+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:
I am seriously upset and disappointed with the fact that my application has been still in process since 21st March. Most of the Mississauga folks were transferred to the local office around the same time at the end of March. Either they never bothered to update eCAS or they are sitting on my file. This is so irritating. Nothing in the mail box too.
byateman said:
Hi Everyone,
Good morning!
Now I am little bit worried about my application!
My timeline is as follow:

Received:December 23,2014
AOR: Feb 27,2015.

Since then my status is just Received.

IS it OK or you guys advise me to call CIC about my status?

Thanks
Advise appreciated.....
Call CIC office I think your files are moving but ECAS not updated . It is common problem with many applicants.

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byateman said:
Hi Everyone,
Good morning!

Thanks
Advise appreciated.....

it doesn't hurt to call and ask..

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byateman said:
Hi Everyone,
Good morning!

Thanks
Advise appreciated.....
Mine is almost similar, app received 19 Dec, 2014 and AOR on 20 Fed, 2015. There has been no movement after that.
Please keep us posted and let us know if you call CIC and what they have to say.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byateman said:
Hi Everyone,
Good morning!

Thanks
Advise appreciated.....
You and I received AOR the same day and you and I are still stuck in Received mode. I called CIC last week and they told me my file was still at Sydney.

esense

Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same in "Received" ... just called CIC, the guy said it is too early, the delay is 24 months ... so just wait ...
Ehhh ...

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esense said:
Same in "Received" ... just called CIC, the guy said it is too early, the delay is 24 months ... so just wait ...
Ehhh ...
I just spoke to CIC too. The guy was pretty lazy to even check. He too said it can take up to 24 months. He didn't wanna do anything else!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
SFD said:
Hello Everyone,

This week, our Dec Group will have 2 AAs taking the Test including Sam and Jarina I believe. Wish everyone the best!!!

I would like to see 2-5 more applicants getting test dates...

Wish all a nice week wherever you may find yourself. Lots of blessings.

SFD
Thank you and I wish you and everyone gets the test and oath soon. God bless everyone :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
ECas is not so reliable. I have my test scheduled but no update on ecas.

Issues regarding ecas not updating has been reported by some people in this forum.

Please make sure to check your mailbox(physical mailbox) and ecas regularly.
There could be a possibility that the test letter or any other letters will arrive to your mailbox and e-cas won't update.

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:
I just spoke to CIC too. The guy was pretty lazy to even check. He too said it can take up to 24 months. He didn't wanna do anything else!

I think it is all very personal as to who you get, in my experience, sometimes you get a person who will not be interested in giving out any info, and sometimes you may get someone who might be ready to look up your queries and give out info, you might want to try asking some specific question about your case rather than just asking for a general update.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pisces123 said:
I think it is all very personal as to who you get, in my experience, sometimes you get a person who will not be interested in giving out any info, and sometimes you may get someone who might be ready to look up your queries and give out info, you might want to try asking some specific question about your case rather than just asking for a general update.
That happened to me too (I called in an afternoon). Then I tried calling again in the morning and ready to lie that I couldn't access my ecas. At the end I didn't even get to lie, he asked my right away my info in order to access my file. So, I'll suggest you call again tomorrow morning at 8:30 there, they seem way nicer around that time.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:
I am seriously upset and disappointed with the fact that my application has been still in process since 21st March. Most of the Mississauga folks were transferred to the local office around the same time at the end of March. Either they never bothered to update eCAS or they are sitting on my file. This is so irritating. Nothing in the mail box too.
Relax you are going to be fine.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A note is left on your file each time you call the call centre and some CIC agents found the frequent calling behavior very disturbing. I suggest a bit of patient to all our friends.

Cheers,

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
A note is left on your file each time you call the call centre and some CIC agents found the frequent calling behavior very disturbing. I suggest a bit of patient to all our friends.

Cheers,
Didn't know this. Thanks for letting us know!

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsianIndian said:
yyzhuang all the best for your test/interview tomorrow !!!
Thank you!! It's 1pm PST so will be a bit late for people on the East coast. But I will update as soon as I come back.