+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

Omkar

Aug 1, 2009
Thank you for a prompt Reply.,
Any idea much is the total time it takes for total process, the Step in & Step out of the center..,

VAtoCA

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omkar said:
Thank you for a prompt Reply.,
Any idea much is the total time it takes for total process, the Step in & Step out of the center..,
It depends on the #s of test takers. I'll say 3 hrs max.

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

My wife and I applied as a family, and are going to take the test next week, but not sure if CIC will interview us together or separately.

Could anyone who was in the same situation as mine answer my question?

sirine1

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Watu said:
The call center agent asked my friend to send a letter to the local Ottawa CIC office, and inform them about the typing mistake in their test invitation letter. I think it would be a good idea to write them a letter regarding the mistake in the testing date.
Thank you Watu . I believe it is a good idea . I will send this letter tomorrow. I will post if I receive any new invite .
Watu would you please post or send me a message when ur friend receive any new communication from CIC . I really appreciate it .

Thank you

Sirine

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadafrenzy said:
Hi folks,

My wife and I applied as a family, and are going to take the test next week, but not sure if CIC will interview us together or separately.

Together.

sirine1

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
Congratulations. I told you it would be 14th August :)
Yes you were absolutely right and I am so happy that you were ;D ;D ;D
Thank you so much. I need to study for the test any suggestions please , any tips . Any useful online website to practice? There are a lot of dates do I need to memorize those dates too ?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sirine1 said:
Thank you so much. I need to study for the test any suggestions please , any tips . Any useful online website to practice? There are a lot of dates do I need to memorize those dates too ?
You should rely on official "Discover Canada" guide. You should read and learn it multiple times.

You can search for google for 3rd party test preparation websites however, don't rely on them to pass the test as they are just good for learning purpose only.

I again emphasize you to learn the "Discover Canada" book properly multiple times.

esense

Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadafrenzy said:
Hi folks,

Separately, if you have kids, one of the parents should bring kid's documents. At first, office will call the main applicant, in my case it was me, will ask regular questions about work, wife, kids.
Then after officer will call your wife, and ask about your work etc. So some cross questions .. to make sure you both know about each of you :)
Interview takes like 5 minutes for each ... and you good to go. Don't worry and good luck

sirine1

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
You should rely on official "Discover Canada" guide. You should read and learn it multiple times.

You can search for google for 3rd party test preparation websites however, don't rely on them to pass the test as they are just good for learning purpose only.

I again emphasize you to learn the "Discover Canada" book properly multiple times.
Thank you for your advice . I will for sure . I will post my feedback after the test

Thanks again :)

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Canadafrenzy said:
Hi folks,

Wife and I did our test last week in Scarborough Centre and were interviewed together. The interview lasted about 5 minutes. We were not asked any question about the kids.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
sirine1 said:
Just as Thecoolguysam said, read the book very well.
We didn't have questions on date apart from one that casually made reference to one date but that doesn't mean other people will not have dates questions. I will also advise you to know something unique about your province.

Best wishes to you.

kevin_ot

Aug 4, 2015
:) Hi guys, finally I received my oath letter by mail on this Tuesday.

Here below is my time line:

Application sent : 15 Dec. 2014
Received by 22nd Dec. 2014
In process: 2nd May. 2015
Tset: 22nd Apr. 2015
Oath: 25th Aug, 2015(Vancouver )