Jan 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
appreciated,Dkd2014 and George,
I may not be clear, the letters were original, I just put the letters following the ECA report and check list, while not in a envelope.
Anyway, if it does matter, too late to make any changes. just wait few crazy days more to be charged.

dkd2014 said:
was it required or specified somewhere in CIC guidelines. ;D
I remember they asked only photocopies.
Think about some one with only one original reference letter of job done 8 years back in some other country. :)

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:
I have already done that and come to know about the names and profile details of those officers. But of course it is never advisable to anyone to share these details on the forum, who is the person who viewed your profile. Even if you find that who has viewed your profile I shall not advise you to share it. It will be just like jeopardizing your own case. Since it is very evident that some of CIO officers have profiles on these forums as well and they investigate the cases here as well. Therefore it is always better to keep your name and micro-details confidential. I never advise any of the forum members to share their phone numbers or whatsapp numbers. This is never advisable.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Dear George,

Thank you for the well detailed explanations all the time.

May I present some thoughts came in to my mind on the way while i was reading your replies here.

First and for most, we learnt in this forum is that the credit card is charged after checking the completeness of the application.And they ONLY check for the completeness but NOT the authenticity of the candidate's working back ground / experience / company or anything else. So when i just look at the date you have submitted your application (19 Dec 2014) and your credit card is yet to be charged, i am just wondering how come they are checking on your LinkedIn profile and check the company details and etc even weeks before they charge your credit card.

That means we can guess that before they charge someone's credit card, they do a back ground check on the candidate. like what company they work and what kind of job they do and etc. If they do this at this stage (before charging the CC) then what could they be doing from CC to PER stage.

By looking at this theory, They may even check our job descriptions and the duties we perform against the NOC lead statement and calculate the 67 points even before they charge the credit card. This way they can reduce the hazzle of applicants get NERs and later asking for reimbursements of the money CIC charged from the candidates credit cards.

This is just a thought came to my mind and open for discussion.

I wish all the 11th to 31st December applicants a hopeful week ahead where all your credit cards get charged.

Thank you!!

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
managersonline said:
They are not directly calling by the way. They have several shadow agencies as well, called subcontracted intelligence services, and specially their embassies in the region do this job of making calls. But this call does not conduct detailed interview of the candidate. It will be only a call of two to three minutes with either the applicant, his manager or even the receptionist. At this stage they just want to ensure that the candidate is really working in the company. In my case there were three calls made to my company to confirm that I am really doing the job of Purchasing Manager. One was made at the receptionist and the person just provided my details and asked that for how many years roughly this person is in the companya and second call was to our managing director but his secretary denied to transfer the call to managing director and instead insisted upon the reason for call then the person simply mentioned the reaon and secretary confirmed about my status and third call was directly to my extension in my office and I provided the person all of the details about myself. But the person did not inform me that why he is calling. He just said it is just to verify that you are working in this company and I am calling from Canadian Embassy. Specially I was already prepared and expecting such a call due to huge experience that was mentioned in the Experience Certificate by our Managing director which is spanning over a period of 15-years in Supply Chain Development, Supply Chain Management in our 70-countries of the world, might have raised the red flag in mind of CIO that whether the person is truthfull or not. Conclusion of this explanation is that they only call if they have certain doubt or they find that things might have been exaggerated in the experience certificate. But as far as my case is concerned each and every word mentioned in my Experience certificate was a complete truth and even I think that my experience certificate described part of what I have really done for my corporation in Supply Chain and Procurmenet management.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Thanks, George, for the valuable info.
My question is: what if my primary NOC i'm applying at was a job i've been working at in he past? Namely it was 8 years ago.
I'm afraid that even if they call the company they would call a receptionist who doesn't know me as she wasn't employed then. the general manager himself now doesn't know me. Will they ask to call my previous manager who signed the letter for me or what would happen then?

