File Transfer...
SA : 22/2/2016
Med's Done....
14/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
02/05/2016
LANDED..........
18/5/2016
PR Status of Principal Applicant finally turned to "In Process", no 3rd line though
:D :D

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
ConfusedCouple said:
So, was just lurking around the forums and noticed that someone from November got IP status, so I decided to check mine ... Lo and behold PR status is in process ;D :p

No 3rd line though.
Woop! it'll come soon.

ESUJ

Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2016
Hi guys,

we submitted our application end of Dec, my husband got approved as a sponsor and my PR application has been "in process" for a while now. We are now waiting for the famous third line to show; stating that they got the Medicals. However it might still take some months because I'm pregnant and my Medicals were incomplete (X-ray is still missing). So I'm not too surprised the line is not there.

What I am curious about is whether our application will be pending now until I submit the X ray result (which will be some time in June) or if they're already starting to process the rest of the information; do you guys have an idea how we can find this out?

Is there a way to call the office in (our case) Vienna and just ask, or do we just have to wait and see?

Thanks and cheers!

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
AOR1: 02/05/2016, SA: 02/18/2016, AOR2(3rd line): 03/29/2016
Guys, anyone in the December's group had sent the 8 pics of yourself in the previous format requirements? If yes, were you asked to provide the new ones?

I did send the former dimensions, the ECA just turned "in process" but I was wondering if they would ask for the new format 5x7cm. If I'm correct, it package for new size was updated in the beginning Dec, I don't remember.

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
Kiki-sinche said:
Guys, anyone in the December's group had sent the 8 pics of yourself in the previous format requirements? If yes, were you asked to provide the new ones?

I did send the former dimensions, the ECA just turned "in process" but I was wondering if they would ask for the new format 5x7cm. If I'm correct, it package for new size was updated in the beginning Dec, I don't remember.

We sent our 4 (4 for us as we're US) in the old format, DM with no photo request yet?

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
AOR1: 02/05/2016, SA: 02/18/2016, AOR2(3rd line): 03/29/2016
ayrazar said:
We sent our 4 (4 for us as we're US) in the old format, DM with no photo request yet?
Great thanks Ayrazar, I'm wondering if they will ask though, let's see but thanks so much for the clarification :) Good night :D

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Our Applicant status has changed to "in Process" on March 17.

If things go according to average that means a notification during the next week.

Now, our worry is the FBI report which is still in process. While one is supposed to submit at time of application, our lawyer said to apply in parallel. I'm hoping for the FBI report by Mid May. I expect there will be a request for documentation for the FBI report with about 60 days to provide. That means we should just make the timeline.

Anyone else doing (or has done) it this way? What were your experiences?

xmwx

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016 SA: 22-02-2016
File Transfer...
22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
LANDED..........
13-05-2016
Some progress on my end:
Got an email from the TLV embassy today asking me to pay the RPRF! (heard from them much fast than I expected)
Does anyone know if I can email them the receipt or do I have to mail it to them via regular mail?

balasana89

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
02-03-2018 - Schedule A and PCC
AOR Received.
02-03-2018 AOR 1
File Transfer...
29-03-2018
Ankara Visa office has asked us to send some more documents. When sending documents via post should we use a courier service (DHL,UPS... or regular post?

Anyone who has a similar experience with AVO, how long until PPR once documents are received?

INFO:
Application received: December 16
SA: February 22
Started processing: March 2
Request for documents: March 21

Also we have recently paid RPRF, should we also send along a copy of receipt with the documents or just email the receipt to CPC- misssuagua? ::)

moepoona

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
couple of questions , since decmeber applicants would have already gone through this step so any one please shed some light on below question:

-Even though I received SA last week, my online status is still in progress, and principle applicants status is showing Application Received.

Do they actually change sponsor's status to "SA" or just IN PROGRESS?

- Stage 2 AOR (if any) OR 3rd line - what exactly does it say in 3rd line? as in principle applicant side as of now its showing

1.We received xxxxxxxx application for permanent residence on xxxxx, 2016.
2.Medical results have been received.

thanks

ames219

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-DEC-2015
AOR Received.
04-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
16-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
Sep-2015/ Redo medical request Oct 6th 2016
Interview........
In queue 21st June 2016/ Interview cancelled Oct 6th
Passport Req..
16-NOV-2016
moepoona said:
couple of questions , since decmeber applicants would have already gone through this step so any one please shed some light on below question:

-Even though I received SA last week, my online status is still in progress, and principle applicants status is showing Application Received.

Do they actually change sponsor's status to "SA" or just IN PROGRESS?

- Stage 2 AOR (if any) OR 3rd line - what exactly does it say in 3rd line? as in principle applicant side as of now its showing

1.We received xxxxxxxx application for permanent residence on xxxxx, 2016.
2.Medical results have been received.

thanks
Hey, according to my experience they don't change the sponsors status to approved. It's been over a month now and it still says in process Haha. It took about two weeks after the file transfer for the pr application side to show in progress. Your 3rd line (which took about three weeks after file transfer) shows something like "we started processing...."

Hope this helps!

moepoona

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ames219 said:
Hey, according to my experience they don't change the sponsors status to approved. It's been over a month now and it still says in process Haha. It took about two weeks after the file transfer for the pr application side to show in progress. Your 3rd line (which took about three weeks after file transfer) shows something like "we started processing...."

Hope this helps!
thank you !

all2015

Dec 13, 2015
I'm sponsoring my wife from instanbul...Ankara asked me for documents and secondly in in February 15 for more supporting documents... also they have indicated as soon as passible...its been in process since oct.

do you have any experience or have any idea what when would be next step??

can_tur said:
Golding, it looks like you will be getting a passport request soon. That is great news!

My visa office is also Ankara. It looks like AVO started to process applications faster. When did you see the 'We started processing your application...' line on the PA side on ecas? Mine was on March 9th and I am wondering how long I should wait before I hear anything new.