+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Carmageddon said:
Dear George, that is very interesting information, thank you!

And concerning - just to confirm, they have viewed your profile BEFORE your CC/DD was charged? (seeing as your profile says your application date is 19/12)
I expected it to happen for certain not before PER/NER review! :eek:

EDIT: also, where do I find such graph? it only shows me the last 5 people who watched my profile... My account is Basic, is yours a premium account?
Here I would like to elaborate one thing about LinkedIn profile viewing by CIO/CIC. It is not mandatory that they must view the LinkedIn proifle of each and every candidate. This can differ from case to case and is solely based upon discretion of CIO reiviewing officer who is processing your case. But it is a most probable scenario in this modern age of Information superhighway where everyone is connected through some social network. Regarding the query that how to look for who has viewed your profile, you can find it by searching for following message on your main home page of your LinkedIn profile:-

Who's Viewed Your Profile
Your profile has been viewed by 6 people in the past day.
Your rank for profile views improved by 2% in the past 30 days.

Now click on first link and you will see five tabs as I have shared in image of my linkedIn profile in previous post.

They have viewed my profile in last week. So it seems that I should expect encashing of my DD at end of next week, I am hopefull and optimistic that it will happen.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
mendax said:
i am sailing in the same boat. my previous companies almost vanished and I have lost contact with my last referees. I even had 2 major job role updates with my current employer since i applied.
I believe they would be more inclined towards qualifications, employer names, skills mentioned and brief job roles, if they happen to take our LinkedIn info into account.
I am just guessing, got no concrete information on that.
These types of scenarios are common and complex. CIO is more vigilant in such matters and in some cases the applications of candidates have gotton sufficient delays due to this reason that CIO even could not find any trace of the company. Sorry, that I am not conveying you good news. But there is a big probability that if CIO would like to find out the genuinness of existenc of such a company and whether the person worked in this company or not and if they could not get any clue, in that case application is usually sent for further scrutiny and could cause long delays. I have noted several of the November applications and even October applicants, they could not get their CC charged or DD encashed and also at the same time their application is not refused or returned but the fact is that their applications are put under tight scrutiny to find out the fact. Otheriwise the cases which are immediatley verifiable are not delayed for so long.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
managersonline said:
Whatever they mentioned only required photocopy, so only photocopies are to be put in the envelope. Therefore no need to worry about putting photocopies of the reference letters.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Thank you George, I've found it now.
I also recommend activating the free 1 month Trial of the LinkedIn premium profile - to see just who are those CIC officers that go above and beyond and check out our profiles!
Perhaps you could do that too George, you have 5 of them spies to expose! 8)

mendax

Aug 4, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28Nov2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
a waiver, hopefully
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
managersonline said:
These types of scenarios are common and complex. CIO is more vigilant in such matters and in some cases the applications of candidates have gotton sufficient delays due to this reason that CIO even could not find any trace of the company. Sorry, that I am not conveying you good news. But there is a big probability that if CIO would like to find out the genuinness of existenc of such a company and whether the person worked in this company or not and if they could not get any clue, in that case application is usually sent for further scrutiny and could cause long delays. I have noted several of the November applications and even October applicants, they could not get their CC charged or DD encashed and also at the same time their application is not refused or returned but the fact is that their applications are put under tight scrutiny to find out the fact. Otheriwise the cases which are immediatley verifiable are not delayed for so long.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
I completely got your point, thanks a ton mate.
I have tried my best to be honest with every single detail about myself and regarding my employer, it is what it is now. I dont blame CIC for that. I believe if they do tight scrutiny on such cases as that of mine, that's fair on other candidates because CIC has the right to pickup the most appropriate person.
On the same note, i also hope that they consider the fact that smaller organizations get a major meltdown and face-offs due to a large number of reasons and specially if they are based in developing countries.

