+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Moah

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
Congrats to the folks who received PPR! I must admit I'm feeling a twinge of jealousy... still waiting for SA for an application received on December 27th! Received AOR1 in late February, and PPC and Schedule A request the second week of April. It's discouraging to be still at SA phase when we applied so long ago, but when I called, I was told there's nothing to worry about and that the overall time frame is a 12 month average processing time so technically we are still on track.

Hoping for some movement soon, I really wanted us to be in Canada this fall.

I'm in the same boat as you - December 27th applicant; AOR1 on Feb 15th; submited PCC and Sched A on Feb 17th; called CIC on May 7th and told there's nothing to be concerned with.

Hang in there :)

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
I'm in the same boat as you - December 27th applicant; AOR1 on Feb 15th; submited PCC and Sched A on Feb 17th; called CIC on May 7th and told there's nothing to be concerned with.

Hang in there :)
Similar to our timeline. Finally got SA earlier today! Crossing fingers for you.

Sqg

Apr 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Any updates december applicants? Its been 2 months since they transferred our application to MVO and still no update until now.

This is so frustrating

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
We completed 2 months as well since our file got transferred to LVO and no word yet. But hoping they’ll get back with a good news.
I was getting really restless yesterday to the point of panic and anxiety (long distance relationship is frustrating sometimes) but then I reminded myself that at least we made it through the AOR1 which seemed like a pain too once (having our file returned the first time) then SA. And passing the medical was an achievement too (oh the horror of going to a doctor)! So the rest of the process will happen too. It’s difficult but it’s worth it. I just keep thinking of the time when I’ll get it and finally fly to my husband. It’ll be the best feeling! <3

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
We completed 2 months as well since our file got transferred to LVO and no word yet. But hoping they’ll get back with a good news.
I was getting really restless yesterday to the point of panic and anxiety (long distance relationship is frustrating sometimes) but then I reminded myself that at least we made it through the AOR1 which seemed like a pain too once (having our file returned the first time) then SA. And passing the medical was an achievement too (oh the horror of going to a doctor)! So the rest of the process will happen too. It’s difficult but it’s worth it. I just keep thinking of the time when I’ll get it and finally fly to my husband. It’ll be the best feeling! <3

Hope you will get update very soon.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Any updates december applicants? Its been 2 months since they transferred our application to MVO and still no update until now.

This is so frustrating
Don't get frustrate . We are in the same boat. The MVO emailed me early this month asking for additional support documents from my son and a pcc from Taiwan . And we are still going the half of the processing times. So be positive .

Reactions: Sqg

Sqg

Apr 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Don't get frustrate . We are in the same boat. The MVO emailed me early this month asking for additional support documents from my son and a pcc from Taiwan . And we are still going the half of the processing times. So be positive .
I guess that's what I'll do, thank you. I hope we get an update by the next couple months.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
I guess that's what I'll do, thank you. I hope we get an update by the next couple months.
You're welcome. I'm sure things will be fine.

Reactions: Sqg

Mono2io1

May 9, 2018
I am in the on-going processing family class sponsorship . After linking my account online , IRCC sent email for Schedule A ant not requesting from my ONLINE ACCOUNT . I send schedule A . Now , I don't see Upload Button on my Online account . Do you guys have this Upload button so I can send all requested there and it will be faster of course . I sent technician email with screen shots about this problem but no Answer ? Can anyone give me any advice please??((

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Dear Experts,

Our spousal sponsorship application was forwarded at Singapore visa office. I am sponsoring my non-accompanying spouse. It is about 170 days since IRCC has received our file. Our status is that they are reviewing the eligibility, passed the medical, No interview required, No finger-print required and Yet to start the BGC. We received pre-arrival service invitation on 3rd may from SVO. Can anyone tell me actually where we are now and how many days it will require getting a decision?

thanks in advance

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Dear Experts,

Our spousal sponsorship application was forwarded at Singapore visa office. I am sponsoring my non-accompanying spouse. It is about 170 days since IRCC has received our file. Our status is that they are reviewing the eligibility, passed the medical, No interview required, No finger-print required and Yet to start the BGC. We received pre-arrival service invitation on 3rd may from SVO. Can anyone tell me actually where we are now and how many days it will require getting a decision?

thanks in advance
Unfortunately, no one can tell exactly. It's just a waiting game. Just be patient it will come. :)

Moah

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
So just checked out our application status (on the site that's not through GCKey) and the permanent residency application status went from Application Received to In Process.

Sponsorship status is still In Process lol

Whatever though, after nearly 4.5 months I will take that update haha