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
I'm a DEC 16 applicant waiting for CC encachment news and have just found out that someone from Canada has viewed my Linkedin profile :)

Ryan.Z

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
20 Apr 2015
Med's Request
15 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
22 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
23 Sep 2016
AliMo said:
I'm a DEC 16 applicant waiting for CC encachment news and have just found out that someone from Canada has viewed my Linkedin profile :)
my application received at 16 DEC too

ellynguyen

Oct 17, 2013
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
(PER) 25-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
2016-04-15
Med's Done....
2016-05-01
Interview........
Hope to be waiver
Passport Req..
2016-06-01
VISA ISSUED...
2016-07-15
LANDED..........
2016-09-27
FSW seeker said:
definitely you have been charged, it seems you, your spouse and 2 kids. Congratulations.

Quote from: ellynguyen on January 31, 2015, 11:31:22 am
Congrats
How do you know when your CC was charged? Did you receive a SMS message into your phone?
I just saw the amount of available credit reduce around 1400$ CAD but this has not been shown in the Unbilled transaction so I am not sure whether CIC has charged my fee
Just confirm that my CC was charged on Jan 31 8:30 AST time after calling the CC issuer but I didn't receive any SMS from this charge to my phone as usual, I'm the 10th December with NOC 2172.
Thanks for All for sharing and keep my faith
Good luck the rest who have not been charged will be charged soon

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
ellynguyen said:
Just confirm that my CC was charged on Jan 31 8:30 AST time after calling the CC issuer but I didn't receive any SMS from this charge to my phone as usual, I'm the 10th December with NOC 2172.
Thanks for All for sharing and keep my faith
Good luck the rest who have not been charged will be charged soon
Congrats good job this is awesome news hopefully by end of February all December applicants will be charged ;D

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forumites
Below is extracted from CIC website one of the documents for better understanding of procedure.
Hope it wll be helpful to all

8. Procedure: Receiving the application
8.1. Completeness check upon receipt
All applications for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker Class must be submitted to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10 and the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, including the following forms, fees, information and supporting documents:
• a signed and completed Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008], including the name, date of birth, nationality, current marital status, and current immigration status of the principal applicant and all family members (whether accompanying or not);
• results of the principal applicant's language proficiency test from a designated testing agency, which are no more than two years old on the date on which the application is made, demonstrating that they meet or exceed the language proficiency threshold set by the Minister in all four skill areas in the first official language identified in their application;
• evidence that the principal applicant has accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the NOC 2011 0, A or B occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. This work experience must have been obtained within the 10 years preceding the date of their application, and the applicant must have:

o performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011; and
o performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011.
• a completed Canadian educational credential OR a completed foreign educational credential and its equivalency assessment (Educational Credential Assessment – ECA report) issued by a designated organization or institution. If a professional body has been designated for the occupation specified by the applicant as their primary occupation, the ECA report must have been issued by the designated professional body. The ECA report must be less than five years old on the date on which the application is made;
• a properly completed Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for the principal applicant and, if applicable, his or her spouse or common-law partner, and all dependent children 18 years of age or older listed in the IMM 0008;
• a properly completed Schedule 3 – Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers [IMM 0008 – Schedule 3] for the principal applicant;
• a properly completed Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562] for the principal applicant;
• a properly completed Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] and evidence of payment of the applicable fees;

•clear identification of the visa, permit or authorization for which the application is being made;
• clear identification of the class in which the application is being made;
• a signed declaration to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate; and
• any additional documents and information required by the IRPR, as well as any other evidence required by the IRPA.
Note: Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with processing fees.
• If it is determined that the application meets the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will proceed to assess the application against ministerial instructions (Section 9).
• If it is determined that the application does not meet the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will return the application to the applicant as incomplete. The CIO will record in GCMS that an application was received and returned to the applicant, and will take no further action unless a complete application, as outlined above, is made.
Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the lock-in date. Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from the time of the applicant's initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to conclusion.

