+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Visa office - New Delhi Visa office
I am also Dec 2018 applicant and my file was transferred to NDVO back in Feb 2020 after passing eligibility. Do you have any idea if I can request file transfer to one of the visa offices that are open now?

Jaceson868

Feb 1, 2019
Dec 2018 also....i feel at this point its a waste of time ordering notes or even calling until Canada open up the boarders.

But this has ben the most frustrating 3 years of my life.

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
As per the recent update VFS & NDVO Will not open till Dec 2020 but from the 01 Nov they are introducing Online processing. Lets hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
As per the recent update VFS & NDVO Will not open till Dec 2020 but from the 01 Nov they are introducing Online processing. Lets hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed
Is there any new updates regarding NDVO? I read that they prioritize family sponsorship applications nowadays. Is that true?

Pilotqueen

Mar 17, 2020
Hello. Hope you guys are doing well.
I just got an email from DoNotReply-DELHI- immigration @ international.gc.ca requesting mine and my husbands passport. I am guessing this is it ? This is finally the good news? This is what we have been waiting for 2 long years?
I am in shock so I am unable to believe anything. What do you guys think?

Reactions: USProgrammer

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hello. Hope you guys are doing well.
I just got an email from DoNotReply-DELHI- immigration @ international.gc.ca requesting mine and my husbands passport. I am guessing this is it ? This is finally the good news? This is what we have been waiting for 2 long years?
I am in shock so I am unable to believe anything. What do you guys think?
Congrats! Would you mind sharing your timeline please?

Pilotqueen

Mar 17, 2020
Of course.

December 28, 2018 - AOR
March 2018 - Medical Passed
July 2018 - NDVO requested for proof of marriage/photos/chats/marriage certificate.
Silence until July 2019. ( Medical expired).
Ordered for GCMS notes in September.
GCMS notes stated RR for proof of funds.
October 2019 - I uploaded recent proof of funds documents myself with LOA.
January 2020 - Uploaded new medical for me and my husband voluntarily.
Silence until June 2020.
Ordered various GCMS notes until June 2020 but no change.
July 2020 - Eligibity passed , Security started
September 2020 - Remedical request
November 09 2020 - Request for passport

This is my long and painful process. Does this mean my PR is approved?

Thank you

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Of course.

December 28, 2018 - AOR
March 2018 - Medical Passed
July 2018 - NDVO requested for proof of marriage/photos/chats/marriage certificate.
Silence until July 2019. ( Medical expired).
Ordered for GCMS notes in September.
GCMS notes stated RR for proof of funds.
October 2019 - I uploaded recent proof of funds documents myself with LOA.
January 2020 - Uploaded new medical for me and my husband voluntarily.
Silence until June 2020.
Ordered various GCMS notes until June 2020 but no change.
July 2020 - Eligibity passed , Security started
September 2020 - Remedical request
November 09 2020 - Request for passport

This is my long and painful process. Does this mean my PR is approved?

Thank you
Thank you for response. For me, eligibility was passed in Feb 2020 and nothing after that. When I called them, they told me to wait for remedical request not to do it voluntarily. AOR is Dec 2018. I am glad that NDVO is working these days.

As far as I know, passports are only requested in case of approval and I hope that anyone correct me if I am wrong! Anyways I wish you and all the applicants good luck.

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Pilotqueen

Mar 17, 2020
Thank you for response. For me, eligibility was passed in Feb 2020 and nothing after that. When I called them, they told me to wait for remedical request not to do it voluntarily. AOR is Dec 2018. I am glad that NDVO is working these days.

As far as I know, passports are only requested in case of approval and I hope that anyone correct me if I am wrong! Anyways I wish you and all the applicants good luck.
I am so sorry for the wait. I completely understand what you are going through. I am still in shock so I don't know what to believe anymore. I had kinda given up.

I live in Canada and my husband lives in India. Does he send passport to India and I send it here? Would you happen to know?

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
I am so sorry for the wait. I completely understand what you are going through. I am still in shock so I don't know what to believe anymore. I had kinda given up.

I live in Canada and my husband lives in India. Does he send passport to India and I send it here? Would you happen to know?
I am sorry, I have no idea! It is not mentioned in the email they sent?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021

Hi Congrats, I can imagine after such a long wait.
You mention you are in Canada, I take you are on BWOP? and if yes, did you have to extend?

Pilotqueen

Mar 17, 2020
Hi Congrats, I can imagine after such a long wait.
You mention you are in Canada, I take you are on BWOP? and if yes, did you have to extend?
Hello. I am on a closed work permit. I could not apply for BOWP since I am not the primary applicant. So I had an LMIA to extend my work permit.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hello. I am on a closed work permit. I could not apply for BOWP since I am not the primary applicant. So I had an LMIA to extend my work permit.
Ok