+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

E.kawas

Sep 23, 2014
dsingh83 said:
I think you should email the letter to the,. A lot guys here say that is the best way. I emailed them my docs.
What is the email ? Since my application is not in Ottawa its in Sydney NS

E.kawas

Sep 23, 2014
aks2013 said:
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.
I sent a follow up email to the address mentioned above, and I got no response. I will email the document again, thanks for your help

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E.kawas said:
I sent a follow up email to the address mentioned above, and I got no response. I will email the document again, thanks for your help
Hi E.kawas,

As far as i know, once you get the AOR, your file will be transferred to ottawa office. Not sure how you say that you file will be in Sydney?

vmehndi

Jul 7, 2014
Hey,

I applied in Dec 2013 and had my AOR in last week of Jan.

after six months of silence; i received MR in July followed by additional document.

Supplied documents and medicals done.

Can someone suggest if i should go ahead and pay the upfront RPRF fee?

defrontier

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
vmehndi said:
Hey,

I applied in Dec 2013 and had my AOR in last week of Jan.

after six months of silence; i received MR in July followed by additional document.

Supplied documents and medicals done.

Can someone suggest if i should go ahead and pay the upfront RPRF fee?
I am almost in the same page as you. Even though i am a january applicant, i received my medical also in july. I did not receive request for RPRF and also my GCMS notes mentions fee payment is required. My security and background check have not started yet. My consultant who was an ex-officer told me that it does not make their processing faster. First they have to close the eligibility folder before they request the fee. If they decide you are not eligible(hope not) they have to refund it. Which is also extra work and kind a pisses them off.
If they did not requested something, keep it calm.
There are still people from july 2013 waiting for medical request. As you know they can ask multiple docs at the same time...

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
defrontier said:
First they have to close the eligibility folder before they request the fee.
You nailed it :)
yes that's what I said in many forum , but their are guys who spread rumors if MR came means your 99% eligibility passed

But this is wrong assumption

Thanks for sharing

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
You nailed it :)
yes that's what I said in many forum , but their are guys who spread rumors if MR came means your 99% eligibility passed

But this is wrong assumption

Thanks for sharing
I agree. But who would define the definition of eligibility.

In my opinion, when you receive the medical that means you are eligible based on the documents you provided. However, there is still way to go like pass medical eligibility. So there are different levels of eligibility that every body has to pass.

Why people think once medical comes mean eligibility passed 99% because everyone takes medical and background, security check lightly.

For me major milestone was to pass the second level of eligibility i.e. receive MR. First one was AOR for me. I think most of the people think like that.

No offense to any one. Each person thinks differently. And end of the day its all about peace of mind.

:)

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
canadacec123 said:
I agree. But who would define the definition of eligibility.

In my opinion, when you receive the medical that means you are eligible based on the documents you provided. However, there is still way to go like pass medical eligibility. So there are different levels of eligibility that every body has to pass.

Why people think once medical comes mean eligibility passed 99% because everyone takes medical and background, security check lightly.

For me major milestone was to pass the second level of eligibility i.e. receive MR. First one was AOR for me. I think most of the people think like that.

No offense to any one. Each person thinks differently. And end of the day its all about peace of mind.

:)
I never stopped nor I am stopping you also to put your opinion ,
One more point which i believe is correct . MR does not mean all document you provide is 100% approved from eligibility prospective i.e you can still get rejection based on your Employer letter (even after getting MR)
BUT RPRF means eligibility step you passed (I am not talking MR eligibility here)

Thanks

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
CEC_1304 said:
I never stopped nor I am stopping you also to put your opinion ,
One more point which i believe is correct . MR does not mean all document you provide is 100% approved from eligibility prospective i.e you can still get rejection based on your Employer letter (even after getting MR)
BUT RPRF means eligibility step you passed (I am not talking MR eligibility here)

Thanks
So you mean till now nobody has passed the Actual Eligibility as Nobody from Jan till now ( 99%) has got official RPRF request ? Tell me one thing why would CIC enforce an Applicant to do Medical Tests Done which would min cost 200 $ where they are not even sure that applicant would be eligible for CEC Later as its not refundable by any way ? Is not it a idiotic thing to do ?

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
if u see text of RPRF mail it clearly states

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

So RPRF mail means that no need to worry about experience letter and all that stuff....but you are right it is strange they sometimes send MR before RPRF....

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
letstry21 said:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

So RPRF mail means that no need to worry about experience letter and all that stuff....but you are right it is strange they sometimes send MR before RPRF....
correct, Yes You are right , I don't received my RPRF so can't paste it but THANKS for pasting it .
So hence Proved what I said :D :D :D :D

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
This is standard format , They replace it by Name only , People have got RPRF and PPR within 2 -5 days too , Do you mean all check mentioned below are done in 2-5 days ? Also in current situation if people are not getting RPRF request what CIC is upto , What they are waiting for , As eligibility determination won't take long apart from background checks and blah blah . The RPRF request means eligibility passed can be a standard thing to say , but I don't feel that is how its been executed or implemented . I have ordered my GCMS notes expecting in few days . Lets see what it says.

letstry21 said:

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Gurindar said:
So you mean till now nobody has passed the Actual Eligibility as Nobody from Jan till now ( 99%) has got official RPRF request ? Answer to your Q is Yes Tell me one thing why would CIC enforce an Applicant to do Medical Tests Done which would min cost 200 $ where they are not even sure that applicant would be eligible for CEC Later as its not refundable by any way ? Is not it a idiotic thing to do ? You may be better know No comment on this part