managersonline said:
These types of scenarios are common and complex. CIO is more vigilant in such matters and in some cases the applications of candidates have gotton sufficient delays due to this reason that CIO even could not find any trace of the company. Sorry, that I am not conveying you good news. But there is a big probability that if CIO would like to find out the genuinness of existenc of such a company and whether the person worked in this company or not and if they could not get any clue, in that case application is usually sent for further scrutiny and could cause long delays. I have noted several of the November applications and even October applicants, they could not get their CC charged or DD encashed and also at the same time their application is not refused or returned but the fact is that their applications are put under tight scrutiny to find out the fact. Otheriwise the cases which are immediatley verifiable are not delayed for so long.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9. Procedure: Assessing the application against Ministerial Instructions
The CIO will assess the applicant's submission as-is and make a final determination of eligibility for processing under the applicable Ministerial Instructions.
To be eligible for processing, the applicant must have submitted a complete application as per the kit requirements in place at the time of application and meet all the criteria described in the applicable Ministerial Instructions in place on the date of application receipt.
If the application is determined to be eligible for processing, the applicant will be informed. Once the CIO has made a positive eligibility determination, processing has begun and processing fees are no longer refundable.
If the application is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be informed and will receive a refund of processing fees. The application will not be returned to the applicant.
Refer to the Canada Gazette for the current Ministerial Instructions applicable to this class.

Note: Missing admissibility documents (i.e., police certificates) should not delay the final determination of eligibility for processing. Applicants have been strongly encouraged to include police certificates with their application. However, if applicants cannot obtain police certificates, they may still submit the application to the CIO without them. The CIO will not reject these applications provided they are complete in all other respects. If the application is placed into processing, the applicant must be ready to submit the police certificates to the processing office when requested.

If the application meets all the criteria of applicable Ministerial Instructions, then the CIO will make a final positive determination of eligibility for processing and:
o put the application into process and inform the applicant (Section 9.1); and
o proceed with assessing the application against minimum requirements (Section 10).
o The processing fees are no longer refundable.
• If the application does not meet all the criteria of applicable Ministerial Instructions, then the CIO will make a final negative determination of eligibility for processing and:
o record the outcome and reasons in GCMS;
o initiate a refund of processing fees; and
o inform the applicant (see Appendix A for sample letter).
The application will not be returned to the applicant.
Note: In making a final negative determination of eligibility for processing determination, officers should clearly state the reasons for their determination in GCMS.

managersonline said:
These types of scenarios are common and complex. CIO is more vigilant in such matters and in some cases the applications of candidates have gotton sufficient delays due to this reason that CIO even could not find any trace of the company. Sorry, that I am not conveying you good news. But there is a big probability that if CIO would like to find out the genuinness of existenc of such a company and whether the person worked in this company or not and if they could not get any clue, in that case application is usually sent for further scrutiny and could cause long delays. I have noted several of the November applications and even October applicants, they could not get their CC charged or DD encashed and also at the same time their application is not refused or returned but the fact is that their applications are put under tight scrutiny to find out the fact. Otheriwise the cases which are immediatley verifiable are not delayed for so long.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

