+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

nsurendar

Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I had Applied for FSW NOC Category: ELECTRICALS & ELECTRONIC ENGINEER-2241.CIC had received My Application on Sep 26th.
Afer that i couldn't able to got any communication from CIC. I Inquired the Bank and the DD was not encashed.
Someone please guide me to get in touch with CIC.
i wrote twice to wwwCIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@a for my application status but no response since last one month.

pls help

nsurendar

Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I had Applied for FSW NOC Category: ELECTRICALS & ELECTRONIC ENGINEER-2241.CIC had received My Application on Sep 26th.
Afer that i couldn't able to got any communication from CIC. I Inquired the Bank and the DD was not encashed.
Someone please guide me to get in touch with CIC.
i wrote twice to wwwCIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca for my application status but no response since last one month.

pls help

belle_mx

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 05-02-2015 PER: 28-02-2015
AOR Received.
May 14 2015
Med's Request
May 14 2015
Med's Done....
May 28
Passport Req..
June 24
VISA ISSUED...
July 15
LANDED..........
August 19
managersonline said:
According to the latest data available in the SS as of today 1st Feb, 2015, it shows that there is a rate of 99% acceptance after getting your CC charged and the only reason to get NER after your CC is charged is one of the following three reasons:-
1) - Points calculated less than 67 by CIO - (wrong calculation by applicant)
2) - Jobs mentioned by applicant doesn't match with 80% of jobs in NOC as published by Canadian Government
3) - Upon verification call by CIO to the "company/job place", they found person is not working so issued NER

Therefore if someone got his CC charged and he has calculated his points with hundred percent accuracy (because it is extremely easy to know your points) and his experience certificate contains the more than 80% of jobs and duties mentioned in NOC details published by Canadian Government, and he didn't do cheating by making fake documents, then rest assured that there is no reason he will 100% get the PER. Because up to PER level only this much of information is verified and checked. Whereas rest of the issued like security clearance, background check, medicals etc. are done at quite later stage.

Therefore whoever got his CC charged will get PR visa with 99% confident level as per information being fed by the forum members.

There are also certain numbers that that predict that the forum reflects approximately 25%+ applications of worldwide FSWP applications. This percentage is based upon the fact that applications entered in the spreadsheet before 19th November are total of 4300 applications, where CIC website mentions a total of 16000+ applications. So already more than 25% of those 16000-applicants are in spreadsheet. But of course this is just an approximation and statistical figure with certain level of probability involved in these numbers. And accuracy level will only depend upon the truthfulness of the forum members while they are entering information in spreadsheet. Because invalid/fake data will only result in invalid/unrealistic analysis. Therefore validity-level of this analysis will be same as the validity-level of data entered by forum participants in the spreadsheet.

Rest assured as per current trend being observed it is evident that CIO is extremely lenient in accepting most of the applications of FSWP2014 and also in speed of processing, and it is 100% sure that this is the fastest ever FSW program in the history of CIC since they introduced the Federal Skilled Worker program. It can be noted that from the fact that several applicants have already received the PR visa and the processing time has been reduced from 27+ months to only 6-13 months after the date of receipt of application.

Wish all of you best of luck and hope that we all will one day land in Canada can have one physically establish a FSWP2014 forum after landing there in order to help each other there as well as we are doing it here.

regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Woooow Thank you very much George!!!! Excellent analysis, that's even more of what I've asked for.

And what statistics say is even more hopefull than I've imagined!!!!!! Now I'm praying "louder" to get my cc charged.

Yes, the support of the forum members has been so far really helpful and would be amazing to continue helping us when we land there.

May I ask where are you planning to live I Canada? Which city? I am especially interested in your choice because I know you are very informed and you are very analytical.

Thank you very much again, you are a valuable member of this forum.

