+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
So just checked out our application status (on the site that's not through GCKey) and the permanent residency application status went from Application Received to In Process.

Sponsorship status is still In Process lol

Whatever though, after nearly 4.5 months I will take that update haha
Nice!!! SA will come shortly and Sponsors side will be DM. :)

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Unfortunately, no one can tell exactly. It's just a waiting game. Just be patient it will come. :)
Hi Gideon,

We have similar timeline. But my visa office is singapore. It is really tough to play this game.:( . Life becomes stop here. If you get any update about your application pls share with us. Thanks in advance

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi Gideon,

We have similar timeline. But my visa office is singapore. It is really tough to play this game.:( . Life becomes stop here. If you get any update about your application pls share with us. Thanks in advance
I will definitely share! Yeah I know it's really rough to wait and wait and wait...not knowing when will the application get an update. :(

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi members
I just want to ask you a sinple but important question. In 2013 i applied for my study permit But it was rejected. Now my sponsorship PR is in process. But by mistske my representative put 2014 instead of 2013 but details like UCI number and study program is mentioned in the details. But all i worried about is the year . Should i email cic about this or let it be.?

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Hi members
I just want to ask you a sinple but important question. In 2013 i applied for my study permit But it was rejected. Now my sponsorship PR is in process. But by mistske my representative put 2014 instead of 2013 but details like UCI number and study program is mentioned in the details. But all i worried about is the year . Should i email cic about this or let it be.?
I think it would be better to email CIC about this mistake or to submit a corrected form with an explanation through webform just to be on a safe side.

doubledouble

May 22, 2018
....and just got an email that my file was transferred to LA. Reading up it looks like they have concerns. Anyone going through this?
I am a US citizen, born here, and my husband is Canadian born and always lived there