+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
lawyerlady said:
Thank you Thecoolguysam for your advice....I m bit nervous
Don't worry Lawyerlady... you will sail through the test with all the best wishes that you have from our December friends. Go confidently and read the book well and you should be ready for the oath in no time. Fingers crossed for you.

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
abemats2000 said:
Don't worry Lawyerlady... you will sail through the test with all the best wishes that you have from our December friends. Go confidently and read the book well and you should be ready for the oath in no time. Fingers crossed for you.
Thanks abemats2000 for your kind words....yes I'm reading hard...history part is a bit hard

jbosmannl

Feb 26, 2015
:D :D :D :D

Did the test on Friday, along with the interview. Passed with 17 good answers!

Next step is the oath invitation!

YES.....!!!

All I can say is 'Read/Study the booklet'

Jan

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
jbosmannl said:

YES.....!!!

Jan

Yaaay.. congrats and all the best for the rest of the process.... Heartening that yet to hear of anyone flunking the test LOL

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jbosmannl said:

YES.....!!!

Jan
Awesome! Happy for all of you friends!

I am expecting my Test letter this week.

Cheers,

SFD

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
SFD said:
Awesome! Happy for all of you friends!

I am expecting my Test letter this week.

Cheers,

SFD

I too am expecting (being the key word) the Test letter this week... :D I am sure we will get it this week.

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
thecoolguysam said:
Please read the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

It clearly states the following:
Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.

By the way I have already given the test and waiting for oath and few of the following december applicants who have given the test have got same issue.

hmmmm.... Not sure about this message thecoolguysam... I have been seeing this message from the time of my application i.e. early December 2014. Practically everyday, I check the system and this message is present every day.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abemats2000 said:
I too am expecting (being the key word) the Test letter this week... :D I am sure we will get it this week.
Abemats2000,

It is just a matter of time whether is this, next week or July, the test invite is coming....

Last week was dynamic...

Have a wonderful week everyone....

SFD

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
abemats2000 said:
hmmmm.... Not sure about this message thecoolguysam... I have been seeing this message from the time of my application i.e. early December 2014. Practically everyday, I check the system and this message is present every day.
Hmmm. I didn't know that the message is there since December 2014. I thought that the message was posted recently.

My transfer line disappeared few days ago and same happened with couple of people in this forum who gave test around the same time as me.

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
thecoolguysam said:
Hmmm. I didn't know that the message is there since December 2014. I thought that the message was posted recently.

My transfer line disappeared few days ago and same happened with couple of people in this forum who gave test around the same time as me.
Yes unfortunately that message has been there forever !!!! .. I am aware of the disappearing line issue since I am also one of the affected. Some other threads on this forum have very interesting analysis for this issue. It does make good reading, but I am sure they are conjectures. I have a 3 week trip in July and was hoping the test is completed by then. Whatever!!!! If test date does not come before end of June my only option is to call CIC and inform them.... I have started studying though, since history was always my weakest subject..LOL

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawyerlady said:
Thanks a lot Karem for your good wishes...yes my Ecas updated on June 12 and they sent notice to appear on June 10....I also got letter in my mail on June 12. On Ecas I only have now 3 lines....they removed LOT line. Good Luck for your test ...mine is on June 25
Congrats Lawyerlady,

Remember when I told you that on my birthday you will get the invite? well today is my birthday, so you got it 3 days earlier :p

Puda and other admin (sorry forgot your name, the one who got us bermudas), we are so happy you are back so plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss can you sort the December sheet by office name just like the November one?? and pls if you could make the cells/columns smaller so that we can see all the info on one page instead of scrolling right and left to read the info of each one, its too annoying. thankssssssss

Luna

Lumumba

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-07-2014
Hello guys,
I am missing entry and exit stamps on my passport, unfortunately the immigration officers of the country I visited did not stamp my passport when entered and when I left, however when I re-entered Canada the officer at Pearson airport stamped my passport. I heard that at the interview the officer looks at the entry and exit stamps in the passport to vefify the travel dates in my application. Is it a big problem for me since I don't have the stamps, what are the consequences?
I have lost the ticket and boarding passes since this was back in 2012. What should I do to avoid any negative consequences?

I am a february applicant but I decided to ask in this thread as most of you guys have gone through the test and interview.

Thanks,

Lumumba.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lumumba said:
Hello guys,
I am missing entry and exit stamps on my passport, unfortunately the immigration officers of the country I visited did not stamp my passport when entered and when I left, however when I re-entered Canada the officer at Pearson airport stamped my passport. I heard that at the interview the officer looks at the entry and exit stamps in the passport to vefify the travel dates in my application. Is it a big problem for me since I don't have the stamps, what are the consequences?
I have lost the ticket and boarding passes since this was back in 2012. What should I do to avoid any negative consequences?

I am a february applicant but I decided to ask in this thread as most of you guys have gone through the test and interview.

Thanks,

Lumumba.
Best way to avoid RQ in your case is to get the movement record from the foreign country's immigration.