+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Deva90

Jul 15, 2019
I recently received 3 Request Letters from IRCC and all letters begin with same line "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents"

What does this mean? Is my application in final stages now? People whose PR is done please help.

They also have asked to redo medicals and asked for Police Certificate again. Why is this needed?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I recently received 3 Request Letters from IRCC and all letters begin with same line "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents"

What does this mean? Is my application in final stages now? People whose PR is done please help.

They also have asked to redo medicals and asked for Police Certificate again. Why is this needed?
You seem to be at the final stage. Police certificate is requested on a case-by-case basis (since your application is from 2018 - perhaps the time that has passed by has led to them requesting for a PC). Do not be alarmed, just complete the submission at the earliest. Also, your previous medical exam would be invalid now as the application time has already crossed a year.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello Guys.
My AOR is December 2018. I just received a medical request for myself and my husband. But we have already submitted upfront medicals in March 2020. Do we have to redo medicals? I have sent a webform attaching our medicals again but I have not received any reply from them.
I have 20 days left to submit medical.
Do I have to redo a new medical and submit all over again? Isn't medical valid for a year?
I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions over this ?
Please and thank you!
Either call or follow-up with the VO.

Deva90

Jul 15, 2019
You seem to be at the final stage. Police certificate is requested on a case-by-case basis (since your application is from 2018 - perhaps the time that has passed by has led to them requesting for a PC). Do not be alarmed, just complete the submission at the earliest. Also, your previous medical exam would be invalid now as the application time has already crossed a year.
Thanks for replying.

I am just frustrated with the fact that we have to unnecessarily have to bear the costs and frustration of arranging same documents again and again when in fact the delay is caused due to their own fault. They do not even seem to be working on application.

Moreover, I have observed one more thing, that only when I enquire about I application through submitting Webform, I received their requests for further information. Otherwise there was no movement at all in the application. Wonder whether others have too experienced this.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Thanks for replying.

I am just frustrated with the fact that we have to unnecessarily have to bear the costs and frustration of arranging same documents again and again when in fact the delay is caused due to their own fault. They do not even seem to be working on application.

Moreover, I have observed one more thing, that only when I enquire about I application through submitting Webform, I received their requests for further information. Otherwise there was no movement at all in the application. Wonder whether others have too experienced this.
In my case, GCMS notes or emailed queries did not lead to any movement. I believe it varies case by case. I understand the frustration but seems best to help move the process forward as quickly as possible.

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Yeah.. dec 2018 aor

They even asked me and my family to do a re medical last month because old one is expired ... but again it has been a silence after that... passed re med on Sep 18th 2020.. God knows what they are upto..

Deva90

Jul 15, 2019
Yeah.. dec 2018 aor

They even asked me and my family to do a re medical last month because old one is expired ... but again it has been a silence after that... passed re med on Sep 18th 2020.. God knows what they are upto..
Same here. Final submission of application on 29-Dec-2018, and they have asked me for the second time to redo medicals. Even asked for fresh Police Certificate.

Extremely irritating and torturous work by IRCC.

Reactions: Naveenandtina

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Well, im sure i got used to this waiting..:)
It has been almost 2 years.
.i will send a gcms note this week... i had called ircc 2 weeks back and they said everything looks normal and good at their side. Yours should also be fine ..they dont ask for remed and pcc again unless you are 90% approved..

Reactions: Deva90