Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
3hm said:
To add,
you can check your COPR which passport you have used as landed.
Thanks 3hm,, yes the new passport number was written on the COPR :)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friend garian4u,
How things are moving on your side? Are you getting ready for Monday.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please extend our hello to your spouse.
Enjoy the weekend.
Cheers,

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Hello my friend garian4u,
How things are moving on your side? Are you getting ready for Monday.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please extend our hello to your spouse.
Enjoy the weekend.
Cheers,
Thanks beauhoe. Things are going well. There are 2 documents that we will probably get by Monday. So,we might be able to do the complete submission by Wednesday. So, running a little late.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Thanks beauhoe. Things are going well. There are 2 documents that we will probably get by Monday. So,we might be able to do the complete submission by Wednesday. So, running a little late.
Good to hear back from you and I hope you have a nice weekend.
Cheers,

mark1987

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

As per Canada Post my application was received December 11 from officer D S.
Cheers

Calgarymak

Dec 13, 2014
Hi guys,

I just collected all required docs for the citizenship application and looking forward to compile the submission tomorrow.

I need your help to understand how I should compile the documents for my family (2 adults and 3 kids). I wish if there was a table of contents that I can follow. My first question will be if I am supposed to send a copy of school record for me and my wife separately (2 copies) or one collective copy will suffice for the whole family.

I was thinking of compilng as follows:
Section 1. First adult:
Then per the checklist
section 2. Second adult:
then per checklist
section 3. Child 1:
Per child checklist.
Etc..

The above will make me copy same document 3 times!
Any ideas?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark1987 said:
Hello All

As per Canada Post my application was received December 11 from officer D S.
Cheers
What a great news! Keep your fingers crossed my friend and keep us updated.
Cheers,

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just remember one thing, in a Citizenship application, each case is considered separate. This is unlike PR, where there is a primary and secondary. In PR, only the primary has to prove the eligibility and the dependants/secondary get qualified automatically if they do not have any adverse condition (like criminal case, etc.). In a Citizenship application, while you can pay the fees together, everything else has to be proven on an individual basis. So, you might have to copy same documents twice or thrice as you enclose them with each case (although of the same family).

Calgarymak said:
Hi guys,

I just collected all required docs for the citizenship application and looking forward to compile the submission tomorrow.

I need your help to understand how I should compile the documents for my family (2 adults and 3 kids). I wish if there was a table of contents that I can follow. My first question will be if I am supposed to send a copy of school record for me and my wife separately (2 copies) or one collective copy will suffice for the whole family.

Section 1. First adult:
Then per the checklist
section 2. Second adult:
then per checklist
section 3. Child 1:
Per child checklist.
Etc..

Any ideas?

arrrmin

Dec 9, 2014
application sent by mail on december 11th hopefully it will get to halifax on Monday :D
cheers from Montréal

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgarymak said:
Hi guys,

Section 1. First adult:
Then per the checklist
section 2. Second adult:
then per checklist
section 3. Child 1:
Per child checklist.
Etc..

Any ideas?
your application are all independent as adult and minor

your wife will be making a copy of her own school/work records and you will be making a copy for you.
the kids school records will be two copies one for each of you.
it will be called family application once you submit altogether in one envelope.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arrrmin said:
application sent by mail on december 11th hopefully it will get to halifax on Monday :D
cheers from Montréal
Welcome in dear arrrmin,
It is good to hear of your first step toward the citizenship and we would like to wish you all the best.
Cheers,

Calgarymak

Dec 13, 2014
thanks guys, I appreciate the fast reply... I am writing the table of content and will copy it here as well. In the mean time I have another question! what IDs will work for the children? they game a sample of school records and a health card in the guide but in the check list they said one has to have a photo !! both the school records and the health card has no photos! will the PRC work? can I still use a passport?