+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byateman said:
Hi There,
Everybody is expressing their own time line as well as happiness and sorrow about progress,
I am also wondering whats going on keep on checking the status atleast once a day but no luck...

Application Received:23 Dec,2014
AOR email: 27 Feb,2015
Inprocess:25 May ,2015
File transferred :29 May to Scarborough
Disappear file transfer line 30th of may
Since then nothing is moving forward stuck like Two HOV lane in Town ...seems only one lane for driving .
Haaaahaa
Any suggestion please.....
I remember you my fellow Feb 27 AOR ! We also got IP around the same time.
Tell me, what did your transfer line read ? Did it read " the office responsible for your area" or did it specifically read "Scarborough office" ?
Mine reads "the office responsible for your area".
Also did your transfer line disappear just the next day after it appeared or did you mean 30th of June ?

byateman

Feb 19, 2015
It was like your file is transferred to your local office Scarborough Toronto.
Then it disappear like never seen before hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
It disappeared and never reappear.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byateman said:
It was like your file is transferred to your local office Scarborough Toronto.
Then it disappear like never seen before hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
It disappeared and never reappear.
It disappeared the very next day ?
Mine is still there since Friday last week...

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is my e case
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2013.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 23, 2013.
3.We started processing your application on January 8, 2014.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsianIndian said:
It disappeared the very next day ?
Mine is still there since Friday last week...
congrats , didn't know your file was transferred. Whoever worked on your file in Sidney was on some slow motion drugs! Hope you get your test soon

byateman

Feb 19, 2015
Hi There,
My time line as follow:

Since then that disappeared line never showed up till now.
Can you please give some idea whats going on like this kind of case...

LANCAY

Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byateman said:
Hi There,
My time line as follow:

Since then that disappeared line never showed up till now.
Can you please give some idea whats going on like this kind of case...
Same like mine, still disappeared till today. Called CIC, said no worry. That's it.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
congrats , didn't know your file was transferred. Whoever worked on your file in Sidney was on some slow motion drugs! Hope you get your test soon
Thanks shaazdeh !

Does anyone here have their Permanent Residence application (Complete) from years ago showing on their ecas alongside the citizenship application?

esense

Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

We've got our test invitation yesterday. In one of the papers they ask to bring photocopies of passports. Should I do all pages or only with stamps & visas or only the ID one?

Also, since we are in Montreal and there was so many test & oath in the same day, is there any notices should be in the letter saying that we may have oath same day?

Thanks

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got my test letter today, my test will be july 21 in Calgary, I'm very happy after 2 years I got my citizenship
can anybody help to find the best site to study the test or some links on you tube about test question
thank you so much

lz83

Apr 8, 2015
I can't sleep tonight,turn my Timeline yellow,just checked my ecas 5mins ago,I will take the test on 27 july :D

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
i got my test letter today, my test will be july 21 in Calgary, I'm very happy after 2 years I got my citizenship
can anybody help to find the best site to study the test or some links on you tube about test question
thank you so much
Congrats! The link to the book is here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/ You can download the pdf, or order a physical copy (will take about two weeks for it to arrive). Read the book carefully because some test questions can be a bit tricky. If you understand the content then you will have no problems.

lz83 said:
I can't sleep tonight,turn my Timeline yellow,just checked my ecas 5mins ago,I will take the test on 27 july :D
Congrats to you too! I was very excited when I got my test invite too! it's great to see more December fellow applicants are taking tests.

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esense said:
Hi guys,

We've got our test invitation yesterday. In one of the papers they ask to bring photocopies of passports. Should I do all pages or only with stamps & visas or only the ID one?

Also, since we are in Montreal and there was so many test & oath in the same day, is there any notices should be in the letter saying that we may have oath same day?

Thanks
Yes, copies of all pages including blank pages ( and not only biographic pages) is advisable.