kimchilover

Aug 21, 2014
South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED Feb. 4, 2015
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED Mar. 1, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
ECAS 2ND LINE Jul. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Jul. 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 7, 2015 / Aug. 10, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
Appt App Rcvd NOC CC or DD
Kazimir Dec1 1113 Jan 23 CC
Rain0117 Dec1 0111 Jan 23 CC
Igwee Dec1 2241 Jan 23 CC
Jiauhn Dec1 1224 Jan 23 CC
Jagdeepsgandhi Dec1 0111 Jan 24 CC
smo Dec1 2172 Jan 24 CC
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Supergirl Dec2 5125 Jan 26 CC
pmatioli Dec2 2172 Jan 26 CC
Dave82 Dec2 4214 Jan 26 CC
Zobitariq Dec2 0113 Jan 26 CC
racdee Dec2 0112 Jan 26 CC
hcdane Dec3 1212 Jan 26 CC
MCPHEMS Dec3 1212 Jan 26 CC
Alex Dec3 2241 Jan 27 CC
Viva21 Dec3 0112 Jan 27 CC
Artash Dec3 2243 Jan 26 CC
Mahitha Dec3 0112 Jan 26 CC
engoil_hussein Dec4 2145 Jan 26 CC
Jane123 Dec4 2172 Jan 27 CC
sbasha4 Dec4 2172 Jan 27 CC
goodlucktocanada Dec5 2172 Jan 28 CC
Msunithagrace Dec5 0112 Jan 28 CC
TKMC112981 Dec5 2172 Jan 27 CC
canfsw Dec5 2241 Jan 28 CC
snayak Dec8 2172 Jan 29 CC
Ivgvor Dec8 0111 Jan 29 CC
Shilys Dec8 0311 Jan 30 CC
German_Canadian Dec8 2172 Jan 29 CC
husseinca Dec8 2172 Jan 30 CC
Zaraman Dec 9 0112 Jan 29 CC
Tito123 Dec 9 1114 Jan 30 CC
Bordi Dec10 1114 Jan 31 CC
Kashbaig Dec10 2172 Jan 31 CC
Gagandeep Dec10 2232 Jan 31 CC
Gaurav Dec10 0112 Jan 31 CC
Ellynguyen Dec10 2172 Jan 31 CC

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Brad DC said:
I'm a December 18th applicant..NOC 1212. Mode of payment - DD.......Eagerly awaiting charge :-X
Dear ,

You have to wait at least a week . Don't worry God is with us

Cheers

Kapil121

Jan 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15th, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2015
Med's Request
MAy 19th
Med's Done....
May29th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 26th August, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
May be in April-16
Happy Charging Week Guys ;D !!
Specially for CC, application received date 10th-15th...

I am one of them ;)

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
Engineer_Raj said:
It means your CHC responsible for your residence area, where your application will be processed further after getting PER.
Thank you very much for getting back to me.

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkd2014 said:
9. Procedure: Assessing the application against Ministerial Instructions
The CIO will assess the applicant's submission as-is and make a final determination of eligibility for processing under the applicable Ministerial Instructions.
To be eligible for processing, the applicant must have submitted a complete application as per the kit requirements in place at the time of application and meet all the criteria described in the applicable Ministerial Instructions in place on the date of application receipt.
If the application is determined to be eligible for processing, the applicant will be informed. Once the CIO has made a positive eligibility determination, processing has begun and processing fees are no longer refundable.
If the application is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be informed and will receive a refund of processing fees. The application will not be returned to the applicant.
Refer to the Canada Gazette for the current Ministerial Instructions applicable to this class.

Note: Missing admissibility documents (i.e., police certificates) should not delay the final determination of eligibility for processing. Applicants have been strongly encouraged to include police certificates with their application. However, if applicants cannot obtain police certificates, they may still submit the application to the CIO without them. The CIO will not reject these applications provided they are complete in all other respects. If the application is placed into processing, the applicant must be ready to submit the police certificates to the processing office when requested.

If the application meets all the criteria of applicable Ministerial Instructions, then the CIO will make a final positive determination of eligibility for processing and:
o put the application into process and inform the applicant (Section 9.1); and
o proceed with assessing the application against minimum requirements (Section 10).
o The processing fees are no longer refundable.
• If the application does not meet all the criteria of applicable Ministerial Instructions, then the CIO will make a final negative determination of eligibility for processing and:
o record the outcome and reasons in GCMS;
o initiate a refund of processing fees; and
o inform the applicant (see Appendix A for sample letter).
The application will not be returned to the applicant.
Note: In making a final negative determination of eligibility for processing determination, officers should clearly state the reasons for their determination in GCMS.
Hi dkd214,

+1 for the valuable info you have shared here.

So according to the procedure above in 8.1; am i right to say during the completeness check, they check our Job description and duties we perform with the lead statement of the primary NOC we are applying ?

in other words, Do they do that before CC charged or is it done after the CC charged?

and in further clarification, is there any chance we can get a NER due to our job description duties are mismatched with the NOC lead statement after our CC is charged?

Waiting to hear from you guys....Thank you!!