Passport Req..
20/5/2016
VISA ISSUED...
30/05/2016
LANDED..........
1/6/2016
xmwx said:
Some progress on my end:
Got an email from the TLV embassy today asking me to pay the RPRF! (heard from them much fast than I expected)
Does anyone know if I can email them the receipt or do I have to mail it to them via regular mail?
I'm glad to hear that man! I have an israeli friend in the same boat, she paid online and just emailed them the electronic reciept, all together just a matter of days.
Them asking you to pay this means that you won't need an interview or that the decision will come soon? I'm not sure where i heard this but i'm not sure if it's true.

xmwx

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016 SA: 22-02-2016
File Transfer...
22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
LANDED..........
13-05-2016
S92 said:
I'm glad to hear that man! I have an israeli friend in the same boat, she paid online and just emailed them the electronic reciept, all together just a matter of days.
Them asking you to pay this means that you won't need an interview or that the decision will come soon? I'm not sure where i heard this but i'm not sure if it's true.
Thanks!
I paid and emailed the receipt back to them within a couple of hours of receiving the email.
I'm not sure what this means about my application.. hopefully it's towards the end, that would definitely be awesome! I guess we'll see in the coming days/weeks if ecas changes to DM or I get PPR from the embassy. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything from them.

S92

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel-Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/12/2015
Doc's Request.
29/3/2016
AOR Received.
29/1/2016
File Transfer...
3/3/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/5/2016
VISA ISSUED...
30/05/2016
LANDED..........
1/6/2016
Ok thnx bro :) I hope it'll go fast and smooth for u.

Btw about the PPR someone here told me that they won't ask us for it cuz we r visa exempt, do u know anything about that?

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
S92 said:
Ok thnx bro :) I hope it'll go fast and smooth for u.

Btw about the PPR someone here told me that they won't ask us for it cuz we r visa exempt, do u know anything about that?
If your country is visa exempt to Canada, then there wont be a need for PPR. U might only get a email asking for copies of passport and not send the passport itself. eCas will change to DM, and you will get your CoPR.

can_tur

Mar 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2016 (AVO)
File Transfer...
26-02-2016
all2015 said:
I'm sponsoring my wife from instanbul...Ankara asked me for documents and secondly in in February 15 for more supporting documents... also they have indicated as soon as passible...its been in process since oct.

do you have any experience or have any idea what when would be next step??

When did you send the supporting documents that they asked for? The next step should be passport request (unless they decide to interview you) if the documents you sent are sufficient.

jmacd11

Oct 27, 2015
Tolexmi said:
If your country is visa exempt to Canada, then there wont be a need for PPR. eCas will change to DM, and you will get your CoPR.
This is false. My spouse is from NZ and we received PPR. Our eCas changed to Decision Made this Sunday and this Monday at 8am my husband received an email requesting 2 photos/photocopy of his passport/ copy of the email with the information filled in the chart/XpressPost self addressed envelope to be sent to CPP-Ottawa within 30 days of receipt of the email.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
jmacd11 said:
This is false. My spouse is from NZ and we received PPR. Our eCas changed to Decision Made this Sunday and this Monday at 8am my husband received an email requesting 2 photos/photocopy of his passport/ copy of the email with the information filled in the chart/XpressPost self addressed envelope to be sent to CPP-Ottawa within 30 days of receipt of the email.
i want to believe PPR means- Send us your passport.

Thanks for d outright disapproval, would have been nice if u just help add some more info to the response, so the person who asked would get a better understanding on the subject.

ames219

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-DEC-2015
AOR Received.
04-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
16-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
Sep-2015/ Redo medical request Oct 6th 2016
Interview........
In queue 21st June 2016/ Interview cancelled Oct 6th
Passport Req..
16-NOV-2016
Tolexmi said:

Thanks for d outright disapproval, would have been nice if u just help add some more info to the response, so the person who asked would get a better understanding on the subject.
Hi Tolexmi, I think jmacd11 was just correcting a previous statement, not answering a questioning.. It wasnt a disapproval :)

canadausa#11

Jan 5, 2016
Tolexmi said:

Well you said that all visa exempt applicants go straight from DM to COPR, which is not correct so she/he was just correcting that information

louise8118

Dec 28, 2015
Michigan
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-JAN-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
29-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
08-DEC-2015
Passport Req..
EMAIL COPY 23-APR-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM 01-MAY-2016
batterypk1 said:
Now, our worry is the FBI report which is still in process. While one is supposed to submit at time of application, our lawyer said to apply in parallel. I'm hoping for the FBI report by Mid May. I expect there will be a request for documentation for the FBI report with about 60 days to provide. That means we should just make the timeline.

Anyone else doing (or has done) it this way? What were your experiences?
I sent the fingerprints at the end of November and the application itself a month later. Have not received the FBI report yet. Waiting anxiously.

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
jmacd11 said:
Some people who are from visa exempt countries are not requested to send in copies of their passport and they go from DM to receiving their COPR. "PPR" is "Passport Request", which usually means you have to send in the actual passport. I haven't seen instances where the term "PPR" is used for "Passport copies requested" on the forum. I could be mistaken, but that is from reading posts on this forum.
So the info that Tolexmi gave was true based on what is out there on the forum. Each one of us on the forum really does their absolute best to help one another. Of course all situations are different. I like to try and lift each other up as we are all going through the same thing in a lot of ways.

Here is some info from CIC's site.

Request for passportApplicants from visa-exempt countries

The ‘Passport Request’ letter instructs the applicant on how to send a photocopy of the bio data page of their passport and, if applicable, the bio data page of the passports of their accompanying spouse and dependent children.

Applicants from visa-required countries

The ‘Passport Request’ letter instructs the applicant on how to send their valid passport and, if applicable, the valid passports of their accompanying spouse and dependent children.

Permanent resident visas cannot be affixed to dsmilediplomatic, official or military passports.

Best Wishes & Smiles
Tracy

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
TracyCa64 said:
Some people who are from visa exempt countries are not requested to send in copies of their passport and they go from DM to receiving their COPR. "PPR" is "Passport Request", which usually means you have to send in the actual passport. I haven't seen instances where the term "PPR" is used for "Passport copies requested" on the forum. I could be mistaken, but that is from reading posts on this forum.
So the info that Tolexmi gave was true based on what is out there on the forum. Each one of us on the forum really does their absolute best to help one another. Of course all situations are different. I like to try and lift each other up as we are all going through the same thing in a lot of ways.

Here is some info from CIC's site.

Request for passportApplicants from visa-exempt countries

The ‘Passport Request’ letter instructs the applicant on how to send a photocopy of the bio data page of their passport and, if applicable, the bio data page of the passports of their accompanying spouse and dependent children.

Applicants from visa-required countries

The ‘Passport Request’ letter instructs the applicant on how to send their valid passport and, if applicable, the valid passports of their accompanying spouse and dependent children.

Permanent resident visas cannot be affixed to dsmilediplomatic, official or military passports.

Best Wishes & Smiles
Tracy

+1 for u

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
canadausa#11 said:
Well you said that all visa exempt applicants go straight from DM to COPR, which is not correct so she/he was just correcting that information

jmacd11 said:
:D :p ;D

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Thanx a lot TracyCa64

Just a Prove ::::

stephcy said:
I just checked my Ecas and it has changed in Decision Made!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited and chocked!!! I wished I could see what the decision is!!! :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D :D
and later...

stephcy said:
I just received my Confirmation for Permanent Residence :))))))))) I'm so excitedddd :))

No PPR...

canadausa#11 and jmacd11 - Hope you're learning .... :-*

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
jmacd11 said:
Here is the whole answer from Tolexmi:

"If your country is visa exempt to Canada, then there wont be a need for PPR. U might only get a email asking for copies of passport and not send the passport itself. eCas will change to DM, and you will get your CoPR".

So your husband did receive an email requesting a photocopy of his passport, just as Tolexmi mentioned in this post.