+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

May 21, 2019
i am so sorry i dint get you.... profile means....
when i log in status shows submitted...
i am so sorry for being so persuasive
When you login to your CIC application, there are two statuses:

(1) Permanent Residency, and
(2) Express Entry: The status is always "Invitation received" if you have been invited to apply.

However. for the PR, the status shows either "submitted" or "application updated" if some work has been done on your application.

Hope it helps :)

waiting2792

May 4, 2019
Guys.

I got two ghost updates today within hours. Can someone explain? I had been in false IP2 from the beginning.

AOR: December 9, FSW-O
Biometrics: Requested, Jan 18; Submitted, Feb 6.
MEP: Jan 18

Today the profile went to "we will let you know when we start your BG" and then within a few hours it went back to IP2.

Is it real IP2? What are the checks during IP2? And how long does it take to get PPR?

Thank you.
We have the exactky the same dates. I've been on IP2 since the beginning as well. Where are you applying from and what's your nationality?

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
When you login to your CIC application, there are two statues:

(1) Permanent Residency, and
(2) Express Entry: The status is always "Invitation received" if you have been invited to apply.

However. for the PR, the status shows either "submitted" or "application updated" if some work has been done on your application.

Hope it helps :)
oh ok got it thanks a lot:)....... i just think of this all the time its like hoping for something to change.. but its just luck... all i can do is pray:oops:

kakatom

May 22, 2019
AOR: Dec.21
IP2
eligibility is being reviewed.

30 days left. I called IRCC today, being told that my eligibility is recommended pass, and my application looks pretty good.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Well I didn’t order for GCMS notes but just got off the call with IRCC agent... he told me that eligibility is being reviewed but he failed to provide any information on VO, eligibility status, criminality and security status as he was not able to see any. Though he repeatedly kept on saying that application is at the last stage and I should be hearing from the soon either about the
approval of request or ADR, if required.

Don’t know what to infer from this as nothing specific information I got from them.

I guess I WAIT till estimated completion time is the only option !!
The application process
1. R10
2. Med
3. Eligibility
4. Criminality
5. Security.
How come Eligibility can be last stage.
Do order notes to understand the real situation and if the agent is correct then you should get the good news before you even get the notes. All the best, keep me posted.

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi All...

I called up IRCC today and they said that my case is close to final decision. Then I asked status for each stage and he said that I passed all the stages including - Eligibility, Criminality and Background Check; however system is not updated and still shows IP2.

Then I also asked him about expected timelines of PR confirmation email but the guy responded that it can come anytime within next month before June 21st (when my 6 months are getting over).

I am wondering why I am not getting approval email when all the stages are passed.

Reactions: JoyForPR

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Can anyone please share their thoughts or views on the accuracy and completeness of information being shared by agent over call?

misha851

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
The application process
1. R10
2. Med
3. Eligibility
4. Criminality
5. Security.
How come Eligibility can be last stage.
Do order notes to understand the real situation and if the agent is correct then you should get the good news before you even get the notes. All the best, keep me posted.
I'm afraid, there is no fixed pattern anymore. Many people, including me, got their criminality status marked as passed even before eligibility and security.

Reactions: JoyForPR

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi All...

I called up IRCC today and they said that my case is close to final decision. Then I asked status for each stage and he said that I passed all the stages including - Eligibility, Criminality and Background Check; however system is not updated and still shows IP2.

Then I also asked him about expected timelines of PR confirmation email but the guy responded that it can come anytime within next month before June 21st (when my 6 months are getting over).

I am wondering why I am not getting approval email when all the stages are passed.
They process them in batches. You will receive it. Congrats!

Reactions: nitcanada

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
After no movement since Biometrics in February, ADR received today, requesting IMM-4506; Additional family information. Now submitted. We'll see what happens