Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17th September
Thanks to everyone for their help. I have just completed the oath.
Thanks
Oliver

Calgarymak

Dec 13, 2014
Can some one explain to me what will happen if I showed alone to a citizenship exam alone without my wife (family application)? if my wife decided not to take the exam now? what is the process?

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
Hi guys,

Is it possible to have oath letter to mail box even without change to decision made in ecase, mine is still in process after 32 days of my citizenship test! I m from the Montreal office.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Calgarymak said:
Can some one explain to me what will happen if I showed alone to a citizenship exam alone without my wife (family application)? if my wife decided not to take the exam now? what is the process?

This is my personal opinion and not from any source.
Family applications are processed together.
In our case, we got everything together. My wife and I did our test together and were called for interview together. We were also told to bring just one guest as a family for the oath ceremony. I maybe wrong on this: your wife case may delay yours if she doesn't write with you.

If I may ask, what stops her from writing the test with you?

As I said before, this is just my personal opinion.

Good luck to you.

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asagalen said:
Nice Congrats!! did you start reading the book? i was like 3 mons ago lol and tomorrow i'll start the serious reading.. :-\omg
anyway i havent received the letter yet. they sent it on july 27 wondering why it isnt here yet could be originating from central office?.

well goodluck to us. let me know when you received your appointment letter. cheer ;D 8)
Hey asagalen,

Just to let you know that I received today my test invitation in the mail. How about you?

A quick question, is the test paper-based or online?

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Canadafrenzy said:
Hey asagalen,

Just to let you know that I received today my test invitation in the mail. How about you?

Paper based.
shade the correct answer using a pencil (provided by CIC in our centre).

raj12345678

Aug 4, 2015
I just registered on this forum to let everyone know of my status.

- Applied on Dec 15, 2014 and got my application in process on March 21.
- Got my file transferred to mississauga and then that line disappeared.
- Got my yellow letter today with the test date of Aug 18 and my online ecas status has not been updated yet.

I was getting very impatient when i saw other people who applied later then me from other offices were getting their test dates.

I will start preparing now :D

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj12345678 said:
I just registered on this forum to let everyone know of my status.

- Applied on Dec 15, 2014 and got my application in process on March 21.
- Got my file transferred to mississauga and then that line disappeared.
- Got my yellow letter today with the test date of Aug 18 and my online ecas status has not been updated yet.

I was getting very impatient when i saw other people who applied later then me from other offices were getting their test dates.

I will start preparing now :
Welcome on Board & best wishes for your test & oth.

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
Canadafrenzy said:
Hey asagalen,

yeah I got mine last friday.. ughh i havent thoroughly studied yet OMG is closer. I will push this week lol

Omkar

Aug 1, 2009
Hi All,

Can someone please let me know how much time does it take for the Test, Interview & verification at Mississauga office.
My wife is having coming for the test from States for the Test, her test was cancelled in June due to unknown reasons.
Now it is scheduled on 18 Aug. We are planning to book a flight back on the same day.

Appreciate your Help..,

Watu

Jul 9, 2015
sirine1 said:
the call center agent said to me that she sent a note to the Local office and that I must wait a clarification from them .
I will call again on Tuesday to check if there is any response to the note sent by the call agent .
The call center agent asked my friend to send a letter to the local Ottawa CIC office, and inform them about the typing mistake in their test invitation letter. I think it would be a good idea to write them a letter regarding the mistake in the testing date.

VAtoCA

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omkar said:
Hi All,

Can someone please let me know how much time does it take for the Test, Interview & verification at Mississauga office.
My wife is having coming for the test from States for the Test, her test was cancelled in June due to unknown reasons.
Now it is scheduled on 18 Aug. We are planning to book a flight back on the same day.

Appreciate your Help..,
Test can be done within 5 minutes. You have no control over the interview as they need to call your file. Try to book late afternoon or evening flight.