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.rohit said:
Appt App Rcvd NOC CC or DD
Kazimir Dec1 1113 Jan 23 CC
Rain0117 Dec1 0111 Jan 23 CC
Igwee Dec1 2241 Jan 23 CC
Jiauhn Dec1 1224 Jan 23 CC
Jagdeepsgandhi Dec1 0111 Jan 24 CC
smo Dec1 2172 Jan 24 CC
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Supergirl Dec2 5125 Jan 26 CC
pmatioli Dec2 2172 Jan 26 CC
Dave82 Dec2 4214 Jan 26 CC
Zobitariq Dec2 0113 Jan 26 CC
racdee Dec2 0112 Jan 26 CC
hcdane Dec3 1212 Jan 26 CC
MCPHEMS Dec3 1212 Jan 26 CC
Alex Dec3 2241 Jan 27 CC
Viva21 Dec3 0112 Jan 27 CC
Artash Dec3 2243 Jan 26 CC
Mahitha Dec3 0112 Jan 26 CC
engoil_hussein Dec4 2145 Jan 26 CC
Jane123 Dec4 2172 Jan 27 CC
sbasha4 Dec4 2172 Jan 27 CC
goodlucktocanada Dec5 2172 Jan 28 CC
Msunithagrace Dec5 0112 Jan 28 CC
TKMC112981 Dec5 2172 Jan 27 CC
canfsw Dec5 2241 Jan 28 CC
snayak Dec8 2172 Jan 29 CC
Ivgvor Dec8 0111 Jan 29 CC
Shilys Dec8 0311 Jan 30 CC
German_Canadian Dec8 2172 Jan 29 CC
husseinca Dec8 2172 Jan 30 CC
Zaraman Dec 9 0112 Jan 29 CC
Tito123 Dec 9 1114 Jan 30 CC
Bordi Dec10 1114 Jan 31 CC
Kashbaig Dec10 2172 Jan 31 CC
Gagandeep Dec10 2232 Jan 31 CC
Gaurav Dec10 0112 Jan 31 CC
Dr.Rohit....+1 for the great work you are doing by compiling all these information.
Please keep up the good work.
Thank you!!

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
guys - in the process it refers to the application going back to the local VO, is that local as in back to your own country or would it be local to Syndey where mine was submitted.

apprecaite an answer as I've had nothing from this community so far.....no sure why?

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:
According to the latest data available in the SS as of today 1st Feb, 2015, it shows that there is a rate of 99% acceptance after getting your CC charged and the only reason to get NER after your CC is charged is one of the following three reasons:-
1) - Points calculated less than 67 by CIO - (wrong calculation by applicant)
2) - Jobs mentioned by applicant doesn't match with 80% of jobs in NOC as published by Canadian Government
3) - Upon verification call by CIO to the "company/job place", they found person is not working so issued NER

Therefore if someone got his CC charged and he has calculated his points with hundred percent accuracy (because it is extremely easy to know your points) and his experience certificate contains the more than 80% of jobs and duties mentioned in NOC details published by Canadian Government, and he didn't do cheating by making fake documents, then rest assured that there is no reason he will 100% get the PER. Because up to PER level only this much of information is verified and checked. Whereas rest of the issued like security clearance, background check, medicals etc. are done at quite later stage.

Therefore whoever got his CC charged will get PR visa with 99% confident level as per information being fed by the forum members.

There are also certain numbers that that predict that the forum reflects approximately 25%+ applications of worldwide FSWP applications. This percentage is based upon the fact that applications entered in the spreadsheet before 19th November are total of 4300 applications, where CIC website mentions a total of 16000+ applications. So already more than 25% of those 16000-applicants are in spreadsheet. But of course this is just an approximation and statistical figure with certain level of probability involved in these numbers. And accuracy level will only depend upon the truthfulness of the forum members while they are entering information in spreadsheet. Because invalid/fake data will only result in invalid/unrealistic analysis. Therefore validity-level of this analysis will be same as the validity-level of data entered by forum participants in the spreadsheet.

Rest assured as per current trend being observed it is evident that CIO is extremely lenient in accepting most of the applications of FSWP2014 and also in speed of processing, and it is 100% sure that this is the fastest ever FSW program in the history of CIC since they introduced the Federal Skilled Worker program. It can be noted that from the fact that several applicants have already received the PR visa and the processing time has been reduced from 27+ months to only 6-13 months after the date of receipt of application.

Wish all of you best of luck and hope that we all will one day land in Canada can have one physically establish a FSWP2014 forum after landing there in order to help each other there as well as we are doing it here.

regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Dear George,
This is an wonderful analysis.

Btw, do you really know that the CIC officers will call the companies of the candidates to check on them...cos their working hours are just opposite to the working hours of most if the Asian countries.

Anyway....+1 for the great participation you privide in this forum and please keep up the good work.

Thank you!!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
belle_mx said:
Woooow Thank you very much George!!!! Excellent analysis, that's even more of what I've asked for.

And what statistics say is even more hopefull than I've imagined!!!!!! Now I'm praying "louder" to get my cc charged.

