+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi guys
I received AOR on Jan 3 and later was asked to do Canada PCC on Jan 14 and on march 8 we were asked to submit some additional documents like travel history and personal info.... the estimated time is now showing 19 days .....what do you think will happen i know its unpredictable but kinda have applied for college if i get it by june 7 my seat will b confirmed if not i will go to wait list... can some one suggest what to do:(

Thank you

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I think so. I’ve only got 12 days left on mine and I doubt I’ll see any progress from now till then. But I ordered GCMS notes so as long as everything seems okay, I’ll not worry too much.
same here i too have 12 days left i am so tensed now

Reactions: Minaja

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys
I received AOR on Jan 3 and later was asked to do Canada PCC on Jan 14 and on march 8 we were asked to submit some additional documents like travel history and personal info.... the estimated time is now showing 19 days .....what do you think will happen i know its unpredictable but kinda have applied for college if i get it by june 7 my seat will b confirmed if not i will go to wait list... can some one suggest what to do:(

Thank you
Hope for the best. I sincerely wish you get it before time

Rahul.Tech16

Dec 14, 2018
AOR date : Dec 19,2019
"Ghost Updates are real people donot ignore"
Don't know VO
Canadian Experience Class
Yesterday there was a ghost update saying profile updated then changed back to submitted.
Today PPR is here.:p
Congrats bro! I checked no updated till now.
Was your profile in IP2 before the last change ie We are processing you background check....

Actually mine is in Ip2 , but with no update after that ,from Jan 21st. Queried an agent through web form , got replied that still eligibility is go through in Edmonton CPC office.
Only 18 days left, don't know what will happen. I am losing hope day after day.

May 21, 2019
Guys.

I got two ghost updates today within hours. Can someone explain? I had been in false IP2 from the beginning.

AOR: December 9, FSW-O
Biometrics: Requested, Jan 18; Submitted, Feb 6.
MEP: Jan 18

Today the profile went to "we will let you know when we start your BG" and then within a few hours it went back to IP2.

Is it real IP2? What are the checks during IP2? And how long does it take to get PPR?

Thank you.

Reactions: RR9187

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Guys.

I got two ghost updates today within hours. Can someone explain? I had been in false IP2 from the beginning.

AOR: December 9, FSW-O
Biometrics: Requested, Jan 18; Submitted, Feb 6.
MEP: Jan 18

Today the profile went to "we will let you know when we start your BG" and then within a few hours it went back to IP2.

Is it real IP2? What are the checks during IP2? And how long does it take to get PPR?

Thank you.
what exactly is a ghost update ???

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
AOR DEC 5th.
VO Edmonton
No update since MEP JAN 16th.
IRCC agent told me that BG and criminality in process and would take longer than time frame. not sure what is true at this point. It is now official. Our PPR took longer than "indian marathon elections" :)
Lol yeah :)

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
Yes you should and check about R10 and A11.2 at the end of the notes.
Well I didn’t order for GCMS notes but just got off the call with IRCC agent... he told me that eligibility is being reviewed but he failed to provide any information on VO, eligibility status, criminality and security status as he was not able to see any. Though he repeatedly kept on saying that application is at the last stage and I should be hearing from the soon either about the
approval of request or ADR, if required.

Don’t know what to infer from this as nothing specific information I got from them.

I guess I WAIT till estimated completion time is the only option !!

Reactions: JoyForPR

Minaja

Oct 25, 2018
same here i too have 12 days left i am so tensed now
I’m not keeping my hopes up for anything by the time the application is due for completion. I have GCMS notes to look forward to though so hopefully I’ll be able to see what’s going on then.

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
It's when you login, your profile shows "Application updated" but there are no changes in the application. Once you sign in again, the application status shows "submitted".
i am so sorry i dint get you.... profile means....
when i log in status shows submitted...
i am so sorry for being so persuasive