Start processing : 6th March
MR and CSQ request : 4th April
Medical passed 12th April

CSQ applied : 26th March
CSQ received : 7th May
CSQ submited : very soon
Pre arrival : 3rd May

waiting for next communication

But still they are reviewing eligibility and background check has not started yet. So I guess, progress of our file is not much. to my mind, recently they are issuing lot of pre arrivals, So, they give it randomly
Your VISA OFFICE ? Are you using any representative ?

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Application received: Dec 8th 2017
AOR1: January 31st
Submitted Schedule A: February 14th
Sponsor Approval: February 22nd
Medical request: February 20th
Medical done: March 12th
Medical passed: March 15th
Started processing: March 23rd (application moved to LVO)
No word since then.

I’m so confused whether I should go and visit my husband since I have a visitor visa for Canada or just wait for my process to finish and then go for once because I don’t like traveling in plane for that long. I keep thinking maybe I’d get my pr by August so might just wait a bit more but then what if it takes longer? ;( I wouldn’t wanna go only to come back next month.

If I do decide to visit him, is there a way for me to send my passport from Canada when I get the request and receive my pr there too instead of having to come all the way back to my country?
Also an other question: My husband visited me in January for almost a month but we haven’t informed cic. Should we provide this extra information? If yes then where do we upload it?

Thank you.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
No word since then.

I’m so confused whether I should go and visit my husband since I have a visitor visa for Canada or just wait for my process to finish and then go for once because I don’t like traveling in plane for that long. I keep thinking maybe I’d get my pr by August so might just wait a bit more but then what if it takes longer? ;( I wouldn’t wanna go only to come back next month.

If I do decide to visit him, is there a way for me to send my passport from Canada when I get the request and receive my pr there too instead of having to come all the way back to my country?
Also an other question: My husband visited me in January for almost a month but we haven’t informed cic. Should we provide this extra information? If yes then where do we upload it?

Thank you.
Do not submit anything additional unless they ask.

You can submit your passport from Canada if you come.

Reactions: Javs

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Do not submit anything additional unless they ask.

You can submit your passport from Canada if you come.
Okay, thanks for the reply. I’ll look into going on a visit.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
December 7,2017 = received application
January 31, 2018 = AOR1 recieved application number
Feb. 1= application link to CIC account
= request schedule A (IMM 5669)
Feb. 7= submitted the schedule A
Feb. 17= request medical exam
Feb. 21= sponsors approval
March 1= AOR2 Missisuaga to Manila
March 5= started processing ecas
March 7= took the medical exam
March 15= medical passed
May 3= additional documents requested

And I'm still waiting for my pcc from Taiwan hopefully I can submit them end of this month. :cool::)

Reactions: Javs

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Application receive: 4th December
AOR : 25 january
PCC and Schedule a Submitted : 20th February
SA : March 9

AOR 2 : 7th March
Start processing : 6th March
MR and CSQ request : 4th April
Medical passed 12th April

CSQ applied : 26th March
CSQ received : 7th May
CSQ submited : very soon
Pre arrival : 3rd May

waiting for next communication

But still they are reviewing eligibility and background check has not started yet. So I guess, progress of our file is not much. to my mind, recently they are issuing lot of pre arrivals, So, they give it randomly
What is CSQ?

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
What is CSQ?
CSQ is the Selection Certificate of Quebec. If the sponsor lives at Quebec and PA wants to live at quebec then it is necessary to take approval from the Quebec govt along with SA from IRCC. After obtaining the SA from IRCC, PA has to apply to the Quebec Govt for CSQ.

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Your VISA OFFICE ? Are you using any representative ?
My Visa office is Singapore Visa Office and I am using representative. Today my representative told me that pre arrival invitation does not have any relation to the processing of Application. Applications those are in process receives pre arrival invitation at any point. So, you can not tell that you passed the eligibility once you receive pre arrival.

Reactions: Javs and Berv7

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
My Visa office is Singapore Visa Office and I am using representative. Today my representative told me that pre arrival invitation does not have any relation to the processing of Application. Applications those are in process receives pre arrival invitation at any point. So, you can not tell that you passed the eligibility once you receive pre arrival.
Okay!

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hello memebers
A very simple enquiry for the senior members .
How to know if we are in IP1 or IP2 Stage? I mean when our ecas changed first time "IN PROCESS" can we assume that its our IP1?..
And after transfered to VISA OFFICE when it again changes to "IN PROCESS" assume it as our IP2..?
Because i dont have MyCIC account access .. So try to understand through the ECAS .

Thanks in advance

A_D17

May 9, 2018
Just following up with my previous post. Since my husband is going through additional test following abnormal chest xray, of which the report will be available not until 8 weeks. He has also been on interview queue, with no date yet. My question is do we have to wait for an interview date until medical is cleared/ passed? Or are they going to give us an interview date even before the medical reports come out?

I am just so confused with all these :(

Please help. Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I am sponsoring my Husband from Bangladesh, so visa office is singapore. We have received a letter stating that he is on the waitlist for an interview and to wait for them to let us know about the time and place. This was at the beginning of April 2018. On May 4, however, we got a request for Medical. He already has done the medical exam. Usually what I have been hearing so far that the medical is usually the last step. So is this unusual to get the medical done and still wait for them to schedule an interview?

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
No word since then.

Thank you.
Hey join us on the LVO thread! We can be a liiiiiiiittle quieter than we would like over there but still worth looking in on us!

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Hey join us on the LVO thread! We can be a liiiiiiiittle quieter than we would like over there but still worth looking in on us!
I’ve been lurking around in October thread (since we initially applied in October) and LVO as well for quite some time and tbh, it gets very depressing ;( I wake up all positive then I’m like ‘jeez if October applicants are still waiting then there’s no chance for me any sooner’
Hope it picks up pace for us all.