+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

AMG

Sep 23, 2014
hello friends

Got my PPR request today. :) :) :) :)

cic email says passport must be submitted together but my wife is india and my lawyer says that either i can also go to india and request cic to send stamping request to new delhi or she can send her passport through some one with authorization letter to canada for stamping. i am little confused about it. any advise...anybody similar situation?

thank you and good luck to all who are waiting for PPR.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Hello Friends,
I am a Feb applicant and I got know from GCMS that my application is pending for second review. Appreciate your response, if any of you was due for second review and finally got further communcation from CIC like MR and RFRF. Thanks again.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
AMG said:
hello friends

Got my PPR request today. :) :) :) :)

cic email says passport must be submitted together but my wife is india and my lawyer says that either i can also go to india and request cic to send stamping request to new delhi or she can send her passport through some one with authorization letter to canada for stamping. i am little confused about it. any advise...anybody similar situation?

thank you and good luck to all who are waiting for PPR.
Congratulations. I hope mine get soon too. Can I ask on what date you updated CIC about your new passport?

AMG

Sep 23, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Congratulations. I hope mine get soon too. Can I ask on what date you updated CIC about your new passport?
cic emailed me on 21 oct,2014 they requested my photo copy of my valid passport and travel document and today i got my PPR.

good luck.

toronto.111

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsingh83 said:
I AM... :-[
Hi dsingh83,

I would suggest you to go for upfront medical at this point.

In my case too, they never sent me a MR.. But when I went to doctor, he found I was in the system already. Which technically means a MR ws issued for me but I never recieved it. There is nothing wrong with doing it upfront anyway..

Go to Dr. Garrett in Kitchner if you are close to GTA.. he is the best !!

KrisMYS

Oct 30, 2014
Hi All Dec Applicants,

I have been following this post since the start of my application. This is my first post and I just want to give hope to the people who is waiting for COPR, I got it today from my mail. I am currently in Vancouver, my status changed to DM last Friday night and I am from Visa-Exempt Country. Hope people from Visa-exempt country will get their COPR soon.

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
KrisMYS said:
Hi All Dec Applicants,

I have been following this post since the start of my application. This is my first post and I just want to give hope to the people who is waiting for COPR, I got it today from my mail. I am currently in Vancouver, my status changed to DM last Friday night and I am from Visa-Exempt Country. Hope people from Visa-exempt country will get their COPR soon.
Hi,
Congratulations on your COPR!

Can I ask how long did it take since you paid your RPRF until you received COPR?

Thanks,
Raquel

KrisMYS

Oct 30, 2014
RaquelGenio said:
Hi,
Congratulations on your COPR!

Can I ask how long did it take since you paid your RPRF until you received COPR?

Thanks,
Raquel
It was long time for me. I paid in the middle of July and as everyone knows CIC slowed down the process for the past 3 months. I didn't get any status change until last Friday. I would say for now, it won't take that long after you paid RPRF. I had one friend applied in OCT 2013, she got her application done in 6 months and the COPR came in 3 weeks after she paid the RPRF

greg123

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
KrisMYS said:
Hi All Dec Applicants,

Awesome news! Fingers crossed the same happens for the rest of us soon :)

dev_CEC

Oct 10, 2014
Hello Everyone

I have paid my rprf upfront with my medicals in august did not hear from cic till now.
Anyone who paid RPRF upfront received there PPR?
Please let us know so that I can find some solace.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
KrisMYS said:
Hi All Dec Applicants,

Hi

I am a Jan applicant, also visa exempt and in Ontario. COPR received today, DM status change on Monday 27th.

Thx

A

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
toronto.111 said:
Hi dsingh83,

I would suggest you to go for upfront medical at this point.

In my case too, they never sent me a MR.. But when I went to doctor, he found I was in the system already. Which technically means a MR ws issued for me but I never recieved it. There is nothing wrong with doing it upfront anyway..

Go to Dr. Garrett in Kitchner if you are close to GTA.. he is the best !!
Thanks for the suggestion buddy. But my ECAS status is still 'Application Received' and I never got any document request either.
So after getting the GCMS notes ,I sent my T4 40 days ago but no response from Ottawa office yet. I emailed them again yesterday to confirm the acceptance of the T4.
Do you think doing medical upfront would make any difference?
What if I go see a doctor and I am not in the system for MR?

Please advice

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Dr. Garrett is very good as well as her staff too. You don't have to go there. You can call them and ask if they can find your uci in their system.
Plus, I would order the notes again.

Pichon

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-07-2014
Med's Done....
21-08-2014
My status also changed to "Decision made" - I am from visa exempt country.. I guess just need to relax and wait.
Sorry for a silly question - what is CORP? ::) I understand people from visa exempt countries instead of PPR will receive CORP.. What is it, a letter? And when the PR card will come?