+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yyzhuang said:
Nope. 1. received, 2. sent you confirmation, 3. started processing. That's why I almost gave up checking ecas..
:D Don't give up ever. I used to check e-cas at least 5 times a day and i got super excited when I saw decision made.
You can check this thread about more information that I have mentioned about when should we expect the oath letter( I hope you might have read the whole thread already) :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vancouver-oath-timeline-after-testinterview-t282546.0.html;msg4458554#msg4458554

I thought we might get oath invite for July 1st (because of extra ceremonies) however we didn't get it because there might be oath scheduling backlog at CIC office.
However, our turn has almost come :) and it would be anytime soon :D

Please do keep everyone posted :)

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
:D Don't give up ever. I used to check e-cas at least 5 times a day and i got super excited when I saw decision made.
You can check this thread about more information that I have mentioned about when should we expect the oath letter( I hope you might have read the whole thread already) :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vancouver-oath-timeline-after-testinterview-t282546.0.html;msg4458554#msg4458554

I thought we might get oath invite for July 1st (because of extra ceremonies) however we didn't get it because there might be oath scheduling backlog at CIC office.
However, our turn has almost come :) and it would be anytime soon :D

Please keep do everyone posted :)
Thanks for the stats! My conference starts today but I'm sitting in my Vancouver office. Hope I can make to the Florida trip next month. I'm super excited too when I found out my status was changed.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yyzhuang said:
Thanks for the stats! My conference starts today but I'm sitting in my Vancouver office. Hope I can make to the Florida trip next month. I'm super excited too when I found out my status was changed.

Hopefully this time you would be able to make to your Florida trip.

I have just tried to collect all the data and calculate the estimated days when we should expect to receive a oath invite. Hopefully it would be anytime soon.

In the meanwhile, all we can do is to wait patiently for the oath letter to arrive either by postal mail or email.

The people who are waiting for the test, oath invite etc, I would like to wish everyone good luck for their speedy processing of their citizenship application.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yyzhaung and sam,
I seriously don't know why you guys are still "complaining" ;D. Your journey is almost over now. By August 23rd (in less than 6 weeks) you'll have received your oath letter if not taken the oath. So, just sit, relax, as you guys are already 90% Canadian citizens now :D :D
Leave the Waiting game to the rest of us who are still wondering when the test invite is going to come into the mailbox.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
AsianIndian said:
yyzhaung and sam,
I seriously don't know why you guys are still "complaining" ;D. Your journey is almost over now. By August 23rd (in less than 6 weeks) you'll have received your oath letter if not taken the oath. So, just sit, relax, as you guys are already 90% Canadian citizens now :D :D
Leave the Waiting game to the rest of us who are still wondering when the test invite is going to come into the mailbox.
I completely agree :)

That's why I have added one line at the end of my post to include people waiting for test (not just oath):

"The people who are waiting for the test, oath invite etc, I would like to wish everyone good luck for their speedy processing of their citizenship application."

Everyone's turn will come soon :) :D

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
thecoolguysam said:
Finally I have got Decision Made in my e-cas
Still no updates regarding test/oath invite.
Expecting a oath letter anytime :) :D
Congratulations. I'm very happy for you.

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Status this morning had changed to "Decision Made" . I could not believe that and checked the ecas couple of more times just to make sure I am reading it right ...

I know many of you were waiting for sometime after you took the test to have the status changed to Decision Made. Am thinking my status might get changed to In Process again ... Am not trusting my luck :D

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
I am happy to inform you that the much awaited letter finally arrived today :D :).
We will be writing our Test on July 31, 2015.

Our file was transferred to Mississauga office in March but our test is in Scarborough centre.
Has anybody been in a situation of writing a test in a location other than the original office?
I suspect that there is an issue with Mississauga office.

Besides the official book, any advice on what to study or test questions to practice with?

Good luck to those waiting.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
I am happy to inform you that the much awaited letter finally arrived today :D :).

Our file was transferred to Mississauga office in March but our test is in Scarborough centre.
Has anybody been in a situation of writing a test in a location other than the original office?

Besides the official book, any advice on what to study or test questions to practice with?

Mississauga office may be temporarily or permanently closed. Tests may be moved to Scarborough or St Claire.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Shalom1 said:

Congratulations for getting test invite. You should consider reading official "Discover Canada" guide only. Read it multiple times, at least 3 - 5 times.

Online tests are just for learning purpose but you can't rely on them to pass the test.

Good luck!!

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
CanV said:
Mississauga office may be temporarily or permanently closed. Tests may be moved to Scarborough or St Claire.
I think so too.
Best wishes for the remaining Mississauga applicants.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
I think so too.
Best wishes for the remaining Mississauga applicants.
Congratulations & thanks for best wishes but what happened to Mississauga office ?? One more Mississauga applicant received test invitation & test centre is Scarborough