+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Thank you so much everyone....Those who already passed test...I have a question for them that does the color of the test Invite really matter?? Mine is white

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
lawyerlady said:
Thank you so much everyone....Those who already passed test...I have a question for them that does the color of the test Invite really matter?? Mine is white
White is good. So its blue yellow and pink. All good to go,be happy and start study for the test.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
congratulations once again.

Does your online status say "In Process" or "Decision Made" and is it still showing test invite and no oath invite?
Finally it updated yesterday. But, it directly went to "Complete". No "Decision Made". The lines do not have any reference to LOT or Oath Invite.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 3, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 3, 2014.
3. We started processing your application on November 14, 2014.
4. We sent you a notice on April 22, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 14, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5. You became a Canadian citizen on June 9, 2015.

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
ulaalze said:
Hi all,

here's my timeline:

December 15: application received by CIC.
February 18: AOR
March 17: in process
March 20: transferred to Mississauga
June 04: notice to appear for test on June 18th (both on eCas and mail)

Good luck for everyone! Even though I am not an active participant I was following you guys everyday. Thanks a lot!

congratulation and good luck with your test

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
lawyerlady said:
Hey folks ....just received white paper....its a test Invitation. ...ooopsss now I'm really nervous. Haven't got time to study hard....next week I will be busy in my Arbitration Training. Please need your help for test preparation and Interview guidlines
TIA
congratulations Lawyerlady best wishes just relax and read the study guide
is your online statues updated or not yet?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
lawyerlady said:
Hey folks ....just received white paper....its a test Invitation. ...ooopsss now I'm really nervous. Haven't got time to study hard....next week I will be busy in my Arbitration Training. Please need your help for test preparation and Interview guidlines
TIA
Congratulations....
Study the Official "Discover Canada" book at least 3-4 times. Don't rely much on online tests. You can can't solely rely on online tests to pass the test. You should only consider Official "Discover Canada" book only to pass the test.

Take the originals of the copies those were submitted along with the application.
The invitation letter will outline what you need to bring.

Also, if you think some extra supporting documents that can support your application, you may take it with you.
Usually the officer looks at the passports held in past 4 years, pr card, landing document, 2 pieces of ID etc and officer will match the stamps on the passports with the online residence calculator. He may or may not look at other documents however, make sure you take all necessary paperwork(including originals) with you. You never know if the officer might be interested to look into other original documents. Also remember about getting the translation of stamps those are not in english.
The test is for 30 minutes and in order to pass the test at least 15 questions should be answered correctly out of 20. You may need to wait for the interview after the test. Overall time may be 1-4 hours depends upon when you would be called for the interview. The interview should be for around 5-10 minutes

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Karem said:
congratulations Lawyerlady best wishes just relax and read the study guide
is your online statues updated or not yet?
Thanks a lot Karem for your good wishes...yes my Ecas updated on June 12 and they sent notice to appear on June 10....I also got letter in my mail on June 12. On Ecas I only have now 3 lines....they removed LOT line. Good Luck for your test ...mine is on June 25

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Guys, my transfer to line is still missing. Same for you? Been missing for a week I think.

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
A T T E N T I O N

Once you have recieved line dissapeared meaning you have got a new modificaton on your application through the system. In fact, you cannt see this modification, but on CIC system control something is added to your application file, normally it happens once the letter of the Test is issued.

Mine has been disappeard for few days, for some of people it happend just one week, then the letter recieved on the next following week.

good news for those disappeard!

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For me, and many of us, LOT line disappeared during last 2-3 weeks. My ecas looks like below :

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 22, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 20, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on April 22, 2015.
4. We sent you a notice on June 11, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 26, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
soheil said:
A T T E N T I O N

Once you have recieved line dissapeared meaning you have got a new modificaton on your application through the system. In fact, you cannt see this modification, but on CIC system control something is added to your application file, normally it happens once the letter of the Test is issued.

Mine has been disappeard for few days, for some of people it happend just one week, then the letter recieved on the next following week.

good news but how did you know that ?
Mine was dissappeared one week ago but didn't receive the letter yet

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soheil said:
A T T E N T I O N

Here we go again.

NO. CIC posted they have a system issue that same day all transferred lines disappeared for everyone.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
soheil said:
A T T E N T I O N

Please read the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

It clearly states the following:
Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.

By the way I have already given the test and waiting for oath and few of the following december applicants who have given the test have got same issue.