+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jonny Blond

Sep 21, 2017
Did it go to Louis babineaus office..that’s the one I heard was the best. He’s legendary in this visa gig.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Did it go to Louis babineaus office..that’s the one I heard was the best. He’s legendary in this visa gig.
The Jamaican office is even faster. January 2018 applications are getting ppr already. I believe that chap up there is in the Mississauga vo.

Last edited:

Jonny Blond

Sep 21, 2017
So you did get where Louis babineau works...lucky you Nash. I was hoping it ours stayed in Mississauga but it didn’t.

somflower

May 17, 2018
Congrats to the folks who received PPR! I must admit I'm feeling a twinge of jealousy... still waiting for SA for an application received on December 27th! Received AOR1 in late February, and PPC and Schedule A request the second week of April. It's discouraging to be still at SA phase when we applied so long ago, but when I called, I was told there's nothing to worry about and that the overall time frame is a 12 month average processing time so technically we are still on track.

Hoping for some movement soon, I really wanted us to be in Canada this fall.

Reactions: Javs

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Congrats to the folks who received PPR! I must admit I'm feeling a twinge of jealousy... still waiting for SA for an application received on December 27th! Received AOR1 in late February, and PPC and Schedule A request the second week of April. It's discouraging to be still at SA phase when we applied so long ago, but when I called, I was told there's nothing to worry about and that the overall time frame is a 12 month average processing time so technically we are still on track.

Hoping for some movement soon, I really wanted us to be in Canada this fall.
Aw, I totally get how you feel! Hopefully our cases get processed really fast too.

Good luck to all!

I also really badly want to be there by fall; don’t want to miss my husband’s b’days anymore. :oops:

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
I got an update and a question:
17 May 2018 - Notification to sponsor of VO Mississauga
Does this also mean SA? Or is this unrelated.