+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sengabo said:
Glad to hear that. Please remember to update the spreadsheet.
Cheers,

I can't update the Google sheet. Any ideas?
Welcome in sengabo,
Here is the link: http://goo.gl/L5WDIu
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sengabo said:
Glad to hear that. Please remember to update the spreadsheet.
Cheers,

I can't update the Google sheet. Any ideas?
Thank you for updating the spreadsheet.
We hope you get good news very soon.
Cheers,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Someone in the forum has updated the december spreadsheet with the name "SASAN" delivered on 17th December by Fedex.

I called fedex and they said the application was delivered to 47 Dorchester street instead of 49 Dorchester street?

Can someone confirm if its same address?

SASAN (don't know your forum name) could you please verify yours if it was delivered to 47 or 47 Dorchester street?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Someone in the forum has updated the december spreadsheet with the name "SASAN" delivered on 17th December by Fedex.

I called fedex and they said the application was delivered to 47 Dorchester street instead of 49 Dorchester street?

Can someone confirm if its same address?

SASAN (don't know your forum name) could you please verify yours if it was delivered to 47 or 47 Dorchester street?
No worries thecooguysam,
the address of Case processing Center is 47-49 Dorchester Street, I am sure that your application is in good hands.
Cheers,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada

Fedex called me and confirmed that they receive lots of calls regarding this issue and 47 Dorchester street is the same building as 49 Dorchester street.
47 Dorchester street is meant to screen the packages (documents). Its a security check and then they send the documents internally to 49 Dorchester Street.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:

Fedex called me and confirmed that they receive lots of calls regarding this issue and 47 Dorchester street is the same building as 49 Dorchester street.
47 Dorchester street is meant to screen the packages (documents). Its a security check and then they send the documents internally to 49 Dorchester Street.
I am glad that now you can relax and enjoy the spirit of the holiday seasons while waiting for your AOR.
Cheers

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends I send my application two days ago and expecting to be received at Nova Scotia by tomorrow. Thank you for creating this December 2014 thread.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silent said:
Hello friends I send my application two days ago and expecting to be received at Nova Scotia by tomorrow. Thank you for creating this December 2014 thread.
Thank you and welcome in. Please take your time to update the spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/L5WDIu
We all wish you the best.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Jessica,
Thank you for updating the spreadsheet.
We look forward to reading your comments.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silent said:
Thank you for the update my friend.
Cheers,