having these issues?

Jaceson868

Feb 1, 2019
Hi all, I’ve been trying to log in via gc key but I’m having trouble since 2 days. Sometimes after user id and password page the homepage comes. Sometimes the Error 403 page comes up. Sometimes I reach till the question and answers page (where we have to answer the security question)and then error or homepage. Anyone else having these issues?
Try clearing your browser cache....it is working for me...Normally when I see that error they are updating the IRCC Website.

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
I recieved re-medical request few days ago.. this is the third time to do medicals!
Anyone else recieved re-medical?
It is just a waste of time,money and nerves! I don't understand why they don't extend them especially that they don't send us PPR!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I recieved re-medical request few days ago.. this is the third time to do medicals!
It is just a waste of time,money and nerves! I don't understand why they don't extend them especially that they don't send us PPR!
@Drsis i understand the frustration, but given the trends it is the last stage before PPR is issued. All the best!

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Seriously Third Time............Hope they now speed up the process from january as all of our files are on verge of completion

Juhi28

May 27, 2020
Hello guys
Dec 2018 AOR, first re medical will expire in February 2022. Should I keep any hopes or withdraw file,, really frustrated

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Yes, in Dec , but everything in notes looked okay
I think if everything is passed, it is worth waiting a little bit longer. In my case, I have been waiting for 3 years and all my plans are on hold but I hope the wait end soon for all of us!
All the best

Juhi28

May 27, 2020
I think if everything is passed, it is worth waiting a little bit longer. In my case, I have been waiting for 3 years and all my plans are on hold but I hope the wait end soon for all of us!
All the best
Yes I can totally understand, even all my plans are on hold. What is the issue with your file? Not sure about everything passed in my file, notes stated criminality expired, it's in security check I guess from long time

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Yes I can totally understand, even all my plans are on hold. What is the issue with your file? Not sure about everything passed in my file, notes stated criminality expired, it's in security check I guess from long time
Everything is passed and it is mentioned in the notes ready for visa but I think it is delayed due to travel restrictions.. I did remedicals this week and hopefully be able to get my visa soon.

Juhi28

May 27, 2020
Everything is passed and it is mentioned in the notes ready for visa but I think it is delayed due to travel restrictions.. I did remedicals this week and hopefully be able to get my visa soon.
That's great! You will get it soon! Just wondering when my notes will mention the same

Juhi28

May 27, 2020
That's great! You will get it soon! Just wondering when my notes will mention the same
Also, could you please share , how much time it took for security to get cleared? And whether they asked again for any documents other than medicals?