Yes, the support of the forum members has been so far really helpful and would be amazing to continue helping us when we land there.

May I ask where are you planning to live I Canada? Which city? I am especially interested in your choice because I know you are very informed and you are very analytical.

Thank you very much again, you are a valuable member of this forum.
Thanks to all those members who have posted appreciation comments and found my statistical analysis helpful.
Regarding the question that which place one should choose for his first landing and place of his first stay. I think that most important point to be considered by all the FSW applicants should be "Job Prospects". You should choose the place where there are plenty of jobs available in your domain of work/specialization. Thanks to modern web stats readily available for everyone's benefit by the Canadian Government on their official job bank, where you can easily search that which city is more suitable for the type of job that you intend to do. JOB availability should be the most important and decisive criteria that every PR holder should look at, before taking the decision to reside in any city or province.
As far as my profession of "Purchasing Manager" is concerned. I have done the research is this regard and found that the most suitable place will be Ontario, Province where there are more than 30% of the job openings for "Purchasing Manager" are found, compare to other 12-provinces where there jobs available for purchasing mangers. Moreover, Ontario, being a vibrant province for the foreigners and the province where expatriates or new immigrants are dominant in most of the companies and workplace. Therefore it is less resistant for the acceptance of foreign workers or new immigrants. But again the main factor that everyone else should look at, must be the job prospects for his profession and availability of the links with some of his friends or relatives who can help him find good jobs.
In all of Canada:-
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/job_search_results.do?jkw=purchasing+manager&action=s0&sid=30&sort=D
Further filtered up in Ontario Province:-
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/job_search_results.do?pcd=ON&jkw=purchasing+manager&wid=pv&sort=D
For everyone else benefit please click on above links and you will find that out of several available purchasing manager jobs, more than 30% are found in Ontario and even when you further filter up the Ontario province, you will note that out of this 30% jobs found in Ontario, approximately more than 25% are found in Toronto. Therefore my decision will be to hopefully land in Toronto and find economical residence in the suburb areas of Toronto.
This is always better to do homework and take informed decisions instead of uniformed and uneducated decisions.

Wish you all the best and let's hope and pray that we all will land successfully land and find suitable jobs in our professions after landing without delay.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
cooldim84 said:
Dear George,
This is an wonderful analysis.

Btw, do you really know that the CIC officers will call the companies of the candidates to check on them...cos their working hours are just opposite to the working hours of most if the Asian countries.

Anyway....+1 for the great participation you privide in this forum and please keep up the good work.

Thank you!!
They are not directly calling by the way. They have several shadow agencies as well, called subcontracted intelligence services, and specially their embassies in the region do this job of making calls. But this call does not conduct detailed interview of the candidate. It will be only a call of two to three minutes with either the applicant, his manager or even the receptionist. At this stage they just want to ensure that the candidate is really working in the company. In my case there were three calls made to my company to confirm that I am really doing the job of Purchasing Manager. One was made at the receptionist and the person just provided my details and asked that for how many years roughly this person is in the companya and second call was to our managing director but his secretary denied to transfer the call to managing director and instead insisted upon the reason for call then the person simply mentioned the reaon and secretary confirmed about my status and third call was directly to my extension in my office and I provided the person all of the details about myself. But the person did not inform me that why he is calling. He just said it is just to verify that you are working in this company and I am calling from Canadian Embassy. Specially I was already prepared and expecting such a call due to huge experience that was mentioned in the Experience Certificate by our Managing director which is spanning over a period of 15-years in Supply Chain Development, Supply Chain Management in our 70-countries of the world, might have raised the red flag in mind of CIO that whether the person is truthfull or not. Conclusion of this explanation is that they only call if they have certain doubt or they find that things might have been exaggerated in the experience certificate. But as far as my case is concerned each and every word mentioned in my Experience certificate was a complete truth and even I think that my experience certificate described part of what I have really done for my corporation in Supply Chain and Procurmenet management.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

mendax

Aug 4, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28Nov2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
a waiver, hopefully
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
shoks said:
I am a new member, my application received date is Dec 4, 2014 under NOC 0111. Mode is DD. Please update if any DD is encashed. I am from Karachi Pakistan, Thanks
Quoting from the information i got from George
DD en-cashment may take from 3-10 working days and also depending upon bank to bank.
I am a Dec 3rd applicant, mode of payment [DD] and still waiting to hear from it. I had a check on my FDD status and my bank informed me on Friday that there was still no activity.

