+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
How many Afghan applicants are there now? according to last correspondence with IRCC now they are busy with Afghan applicants. You are free to accuse me of stereotyping, but if my clean case is under security screening for 3 years many of those Afghans are supposed to be under SS for long. Which means our files will gather more dust and eventually forgotten/dumped in trash!

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
How many Afghan applicants are there now? according to last correspondence with IRCC now they are busy with Afghan applicants. You are free to accuse me of stereotyping, but if my clean case is under security screening for 3 years many of those Afghans are supposed to be under SS for long. Which means our files will gather more dust and eventually forgotten/dumped in trash!
Does your gcms notes tell your security screening is still going on?

Jaceson868

Feb 1, 2019
So yesterday Mark Holthe on youtube posted a vid with 2 Outland applicants getting their COPR in Oct....fingers crossed....also you all should take a look at it...there is one particular point raised that if there is a change of settlement funds that it may be an issue.

Deva90

Jul 15, 2019
Hello All,

In my profile it is now showing as 'Not Applicable' against Background Check. Does anybody know what meaning to make of this? Earlier it was in background check since more than one and half year.

Anybody with similar update to their profile?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello All,

In my profile it is now showing as 'Not Applicable' against Background Check. Does anybody know what meaning to make of this? Earlier it was in background check since more than one and half year.

Anybody with similar update to their profile?
@Deva90 there has been some movement on the application now. this is an indication that the file has been opened once again by the visa officer.

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
All of us who have AOR in 2018, can’t we all who have applications pending/in progress start a petition or keep tagging IRCC on twitter etc and ask them to finalise our applications? However, complex our applications are, 3 years is hell lot of time to make a decision.

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
All of us who have AOR in 2018, can’t we all who have applications pending/in progress start a petition or keep tagging IRCC on twitter etc and ask them to finalise our applications? However, complex our applications are, 3 years is hell lot of time to make a decision.
With you on it

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
Well I am posting and replying on few of IRCC and Canada in India posts to clear FSW backlogs. Tagging immigration minister Sean Fraser. Its frustrating.

Latest tweet/reply -Daylight fraud! @CitImmCanada and @CanadainIndia will take your money and later they’ll say you can withdraw your application if you like but money is not refundable if we have started processing your application. The process is unending, no decision

Because whenever I raise webform they clearly mention this ‘withdraw’ and ‘no refund’ thing. Its like they are hinting us if you are irritated from the wait, withdraw your appliction.
With you on it

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Well I am posting and replying on few of IRCC and Canada in India posts to clear FSW backlogs. Tagging immigration minister Sean Fraser. Its frustrating.

Latest tweet/reply -Daylight fraud! @CitImmCanada and @CanadainIndia will take your money and later they’ll say you can withdraw your application if you like but money is not refundable if we have started processing your application. The process is unending, no decision

Because whenever I raise webform they clearly mention this ‘withdraw’ and ‘no refund’ thing. Its like they are hinting us if you are irritated from the wait, withdraw your appliction.
Best start contacting MP...

Jaceson868

Feb 1, 2019
Got a generic email from IRCC indicating that they working on my file...o_O

And they didn't forget....guessing some of youall will get the same.