+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puda said:
Oh of course! The photographer didn't stamp or date our photos. So it got send back... A friend got it send back too because he forgot to sign the documents with the number of days you have been in Canada.

Thank you for your warm welcome! We should get some news within the next 2 months :)
Thank you! The photographer should know better because CIC and Passport Canada give them clear instructions. If you still have your receipt, you should go back and take a new one for free and make sure that they stamped it. Nevertheless, we are glad to count you amount us as a December applicant.
We wish you bunch of luck.
Cheers

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asagalen said:
what if you didnt print your name on the back of the photo for single application are they going to return it? :'(
Please do exactly as recommended by CIC whether or not you are a single or applying with your family, dated and have your name printed on the back of your photos.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
Please join me to thank asagalen who just created a spreadsheet for December applicants. I wish sason, thecoolguysam and abid could go back to the sheet to update their application received dates as soon as they get the information.
@ puda et all, once again thank you for joining us and please update your information @: http://goo.gl/L5WDIu
Good luck to all of you.
Cheers,

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beauhoe and Everyone,

I am sending my application this coming Friday Dec 19th. Please add me to the list.

Btw, I have a question if you guys are able to give me a hint, I would appreciate it.

Payment Receipt: I have printed but I am not so sure if I have to enter Client Date of Birth, Client ID - Identification

Address, Postal Code and Phone Number.

a) I have made a copy for each member of my family included in the application: should I enter DOB for each and everyone and what about the Client ID?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Beauhoe and Everyone,

I am sending my application this coming Friday Dec 19th. Please add me to the list.

Btw, I have a question if you guys are able to give me a hint, I would appreciate it.

Payment Receipt: I have printed but I am not so sure if I have to enter Client Date of Birth, Client ID - Identification

a) I have made a copy for each member of my family included in the application: should I enter DOB for each and everyone and what about the Client ID?
Dear SFD,
Good to know that you are going to send your application in on Friday and congratulation on getting everything ready for the big day. In my case, I wrote my full name, birth date, address, postal code, area code as well as my phone number. You should be fine with your family.
If you have the chance to open the spreadsheet http://goo.gl/L5WDIu, please update your information. Extend our hello to your family.
We all look forward to hearing from you on Friday.
Cheers,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
SFD said:
Beauhoe and Everyone,

I wrote everything including client id

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Beauhoe and Thecoolguysam,

Have a great evening!

Calgarymak

Dec 13, 2014
Hi all, thanks for the help. I finally got the folder sent to CIC 2 days ago (14th of Dec), it should be there Thursday latest. looking forward.

I will add my application to the list.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgarymak said:
Hi all, thanks for the help. I finally got the folder sent to CIC 2 days ago (14th of Dec), it should be there Thursday latest. looking forward.

I will add my application to the list.
Congratulations my friend!
Wish you the best.
Cheers,

Calgarymak

Dec 13, 2014
Hey Guys, our submission was received in Sydney today (Dec 17th)! cant wait to have it reviewed and hopefully accepted.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgarymak said:
Hey Guys, our submission was received in Sydney today (Dec 17th)! cant wait to have it reviewed and hopefully accepted.
Glad to hear that. Please remember to update the spreadsheet.
Cheers,

sengabo

Dec 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glad to hear that. Please remember to update the spreadsheet.
Cheers,
[/quote]
I can't update the Google sheet. Any ideas?