+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

halloween

Oct 31, 2018
Ceremony questions,

1) Do you need to have the oath fully memorized?
2) Is it taken at once by the entire room, or individually?

Thanks!
1) Do you need to have the oath fully memorized? - No, they will give you a page, you can read from there.
2) Is it taken at once by the entire room, or individually? Entire room.

halloween

Oct 31, 2018
HI Folks,
I am having my test on Thursday 1st October in Scarborough. I seem to be nervous even though I have gone through book and taken several sample tests from different sources and I have read up on the different political parties and leaders of canada, ontario and toronto.
Any friendly advise/suggestions from my friends in this group to do well in the test.
If you have gone through the book, it won't be an issue for you to get a good score. It's easy.

Montreal5

Mar 9, 2018
hello all can anyone tell me what original documents they take on the interview(after taking the test) besides all original passports, proof of education, 2 identification... do you bring proof of how many days you've been to Canada? thank you.
It is VERY important to know exactly all your " ins" and " outs" of the country. This is where the focus the most. You should be able to match all your stamps. They go by your entry dates and if there is any discrepancy you should be able to explain your whereabouts.

halloween

Oct 31, 2018
hello all can anyone tell me what original documents they take on the interview(after taking the test) besides all original passports, proof of education, 2 identification... do you bring proof of how many days you've been to Canada? thank you.
They will need to see all your passports (current and/or expired), Driver's License or Health Card, PR card or COPR. They will verify the dates from your passport stamps. No other document required but you can take the documents you mentioned in your file.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/identity/identity-documents-applicants-must-provide-interviews-hearings-tests.html#s01

Eabie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
23-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2013
LANDED..........
09-07-2013
A Nice Halloween treat for us. Today my husband received the email invitation to take the Canadian Citizenship Test. It's scheduled for November 14, 2018. Please update the spreadsheet accordingly - thank you. :)

jess254

Sep 23, 2018
You don't have to be worry about but you your information in the application with respect to the dates need to be correct and there is 1% chance that they might ask for the proof of the tickets however in your case, your travel outside Canada were for short periods of time and only couple of times....then they may not ask for the proof but normally the tickets usually in your emails. I did print for the safe side.
thank you so much I never even thought about that, I have emails saved up so ill print them. thank you.hope I pass exam tomorrow.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013

adddkd

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th July 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Cleared my citizenship test today 20/20. Was easier than I imagined. Thank you for all the help from the seniors on this forum! All the best for those who are waiting!

ravin

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
Cleared my citizenship test today 20/20. Was easier than I imagined. Thank you for all the help from the seniors on this forum! All the best for those who are waiting!
CONGRATULATIONS ! Can you please give insight into the type of questions ? Any specific topic which has more focus. Any suggestions?

adddkd

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th July 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
CONGRATULATIONS ! Can you please give insight into the type of questions ? Any specific topic which has more focus. Any suggestions?
Nothing specific. Reading the Discovery Canada book and doing some of the mock tests available online was all I did. Questions on mock tests are harder than the ones in the exam.

jess254

Sep 23, 2018
if you read the book and practice online questions you will pass. like todays exam we had like 1 question of each topic and very easy questions.