+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Hiphop1

Jul 9, 2018
Is the website down for tracking the application? I am trying to login via gckey. It takes my credentials and then right away brings me back to the home page - cic.gc.ca

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
They didn't contact my company, according to the notes. They just validated the documents I provided, which was a work reference letter, pay stub, some other payment related things, and some internal newsletters showing anniversaries I had at the company.

Did you have a work reference letter? That's the thing they require. If you don't have that, it's an uphill battle to prove it.
Yes, I have a valid letter with all necessary details... Salary, positoin, hours, job description, etc.
I was transferred from Sydney to Montreal through...
So I don't think the 120 day timeline for India/USA people will apply to me unfortunately.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi guys, need your expert helps on one matter.

I received the ITA. But i have a confusion regarding my education dates, work history and personal activity date.

I was a Masters student in Spain from Sept 2016 till Dec 2017. My classes ended on July and I started my Internship from Aug in USA. However, as Internship of 4 months minimum was a requirement for the Masters I have mentioned Dec 2017 as my end dates and the dates also reflect my certificate.

But my personal activity timeline and work history says I worked as an Intern from Aug 2017. What should I do? Should i change education date to sep 2017 or just the personal activity date to sept? ps: My internship was a year and paid.
Wrong thread, bud. I suggest you make a new post in the Express Entry subforum.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I meant to do this on PPR but forgot. I changed my profile pic flag, now that Canada has agreed to have me.

Went ahead and created a MyImmiTracker for the CoPR tracking and added that to my sig along with RPRF and Biometrics details.

Last edited:

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Congrat to everyone with PPR already ! Truly making me jealous haha. Anyway I am wondering if I should order GCMS note now ? I have not passed the 90 days mark yet, but I was in fault-IP2 since AOR and I am curious to see which stage of the application I am currently at. I don't think my IP2 will change at all until the only ghost update before PPR. In best case scenario I will get my PPR next month (around 110-120 days mark) and I feel bad if I order the note and taking the time away from the agent only to receive PPR 1-2 week after receiving the note back.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Congrat to everyone with PPR already ! Truly making me jealous haha. Anyway I am wondering if I should order GCMS note now ? I have not passed the 90 days mark yet, but I was in fault-IP2 since AOR and I am curious to see which stage of the application I am currently at. I don't think my IP2 will change at all until the only ghost update before PPR. In best case scenario I will get my PPR next month (around 110-120 days mark) and I feel bad if I order the note and taking the time away from the agent only to receive PPR 1-2 week after receiving the note back.
As a friendly note: you might want to have a more in-depth discussion in your January AOR thread so we can keep this one focused on December AORs.

However, my IP2 as a US resident (like you) was done 66 days from AOR and that would show up in GCMS already if you ordered them now. You won't receive them for 30 days though. You can call IRCC (seem my signature) to ask if eligibility is "met" and criminality is "passed" to determine if you're in what I believe lines up to "real IP2" based on my experience and notes.

However, I didn't have to give biometrics, so I don't know if that changes anything. Worst case, you're out $15 for useless GCMS notes.

Reactions: madscientist11