I just hope that every candidate hears the good news and their hardwork pays off in terms of settling down and having a good life in Canada.

mendax

Aug 4, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28Nov2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
a waiver, hopefully
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Carmageddon said:
I also recommend activating the free 1 month Trial of the LinkedIn premium profile - to see just who are those CIC officers that go above and beyond and check out our profiles!
good job there.
I wouldn't even touch those CIC guys, the CIC buzzword really gives me goosebumps and spying on CIC agents is definitely a NO NO for me. I guess George might be up for it.
stay safe and goodluck mate

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Carmageddon said:
I have already done that and come to know about the names and profile details of those officers. But of course it is never advisable to anyone to share these details on the forum, who is the person who viewed your profile. Even if you find that who has viewed your profile I shall not advise you to share it. It will be just like jeopardizing your own case. Since it is very evident that some of CIO officers have profiles on these forums as well and they investigate the cases here as well. Therefore it is always better to keep your name and micro-details confidential. I never advise any of the forum members to share their phone numbers or whatsapp numbers. This is never advisable.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

mendax

Aug 4, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28Nov2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
a waiver, hopefully
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
managersonline said:
I have already done that and come to know about the names and profile details of those officers. But of course it is never advisable to anyone to share these details on the forum, who is the person who viewed your profile. Even if you find that who has viewed your profile I shall not advise you to share it. It will be just like jeopardizing your own case. Since it is very evident that some of CIO officers have profiles on these forums as well and they investigate the cases here as well. Therefore it is always better to keep your name and micro-details confidential. I never advise any of the forum members to share their phone numbers or whatsapp numbers. This is never advisable.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
well said, point taken

cheers

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Humble request to everyone present on this thread, if those of you did not enter their details in the spreadsheet please enter it because it will increase the benefit of that spreadsheet for everyone and it will provide the better analysis out of the spreadsheet. You can simply enter the details by clicking on following link:-

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

But just save the link that will be generated specific to your profile to edit it at later stage.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Hi everyone. Hope u re doing great
My NOC is 2241 App received 24/12/14.
Awaiting debit soonest. My wife will be giving birth soon making us increase to 4. I considered it while submitting the App so I have enough to cater for four family size.
The question is at what point do I inform cic about the new baby.
Immediately after birth or wait till I have PER?
What is the implication of either the two options.

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
Carmageddon said:
I don't understand what difference it makes you knowing who viewed your account? It will be what it will be....if they are looking on LinkedIn I'm sure they will look at forms of social media to understand your interests outside of work and see what social circle you are in so that you don't have a negative impact on the economy....

I just think some people are over thinking things....this is criteria that CIO will follow for all people

manan.parikh

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Xavier Sharma said:
I don't understand what difference it makes you knowing who viewed your account? It will be what it will be....if they are looking on LinkedIn I'm sure they will look at forms of social media to understand your interests outside of work and see what social circle you are in so that you don't have a negative impact on the economy....

I just think some people are over thinking things....this is criteria that CIO will follow for all people
I couldn't agree more on this. It is in some way over analysing things. I think the best thing to do is put in your application, be yourself and do the necessary steps that the Immi office tells you. :)

kimchilover

Aug 21, 2014
South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED Feb. 4, 2015
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED Mar. 1, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
ECAS 2ND LINE Jul. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Jul. 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 7, 2015 / Aug. 10, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
nsurendar said:
Hi,

I had Applied for FSW NOC Category: ELECTRICALS & ELECTRONIC ENGINEER-2241.CIC had received My Application on Sep 26th.
Afer that i couldn't able to got any communication from CIC. I Inquired the Bank and the DD was not encashed.
Someone please guide me to get in touch with CIC.
i wrote twice to wwwCIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca for my application status but no response since last one month.

pls help
They will reply after 60 days. Prepare for Express entry.

