Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I live in Toronto.
My timeline:
Application sent: December 21
Application received: December 29
AOR: February 24

Status still "Received". It's been like that since 24th Feb. But I am not worried because after my exclusive research looking at all the forums and excel sheets of November and December, I concluded that all of us Toronto applicants (Scarborough office NOT Mississauga) who applied around mid December on wards haven't received any updates yet. All our applications are stuck, I don't know why but at least we are all in the same boat.
Sep, Oct, Nov. and even first 2 weeks of December were moving much faster, but all of a sudden things slowed down and now instead of moving from "received" to "in process" in just 10 or 20 days max, it's taking more than 2 months for us.

Please if anyone gets an update (TORONTO- SCARBOROUGH) let us know. Good Luck,
Thanks,
Luna

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Hi,
I live in Toronto.
My timeline:

Status still "Received". It's been like that since 24th Feb. But I am not worried because after my exclusive research looking at all the forums and excel sheets of November and December, I concluded that all of us Toronto applicants (Scarborough office NOT Mississauga) who applied around mid December on wards haven't received any updates yet. All our applications are stuck, I don't know why but at least we are all in the same boat.
Sep, Oct, Nov. and even first 2 weeks of December were moving much faster, but all of a sudden things slowed down and now instead of moving from "received" to "in process" in just 10 or 20 days max, it's taking more than 2 months for us.

Thanks,
Luna
how are you sure your application is gonna go to Scarborough? I personally thought I will be Scarborough based on my address but ended up in Mississauga!

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
how are you sure your application is gonna go to Scarborough? I personally thought I will be Scarborough based on my address but ended up in Mississauga!
Two reason:
1- two of my neighbor's applications (same building) were transferred to Scarborough few months ago
2- If it were to be transferred to Mississauga, it would have been transferred by now, cause just like your application, it takes more or less 22 days to go from AOR to IP and then transferred to Mississauga in a week or two max but so far mine didn't so it's going to Scarborough.
Even though yours took more time than others to transfer but still it took same time from AOR to IP as all other Mississauga applicants.
I've done my HW while waiting. :p

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Luna-Toronto said:
Hi,
I live in Toronto.
My timeline:

Thanks,
Luna
hi Luna,
you are right, all Toronto applications are slowed down.
I applied on Dec 2nd and my application moved very fast.

My husband applied on Jan 2nd, he got his AOR on Feb 22nd and the his application is still in received status.
I'm curious too..what's happening.

my conclusion is you are not alone...don't worry. things will move soon.

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
GTA Applications are going through a bit slow as compare to other parts of Canada. Only one applicant from Toronto received test Invite ...so I'm not so worried either as we all are sailing in the same boat :)
I wish the best of luck for all December Applicants....We all are so active and amazing!!!

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Hi,
I live in Toronto.
My timeline:

Thanks,
Luna
How do you explain mine? I have been IP Since 21st March and I see most Mississauga applicants have been transferred.

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:
How do you explain mine? I have been IP Since 21st March and I see most Mississauga applicants have been transferred.
Well, One thing I can tell you is if you have the correct address on the system, and have been checking your mail box and haven't received an RQ 13 days after March 21st then your file is just taking longer time than others to be transferred.

Common sense says it should be transferred maybe Friday or next week. Shaazdeh's application took 26 days to get transferred, yours took so far around 31. But things don't always go as planned.

My mother always told me I have a sixth sense :p So if your file got transferred by next week max then my power is still working. ;D

esense

Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna, could you use your magic power to predict anything about Montreal applicants? :)

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Well, One thing I can tell you is if you have the correct address on the system, and have been checking your mail box and haven't received an RQ 13 days after March 21st then your file is just taking longer time than others to be transferred.

Common sense says it should be transferred maybe Friday or next week. Shaazdeh's application took 26 days to get transferred, yours took so far around 31. But things don't always go as planned.

My mother always told me I have a sixth sense :p So if your file got transferred by next week max then my power is still working. ;D
Yes I have the correct address on the system.
I've been checking my mail box everyday - mostly trash mail.
Nope have not received any RQ...yet.

I hope you are right - I'll send you a free Timmy's!

I have not started studying and told myself I will start once the file is transferred. I think I better go home and start reading as I suspect they did not update my eCAS and I may just get a test invite some day and will not have enough time to study. :p