December 2013 Applications

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E.kawas said:
Did anyone recieve their PR ? my online application status is still showing

1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2013.

2.We started processing your application on July 8, 2014.

What are the stages after that ? how long that will take?

Any support from you guys will help, I am getting nervous because they asked for supporting documentation on July 8th I sent them the documents but no word back since!

Thanks

Dear E.kawas,

Many are with you in the same stage. So don't worry.

Next Stage: RPRF --> Then PPR finally. Process has been slowed down for the past 2months. But hang on. We might have something good in the coming weeks.

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
E.kawas said:
Did anyone recieve their PR ? my online application status is still showing

1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2013.

2.We started processing your application on July 8, 2014.

What are the stages after that ? how long that will take?

Any support from you guys will help, I am getting nervous because they asked for supporting documentation on July 8th I sent them the documents but no word back since!

Thanks

Dont worry we all are sailing thru the same boat..... lets hope for the best outcome but just little patience :)

E.kawas

Sep 23, 2014
Thank you guys for your responses ...I am applying for BOWP for now and will hopefully recieve good news soon. :-X

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Please Help!!!

I received GCMS notes yesterday and it says that the officer requested T4 slips from me in July but I never got any email or mail from them.

What do I do?
Also there are couple of errors in the notes regarding my hours of work per week.

How do I send them the T4 slips?

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsingh83 said:
Please Help!!!

I received GCMS notes yesterday and it says that the officer requested T4 slips from me in July but I never got any email or mail from them.

What do I do?
Also there are couple of errors in the notes regarding my hours of work per week.

email them to CIC. Send the NOA as well.

Muttley

Star Member
May 7, 2014
dsingh83 said:
Sorry, WIll the email be fine?
or should I mail it to ottawa?
PDF the data and email it to CIC. You can follow up with a hard copy [post mail if you wish (as I did) but I live in Ottawa. E-mail PDF will be fine

MUt

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsingh83 said:
Sorry, WIll the email be fine?
or should I mail it to ottawa?
I emailed mine and they attached them to my file. They did reply back saying so. make sure you include all the necessaty info to identify yourself to CIC (in the email).

Some ppl have emialed them and send a physical copy in mail as well.

Choice is yours. Either way I would recommend emailing them at the very least..

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
I emailed mine and they attached them to my file. They did reply back saying so. make sure you include all the necessaty info to identify yourself to CIC (in the email).

Some ppl have emialed them and send a physical copy in mail as well.

Choice is yours. Either way I would recommend emailing them at the very least..
Thanks a lot. I am freaking out a bit since I didn't get any email for this back in july.
I guess I can tell them that too in the email.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsingh83 said:
Thanks a lot. I am freaking out a bit since I didn't get any email for this back in july.
I guess I can tell them that too in the email.
Yes let them know you requested the notes and since you never got the email you are emailing the t4 and noa.

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
Yes let them know you requested the notes and since you never got the email you are emailing the t4 and noa.
Can you please tell me the email address to send it to.
Is it this cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca ?

E.kawas

Sep 23, 2014
dsingh83 said:
Please Help!!!

What do I do?

Oh my god this post made me freak out too, my application was sent to Sydney they requested another letter of employment that specifies my duties and responsibilities, I mailed it to them because it was not clear whether they want it via email or mail. but I havent heard a word back whether its recieved or not or whether its enough or not. Canada post tracking shows that it was recieved! what do you guys think about this should I be worried ? even the GCMS is not updated it just says started processing your application on July 8th which is the date of the email they sent me to ask for documents. what do you think ? :(

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
E.kawas said:
Oh my god this post made me freak out too, my application was sent to Sydney they requested another letter of employment that specifies my duties and responsibilities, I mailed it to them because it was not clear whether they want it via email or mail. but I havent heard a word back whether its recieved or not or whether its enough or not. Canada post tracking shows that it was recieved! what do you guys think about this should I be worried ? even the GCMS is not updated it just says started processing your application on July 8th which is the date of the email they sent me to ask for documents. what do you think ? :(
I think you should email the letter to the,. A lot guys here say that is the best way. I emailed them my docs.