+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Congrats bro! I checked no updated till now.
Was your profile in IP2 before the last change ie We are processing you background check....

Actually mine is in Ip2 , but with no update after that ,from Jan 21st. Queried an agent through web form , got replied that still eligibility is go through in Edmonton CPC office.
Only 18 days left, don't know what will happen. I am losing hope day after day.
Thanks brother,
Do not lose hope, patience is the key.
The more you check your email/gcKey
The more you get tensed. It’ll come when it’s time. I just sent my passport to Ottawa Office via express post. I pray that this day come to you and everyone waiting eagerly very soon. :)

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
I understand .. that... So still almost 65% profile is out of estimated timeline .. which was previously 20% or less.
Don’t go by what your profile says, mine still is at ip2, I got PPR and sent the passport. Just sit tight for the golden email. Or for any updates check at 5pm everyday in your profile.

FAYZAN ALI

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Hi All...

I called up IRCC today and they said that my case is close to final decision. Then I asked status for each stage and he said that I passed all the stages including - Eligibility, Criminality and Background Check; however system is not updated and still shows IP2.

Then I also asked him about expected timelines of PR confirmation email but the guy responded that it can come anytime within next month before June 21st (when my 6 months are getting over).

I am wondering why I am not getting approval email when all the stages are passed.
Almost there sit tight.
Hey man,

When I called 2 weeks ago the agent said
That “it could take more than 6months and it’s just an estimate and not an actual deadline as my background check was still in process”
2 weeks later I have my PPR. Relax and wait it out!! and Pray that’s the key!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I'm afraid, there is no fixed pattern anymore. Many people, including me, got their criminality status marked as passed even before eligibility and security.
This is normal, Criminality is based on your PCC which is checked during R10, so its just the Criminality can be cleared before Eligibility but security will always be after Eligibility.

Sylvia09

Aug 11, 2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Great news. Finally an agent confirmed Dec AORs are in process. Hope we all get PPR within 6 months as she said.
Thank you for sharing the info with us.

Called IRCC today and got to know the following information.

As of now only eligibility is under review and in progress and nothing else has started.

Furthermore she mentioned that my file along with other Dec 2018 AOR files are being processed and should be completed within 6 months time frame.

Hope this helps everyone.

BTW it took my wife who is in Canada 1 hr to connect with an agent.