Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Lets see man , I don't agree with you for where you said "YES" and where you don't know or not have an adequate reason to justify you opted to not comment.

I am not expert either but what I have asked if its true doesn't make any sense.

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Gurindar said:
This is standard format , They replace it by Name only , People have got RPRF and PPR within 2 -5 days too , Do you mean all check mentioned below are done in 2-5 days ? Also in current situation if people are not getting RPRF request what CIC is upto , What they are waiting for , As eligibility determination won't take long apart from background checks and blah blah . The RPRF request means eligibility passed can be a standard thing to say , but I don't feel that is how its been executed or implemented . I have ordered my GCMS notes expecting in few days . Lets see what it says.
I would say , show me case where someone got rejected after RPRF because of eligibility...........but I have read cases of rejection after MR that too bcoz of eligibility ...
Though no point in arguing .........you r entitled to your opinion .........Lets close this here......

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
letstry21 said:
I would say , show me case where someone got rejected after RPRF because of eligibility...........but I have read cases of rejection after MR that too bcoz of eligibility ...
Though no point in arguing .........you r entitled to your opinion .........Lets close this here......
Yes I am surely entitled to have one , Why so many ........ man ?? :eek: Anyways Lets close it here .

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
guys I have few things to ask and my apology if I am in the wrong group but hopefully someone will know more.

Here is the situation. I have been working for 10 months now and my employer requested LMO. Today LMO got rejected from the officer and now my company wants to reapply.

So I have 2 questions:

1) Since my working holiday visa expires in middle of October (actually in 3 weeks), will I be able to work under some conditions if they don't send the new LMO application by the time my visa expires?

2) They have also told me they will request for me an extension of work permit which will give us 55 days of time. Since in November I have right to apply for my PR under CEC, I wanted to ask you guys, is it ok to pretty much use that period while you are waiting for them to respond to apply for the PR? Today I chatted with CIC call center and the guy mentioned to me he wouldn't suggest that as I am pretty much using that implied status to get time to apply for PR so he has seen people getting rejected because of it.

What are your experiences on these 2 and can someone please share some good advices :)

Really appreciate everyone's time.

Thanks people

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Gurindar said:
Lets see man , I don't agree with you for where you said "YES" and where you don't know or not have an adequate reason to justify you opted to not comment.

I am not expert either but what I have asked if its true doesn't make any sense.
just chill and let CIC to decide on PR front ;D

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
letstry21 said:
yes :D correct

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
Hi,

I just sent an email to my local MP asking for the status of my application. Did any one contacted local MP and got response from them?

vmehndi

Jul 7, 2014
defrontier said:
I am almost in the same page as you. Even though i am a january applicant, i received my medical also in july. I did not receive request for RPRF and also my GCMS notes mentions fee payment is required. My security and background check have not started yet. My consultant who was an ex-officer told me that it does not make their processing faster. First they have to close the eligibility folder before they request the fee. If they decide you are not eligible(hope not) they have to refund it. Which is also extra work and kind a pisses them off.
If they did not requested something, keep it calm.
There are still people from july 2013 waiting for medical request. As you know they can ask multiple docs at the same time...
Cool - i will keep calm.

OopsCinnie

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
siriPR2014 said:
Hi,

I just sent an email to my local MP asking for the status of my application. Did any one contacted local MP and got response from them?
I contacted my local MP last week as my application has been taken way beyond 13 months. The MP followed up my file with CIC on the very next day.

The_Dark_Knight

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
OopsCinnie said:
I contacted my local MP last week as my application has been taken way beyond 13 months. The MP followed up my file with CIC on the very next day.
May i ask you what was the outcome ?
Did you get any updates on your case ?

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A big chunk of files are being brought forward on Oct 17. Expect PPR requests around that time.

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
hondaFan13 said:
A big chunk of files are being brought forward on Oct 17. Expect PPR requests around that time.

Is ur BF in GCMS notes is showing as October 17th?? Mine is showing as Dec 15th and lot of them it is showing Dec 15th.. Mine is everything passed, medical,eligiblity, criminality everything is passed.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siriPR2014 said:
Is ur BF in GCMS notes is showing as October 17th?? Mine is showing as Dec 15th and lot of them it is showing Dec 15th.. Mine is everything passed, medical,eligiblity, criminality everything is passed.
I believe the app due date is set to oct 17