So, i assume George is right and it might take a little longer than CCs. So, hang in there my friend, i am quite sure you will get a good news (InshAllah)

cheers

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
managersonline said:
They are not directly calling by the way. They have several shadow agencies as well, called subcontracted intelligence services, and specially their embassies in the region do this job of making calls. But this call does not conduct detailed interview of the candidate. It will be only a call of two to three minutes with either the applicant, his manager or even the receptionist. At this stage they just want to ensure that the candidate is really working in the company. In my case there were three calls made to my company to confirm that I am really doing the job of Purchasing Manager. One was made at the receptionist and the person just provided my details and asked that for how many years roughly this person is in the companya and second call was to our managing director but his secretary denied to transfer the call to managing director and instead insisted upon the reason for call then the person simply mentioned the reaon and secretary confirmed about my status and third call was directly to my extension in my office and I provided the person all of the details about myself. But the person did not inform me that why he is calling. He just said it is just to verify that you are working in this company and I am calling from Canadian Embassy. Specially I was already prepared and expecting such a call due to huge experience that was mentioned in the Experience Certificate by our Managing director which is spanning over a period of 15-years in Supply Chain Development, Supply Chain Management in our 70-countries of the world, might have raised the red flag in mind of CIO that whether the person is truthfull or not. Conclusion of this explanation is that they only call if they have certain doubt or they find that things might have been exaggerated in the experience certificate. But as far as my case is concerned each and every word mentioned in my Experience certificate was a complete truth and even I think that my experience certificate described part of what I have really done for my corporation in Supply Chain and Procurmenet management.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Further to my above post, in my case even 5-officers of Citizenship and Immigration Canada viewed my linkedin profile. Because they also sometimes investigate the online presence of the person. If descrepencies are found they will further investigate. Please see below image of my linkedin proifle's "Who's Viewed your profile" section:-

If above image is not visible in your browser then right click on below link and click save as, to save the image in your computer and viewing it later:-

http://oi59.tinypic.com/sfxq2q.jpg

Therefore I should say and I believe that "Honesty is always best policy" and specially in immigration process "Honesty is the only policy" to get selected otherwise if someone will do misrepresentation and Canadian Government will find it at later stage, let us even after 10-years, they can cancell his citizenship.

Regards,George
Doha,Qatar

mendax

Aug 4, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28Nov2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
a waiver, hopefully
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
minasoliman said:
could we make a group for dd to follow ?
If you are up for setting up the DD followup group, please count me in .

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And we were under the impression that verfication calls are only made by local visa after file transfer and not by CIO. :eek:

managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

mendax

Aug 4, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28Nov2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
a waiver, hopefully
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
managersonline said:
Further to my above post, in my case even 5-officers of Citizenship and Immigration Canada viewed my linkedin profile. Because they also sometimes investigate the online presence of the person. If descrepencies are found they will further investigate. Please see below image of my linkedin proifle's "Who's Viewed your profile" section:-

If above image is not visible in your browser then right click on below link and click save as, to save the image in your computer and viewing it later:-

http://oi59.tinypic.com/sfxq2q.jpg

Therefore I should say and I believe that "Honesty is always best policy" and specially in immigration process "Honesty is the only policy" to get selected otherwise if someone will do misrepresentation and Canadian Government will find it at later stage, let us even after 10-years, they can cancell his citizenship.

Regards,George
Doha,Qatar
After going through George's post I looked for my profile views on LinkedIn and found there was a single viewer from Canada. Now, this might be a coincidence, but I have not joined any north american groups or job companies, not even a single friend or family members are/were in Canada ever.
So, i assume George is right as they take keen measures to look into details and in my opinion LinkedIn is the first place to look into for candidate details as it was a skilled workers scheme and almost all of us must have a professional portfolio on LinkedIn.

Well, God knows best, I just hope that everyone gets through this process quickly and get the desired response soon.

btw, heres what my LinkedIn visitor section looks like

Or can be viewed directly on the web : http://tinypic.com/r/2l8dztj/8

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
was it required or specified somewhere in CIC guidelines. ;D
I remember they asked only photocopies.
Think about some one with only one original reference letter of job done 8 years back in some other country. :)

coco1987 said:
managersonline and seniors, I remember one thing, I did not put my reference letters in a signed envelope, does it really matter? Thanks!

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
I've just been on another forum and guys that submitted their app in May 14 are getting visa's is Jan-15. This looks pretty promising....