CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Thanks! From the latest notes that you ordered, did you observe further activity or review with regards to eligibility after recommended pass or does this automatically change to Passed at the time of PPR.

Will also appreciate inputs from @legalfalcon as many among us are trying to understand difference between eligibility Met, Passed and Recommended Passed.
He'd know more than me. My notes are from post-IP2 but pre-PPR. After CoPR I'll order a final set. I only looked at the notes section.

The PDF is not searchable for some reason. It has no actual "text" in it. It's an electronic copy, but it's as if it was printed and then scanned back in, so you can't search for text. I tried OCR on it before, but that has a less than stellar result.

My post-IP2 notes look like this for the top-line status:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

It seems like security was all I was waiting on for PPR or perhaps some final review. I really don't know. I'll see in my final notes, I guess. @legalfalcon has seen a lot more notes than me so perhaps he can answer what changes after PPR in the statuses and/or notes.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Info
He'd know more than me. My notes are from post-IP2 but pre-PPR. After CoPR I'll order a final set. I only looked at the notes section.

The PDF is not searchable for some reason. It has no actual "text" in it. It's an electronic copy, but it's as if it was printed and then scanned back in, so you can't search for text. I tried OCR on it before, but that has a less than stellar result.

My post-IP2 notes look like this for the top-line status:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

It seems like security was all I was waiting on for PPR or perhaps some final review. I really don't know. I'll see in my final notes, I guess. @legalfalcon has seen a lot more notes than me so perhaps he can answer what changes after PPR in the statuses and/or notes.
Thanks for your detailed response. Also, I read in one of these threads that terminology related to Eligibility varies among VOs but without any reference to back this up with. Perhaps this whole process involves guesses and a lot of speculation, needless to mention patience :)

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
What date was your AOR and where are you from? Yes, I heard Pretoria is extremely slow. BLAAAHHHHH -_-
My AOR is 14.12.18 Pnp O from Mauritius. Yes by what I see on immitracker we can only expect things to move as from 120days onwards

parul31

Dec 14, 2018
Finally I got an email today morning from CIC with subject 'Ready for Visa'. Though I got the email but when I logged into my account my application status is 'Submitted'. Is it same for everyone at this stage? If not how long will take to get reflected in the account? Thanks!

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Finally I got an email today morning from CIC with subject 'Ready for Visa'. Though I got the email but when I logged into my account my application status is 'Submitted'. Is it same for everyone at this stage? If not how long will take to get reflected in the account? Thanks!
Congrats. Online status will change only once COPR is issued.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
You don't seem nearly excited enough. Congrats!!!

The status won't change again until CoPR is mailed after you send your PPR packet.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Congratulations! The ‘eligibility’ and ‘final decision’ fields in your profile will not change to passed until after you receive your CoPR. This is an example of what a profile may look like following a CoPR.

Reactions: parul31

khondokar_khaled

Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys, need your expert helps on one matter.

I received the ITA. But i have a confusion regarding my education dates, work history and personal activity date.

I was a Masters student in Spain from Sept 2016 till Dec 2017. My classes ended on July and I started my Internship from Aug in USA. However, as Internship of 4 months minimum was a requirement for the Masters I have mentioned Dec 2017 as my end dates and the dates also reflect my certificate.

But my personal activity timeline and work history says I worked as an Intern from Aug 2017. What should I do? Should i change education date to sep 2017 or just the personal activity date to sept? ps: My internship was a year and paid.