+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by kunalsingla1991, Nov 30, 2018.

1. As far as I know, biometrics were not requested for Indian applicants before 2019. If you applied in December 2018 then normally you were not supposed to give them. I did read some post where a request was sent to an Indian separately but that was an individual case.

2. congrats again. I am curious to know the Visa Office, can you please share ?

derkdsou likes this.
  3. Congratulations to all those who received PPR

So looks like a batch was released for few December folks

chints333, anas_alam and Pura Vida like this.
  4. Hello, any Singapore VO applicants here with any update??

5. Seems like it's VO dependent from what I've seen

6. This is the case with me as well. I have talked with the agent on this, they said this is the last stage request. If we want to pay we can, but he said better i pay on request. Not receiving RPRF does not mean anything bad on the application. So, let's do not worry. Hope we will both get the RPRF request soon, and the PPR will follow.

namrez and Shadima like this.
  7. I heard paying the RPRF fees earlier results in early PPR or IP2 atleast.

8. Many in November and October are still waiting after paying RPRF upfront.

As I've sad earlier, even if Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot join forces together they will still be unable to solve the mystery behind IRCC processing times.

Maya1515, sangpll2009 and namrez like this.
  9. What's your AoR?

10. I got the golden Email yesterday.
    AOR - 22nd December
    MEP - 5th Feb
    Ghost Update-7th June
    PPR-11th June
    CEC Inland.

11. Congratulations
    May I know your VO please

12. Ottawa

13. There seems to be no end to my ranting and crying on Edmonton vo. People are held up from 9 months and God knows how many more. There is no single ppr discussion in that VO forum. it's high time they get their act together. I really wonder how people keep their cool after crossing 180 mark :(

chints333 likes this.
  14. Same boat. 15 days left for 180 days. No update after Feb, all completed excepted security check pending. Not sure how long they needed really.

15. PV2 (Provincial Nomination). are you PNP?
    The review for POF is normal, whenever the agent has some doubt he/she will mark it for review. That is normal