+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2015 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

HopefulPinay

Oct 25, 2016
Skye2014 said:
Hi Djl,

Seriously? wow, now I am too excited :) Thank you so much for giving me hope :)

Skye
Hello, December applicant here and got my PPR last week/ Just waiting for my passport now.

BUT I NEED HELP PLEASE

today, i got a medical surveillance form and i know this means i have to report to a health clinic for monitoring. no further message, just the forms.

can anyone enlighten us on the process? how long is the surveillance normally? can this be completed in a week only?
i plan to stay in Canada for a short period only (1/2 month only) and go back to Philippines to continue my work and studies.
should i declare this in immigration and to the health office as a change in address? will i be able to complete my health check, is it just a one-time reporting to health office, or can i do the monitoring after i come back to Canada for good next year?

sorry for the flood of questions. thanks to those who can help answer. thank you

tandt1

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
17-07-2015
t_yet2004 said:
Anyone else waiting for ppr? Hav u recv pre arrival email too?
It's going to be a year soon and no PPR yet :(

Skye2014

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
08-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
Not hoping for this one
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
Hi All,

I finally got my PPR :-0

Good Luck to those who are still waiting

:)

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi, if anyone could help me.with this. I don't know how to explain to CIC regarding the information they asking us.
I have applied for PR of my British husband, he has some minor charges in past for which I was asked to submit the UK police record.
I was again asked by CIC that "a full submission of events/outcomes is provided to ensure that the applicant is not criminally inadmissible to Canada under IRPA."

I sent enhanced CRB which has got explanation of each time ( date /place/charges/outcome/fine/court order......)

Now I have got reply " We have also looked at the attached and it appears you have resubmitted a copy of your police record and not a full explanation of the events surrounding your police record.
You must submit the requested within the previously stipulated 45 day deadline or your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file which may result in a refusal."

There is no other authority in UK that can provide what CIC asking us in fact what they asking is included in the CRB report.
Can anyone please help what should I do.

tandt1

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
17-07-2015
sherrysn said:
Hi, if anyone could help me.with this. I don't know how to explain to CIC regarding the information they asking us.
I have applied for PR of my British husband, he has some minor charges in past for which I was asked to submit the UK police record.
I was again asked by CIC that "a full submission of events/outcomes is provided to ensure that the applicant is not criminally inadmissible to Canada under IRPA."

I sent enhanced CRB which has got explanation of each time ( date /place/charges/outcome/fine/court order......)

Now I have got reply " We have also looked at the attached and it appears you have resubmitted a copy of your police record and not a full explanation of the events surrounding your police record.
You must submit the requested within the previously stipulated 45-day deadline or your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file which may result in a refusal."

There is no another authority in the UK that can provide what CIC asking us in fact what they asking is included in the CRB report.
We are in the same situation as you are. We were asked to submit court documents, narrative of the event. We sent it all and they sent us Procedural Fairness Letter to provide any documents related to the conviction. Though we had already submitted the court docs, doctor's notes and other evidence. I ordered GCMS notes and the officer wrote that we did not provide court documents as per his request. We hired a lawyer to write us affidavit (all the details related to the conviction) and provided everything once again. It has been 4 months now and I've no response from them. Every time I send case inquiry, they respond back that file is pending final review and decision. They don't really specify what exact document they want which sucks.

tandt1

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
17-07-2015
sherrysn said:

You must submit the requested within the previously stipulated 45 day deadline or your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file which may result in a refusal."

There is no other authority in UK that can provide what CIC asking us in fact what they asking is included in the CRB report.
Just to add that we also wrote in affidavit that if the attachments are not satisfactory then to look at our application based on H & C grounds since a child is involved.

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
tandt1 said:
Just to add that we also wrote in affidavit that if the attachments are not satisfactory then to look at our application based on H & C grounds since a child is involved.
Thank you very much for your help, I am going to hire a lawyer now as well. And I have got 15 days of the 45 days deadline.

Faa1599

Feb 27, 2016
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
December 2015
Doc's Request.
July 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
November 2015 Re-medical- November 2016
Interview........
November 2015
Passport Req..
20th January 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24th January 2017
LANDED..........
2nd February 2017
Nirorathi said:
Hi any updates for December applicants from Colombo visa office??
Is it only the srilankan VO applicants still waiting? :'(

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
Any December 2015 applicants still waiting from Lebanon?
I know most sponsored females already got their visas but any males waiting?

Reactions: Wissoo