Engineer_Raj

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
Updated My Father Death Certificate & Family Info Chart on 15th June 15
Nomination.....
(PER) 01/03/2015 & DD 05/02/2015
AOR Received.
SLU Updated on 26th August 15. Started Processing on 13th March 15.
IELTS Request
Sent With An Application
File Transfer...
Already transferred in April 2015, Recd reply to my email
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
20-12-2015
Interview........
Waived by Gods Grace
Passport Req..
RPRF-22-12-2015. Doc Sent-31-12-2015. PPR-04-02-2016.
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon in 2016 by God's Grace :)
dr.rohit said:
Appt App Rcvd NOC CC or DD
Kazimir Dec1 1113 Jan 23 CC
Rain0117 Dec1 0111 Jan 23 CC
Igwee Dec1 2241 Jan 23 CC
Jiauhn Dec1 1224 Jan 23 CC
Jagdeepsgandhi Dec1 0111 Jan 24 CC
smo Dec1 2172 Jan 24 CC
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Supergirl Dec2 5125 Jan 26 CC
pmatioli Dec2 2172 Jan 26 CC
Dave82 Dec2 4214 Jan 26 CC
Zobitariq Dec2 0113 Jan 26 CC
racdee Dec2 0112 Jan 26 CC
hcdane Dec3 1212 Jan 26 CC
MCPHEMS Dec3 1212 Jan 26 CC
Alex Dec3 2241 Jan 27 CC
Viva21 Dec3 0112 Jan 27 CC
Artash Dec3 2243 Jan 26 CC
Mahitha Dec3 0112 Jan 26 CC
engoil_hussein Dec4 2145 Jan 26 CC
Jane123 Dec4 2172 Jan 27 CC
sbasha4 Dec4 2172 Jan 27 CC
goodlucktocanada Dec5 2172 Jan 28 CC
Msunithagrace Dec5 0112 Jan 28 CC
TKMC112981 Dec5 2172 Jan 27 CC
canfsw Dec5 2241 Jan 28 CC
snayak Dec8 2172 Jan 29 CC
Ivgvor Dec8 0111 Jan 29 CC
Shilys Dec8 0311 Jan 30 CC
German_Canadian Dec8 2172 Jan 29 CC
husseinca Dec8 2172 Jan 30 CC
Zaraman Dec 9 0112 Jan 29 CC
Tito123 Dec 9 1114 Jan 30 CC
Bordi Dec10 1114 Jan 31 CC
Kashbaig Dec10 2172 Jan 31 CC
Gagandeep Dec10 2232 Jan 31 CC
Gaurav Dec10 0112 Jan 31 CC
Very good work dr rohit..keep it up

Engineer_Raj

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With An Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
20-12-2015
Interview........
Waived by Gods Grace
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
Xavier Sharma said:
guys - in the process it refers to the application going back to the local VO, is that local as in back to your own country or would it be local to Syndey where mine was submitted.

apprecaite an answer as I've had nothing from this community so far.....no sure why?
It means your CHC responsible for your residence area, where your application will be processed further after getting PER.

Engineer_Raj

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With An Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
20-12-2015
Interview........
Waived by Gods Grace
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
managersonline said:
Thanks to all those members who have posted appreciation comments and found my statistical analysis helpful.
Regarding the question that which place one should choose for his first landing and place of his first stay. I think that most important point to be considered by all the FSW applicants should be "Job Prospects". You should choose the place where there are plenty of jobs available in your domain of work/specialization. Thanks to modern web stats readily available for everyone's benefit by the Canadian Government on their official job bank, where you can easily search that which city is more suitable for the type of job that you intend to do. JOB availability should be the most important and decisive criteria that every PR holder should look at, before taking the decision to reside in any city or province.
As far as my profession of "Purchasing Manager" is concerned. I have done the research is this regard and found that the most suitable place will be Ontario, Province where there are more than 30% of the job openings for "Purchasing Manager" are found, compare to other 12-provinces where there jobs available for purchasing mangers. Moreover, Ontario, being a vibrant province for the foreigners and the province where expatriates or new immigrants are dominant in most of the companies and workplace. Therefore it is less resistant for the acceptance of foreign workers or new immigrants. But again the main factor that everyone else should look at, must be the job prospects for his profession and availability of the links with some of his friends or relatives who can help him find good jobs.
In all of Canada:-
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/job_search_results.do?jkw=purchasing+manager&action=s0&sid=30&sort=D
Further filtered up in Ontario Province:-
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/job_search_results.do?pcd=ON&jkw=purchasing+manager&wid=pv&sort=D
For everyone else benefit please click on above links and you will find that out of several available purchasing manager jobs, more than 30% are found in Ontario and even when you further filter up the Ontario province, you will note that out of this 30% jobs found in Ontario, approximately more than 25% are found in Toronto. Therefore my decision will be to hopefully land in Toronto and find economical residence in the suburb areas of Toronto.
This is always better to do homework and take informed decisions instead of uniformed and uneducated decisions.

Wish you all the best and let's hope and pray that we all will land successfully land and find suitable jobs in our professions after landing without delay.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Thanks George for your informative posts..