App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
gtoronto said:
Crazy Love,

I had the same problem, but in my case I had a residency visa that was cancelled. But since the UAE don't put the date of cancellation, I contacted my company and asked them for a copy of the exit letter and took it with me to the interview.

Just thought to share with you if you had a residency visa from the UAE.
Thanks i appreciate. I dont have any visa on my passport i only have entry and exit stamps.

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gtoronto said:
Crazy Love,

I had the same problem, but in my case I had a residency visa that was cancelled. But since the UAE don't put the date of cancellation, I contacted my company and asked them for a copy of the exit letter and took it with me to the interview.

Just thought to share with you if you had a residency visa from the UAE.
Hi did you complete your Test ??? was it in Mississaguga. you mentioned that you the Cancellation paper with you did they ask ???? as you were having residence visa on you pp. it would be great help man ... as i have the same issue ... struggling to get entry/exit report if they are ok with Cancellation report then i will take it with me ....

Thanks

gtoronto

Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atifakbar said:
Hi did you complete your Test ??? was it in Mississaguga. you mentioned that you the Cancellation paper with you did they ask ???? as you were having residence visa on you pp. it would be great help man ... as i have the same issue ... struggling to get entry/exit report if they are ok with Cancellation report then i will take it with me ....

Thanks

I replied to your message in my inbox. Definitely take it with you.

Good luck buddy

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
Hey guys,

Any new activity for december applications? Seems like no movement for a while now.

Happy Weekend to you all.

ngyammine

Feb 26, 2014
crazylove said:
Hey guys,

Any new activity for december applications? Seems like no movement for a while now.

Happy Weekend to you all.
Just got my citizenship ceremony yesterday mississauga location, applied december 20 2013, test July 22 2014, ceremony July 25 2014

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
ngyammine said:
Just got my citizenship ceremony yesterday mississauga location, applied december 20 2013, test July 22 2014, ceremony July 25 2014
That's great many congratulations. I am still waiting for my test invitation letter.

toronto0725

Jul 25, 2014
ngyammine said:
Congrats !! Can you share your test and interview experience ?

ngyammine

Feb 26, 2014
toronto0725 said:
Congrats !! Can you share your test and interview experience ?
Well, my test was at 8am, finished it at 8.05am ( more than half of the attendees finished at the same time), went directly to the interview, she just ran through the addresses on the application, passports stamps and that was it. gave me directly the ceremony invitation dated 3 days after and that was it.

8:30 am i was in my car heading back to work.

All i know and tell ppl, if u have a clean file, ur process will be smooth, interview silk and smooth and ull be out in no time.

test was super easy, me and my wife took full grade 20/20 ...the experience was amazing...although i prepared myself to be tense and challenging.

Now i am a proud citizen...

toronto0725

Jul 25, 2014
ngyammine said:
Well, my test was at 8am, finished it at 8.05am ( more than half of the attendees finished at the same time), went directly to the interview, she just ran through the addresses on the application, passports stamps and that was it. gave me directly the ceremony invitation dated 3 days after and that was it.

8:30 am i was in my car heading back to work.

All i know and tell ppl, if u have a clean file, ur process will be smooth, interview silk and smooth and ull be out in no time.

test was super easy, me and my wife took full grade 20/20 ...the experience was amazing...although i prepared myself to be tense and challenging.

Now i am a proud citizen...
Great !! Can you plz kindly tell me If you did travel a lot during 4 years ? Changed jobs and addresses ? Or your file was straight forward ?

ngyammine

Feb 26, 2014
toronto0725 said:
Great !! Can you plz kindly tell me If you did travel a lot during 4 years ? Changed jobs and addresses ? Or your file was straight forward ?
I didn't travel within the 3 years limit, changed address 3 times, changed jobs 3 times(once laidoff)...stayed jobless for 7 months...but trust me...they don't dig into jobs etc...

if u know ur file is clean...u need not worry at all

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
sahil1 said:
@ Wivina & Anne 1234

Nice. Many many Congratulations.

Wish you guys good luck for coming test.

Can you guys update us about 'Received' line. Is it disppeared or still there?

Regards
Hi Sahil1,

How was your interview and test yesterday?

sahil1

Feb 24, 2014
Hi Crazylove,

Test was super easy. I got 20/20. I studied from book and practice online tests. My suggestion is more study from book rahter than online practice. Interview was short too. It lasted only 5 minutes. Officer just checked Passports and Ids alongwith landing paper. I took lot of other documents with me as well but officer even didnt bother to look at them. Oath invitations were not given at the spot to anyone. They advised us it will come in mail within 2 to 3 months. Now wait start for oath letter.

Regards

toronto0725

Jul 25, 2014
sahil1 said:
Hi Crazylove,

Test was super easy. I got 20/20. I studied from book and practice online tests. My suggestion is more study from book rahter than online practice. Interview was short too. It lasted only 5 minutes. Officer just checked Passports and Ids alongwith landing paper. I took lot of other documents with me as well but officer even didnt bother to look them at all. Oath invitations were not given at the spot to anyone. They advised us it will come in mail within 2 to 3 months. Now wait start for oath letter.

Regards
Thanks for sharing your experience. So did u travel during the 4 year period , changed addresses etc ? Or your's is a smooth clear case ?