+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abemats2000 said:
Yes unfortunately that message has been there forever !!!! .. I am aware of the disappearing line issue since I am also one of the affected. Some other threads on this forum have very interesting analysis for this issue. It does make good reading, but I am sure they are conjectures. I have a 3 week trip in July and was hoping the test is completed by then. Whatever!!!! If test date does not come before end of June my only option is to call CIC and inform them.... I have started studying though, since history was always my weakest subject..LOL
My file also transferred on 12 Mar & my departure is in the end of June but now confuse about trip. Hoping good news soon.

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Luna-Toronto said:
Congrats Lawyerlady,

Remember when I told you that on my birthday you will get the invite? well today is my birthday, so you got it 3 days earlier :p

Puda and other admin (sorry forgot your name, the one who got us bermudas), we are so happy you are back so plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss can you sort the December sheet by office name just like the November one?? and pls if you could make the cells/columns smaller so that we can see all the info on one page instead of scrolling right and left to read the info of each one, its too annoying. thankssssssss

Luna

belee1985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everybody:

I know we're all waiting, but I really need to vent here, cause I'm losing it!

They received my application on December 31st 2014, they sent me an AOR in February, then I moved to the GTA from Edmonton. I changed my address with with CIC before it even said "In process", and I even called them to give them the new address. Ecas showed the right address after a couple of days. Then, it said "In process", and on March 11th, it said that they sent the file to EDMONTON! I thought this was a joke. So it took me numerous faxes, calls and emails to have them transfer my file to the GTA. Then on March 27th they sent it to Mississauga, and Mississauga received it on April 7th...And now I have been waiting for a test date. I am so fed up with this whole process and the way it's handled. What the hell is taking them so long to assign test dates? And why do they only give a 2-week notice? CIC is such a joke and so unprofessional, it's not even funny. I think it's the worst bureaucratic crap I've ever been through. I realize that all good things come to those who wait, but there are limits as to what is acceptable and what is not. And when you call the call center they say they're "not allowed to access files if 24-months haven't passed". Excuse me?!?!?! I am paying for this, so don't tell me you can't access my file. I am sick and tired of waiting !

Sorry, but I really needed to vent, as nobody really gets it except you guys! Below is my timeline again:

Sent: December 29th 2014
Received: December 31st 2014
AOR: February 23 2015
In process: March 9th 2015
Sent to Edmonton (even though address was changed end of February...): March 11th 2015
Arrived in Edmonton (CIC Edmonton acknowledged receipt):March 23th 2015
Forwarded to Mississauga: March 27th 2014
Arrived in Mississauga (CIC Mississauga acknowledged receipt): April 7th 2015
Test: X
Oath: X

superadel

Jan 2, 2015
CitizenshipWe received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2014.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 9, 2015.We started processing your application on January 13, 2015.We sent you a notice on March 31, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 26, 2015 at 2:01 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact usYour file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 8, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.
Oath:Still waiting :(

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
Luna-Toronto said:
Puda and other admin (sorry forgot your name, the one who got us bermudas), we are so happy you are back so plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss can you sort the December sheet by office name just like the November one?? and pls if you could make the cells/columns smaller so that we can see all the info on one page instead of scrolling right and left to read the info of each one, its too annoying. thankssssssss

Luna
Hi All,

Don't freak out I sorted the spreadsheet according to Local Office Name.
Let me know if you like the new look or not.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

If you are planning to read the book, I suggest to watch the videos (link below) first and then read the book. I found it to help me go through the book faster and better remembering information. Hope it helps you guys too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LueYBTLzhAI&index=2

ps, start from chapter 1, it has 10 videos, cover 10 chapters!

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asagalen said:
Hi All,

Don't freak out I sorted the spreadsheet according to Local Office Name.
Let me know if you like the new look or not.
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! yes I love it!!!
Luna is happy now!!
I shall hit you with my magic dust asagalen!!! you will hear good news sooner than you expect!!!
+1 for you.

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
Luna-Toronto said:
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! yes I love it!!!
Luna is happy now!!
I shall hit you with my magic dust asagalen!!! you will hear good news sooner than you expect!!!
+1 for you.
Thanks Luna!!! be my Angel's Tongue(or fingers? :p ) ;D

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna toronto, do you have a magic spell for me ? ;)
I'm waiting the call test for a long time... :'(

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
December_Applicant said:
This is strange, but I don't see my name in the spreadsheet anymore. AsianIndian is also not there. I am still stuck on "InPRocess"... while transferred shows 100% on the spreadsheet.
there were only 89 applicants listed before sorting. I guess somebody deleted a rows.

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
There were 10 rows accidentally deleted by anonymous yesterday june 15 @ 2:36pm

Anyways, i will restore the revision. The spreadsheet will be Read/View-Only for now until it fixed!.

Thanks

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonenza said:
Luna toronto, do you have a magic spell for me ? ;)
I'm waiting the call test for a long time... :'(
Yes Luna has a spell for all your problems.
You have to read the spell twice while touching the computer screen in front of you!

The SPELL:
Winds of time gather 'round,
Give me wings to speed my way.
Rush me on my journey forward,
Let tomorrow be today.

Good luck Bonenza!!!