+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

preet_25

Dec 20, 2013
Gurindar said:
I dont know what your doc is doing - He is DMP he should know what he is doing I would not comment on that , To let you know there is a set process when DMP notices abnormality . Please see below when BP is high . Immigration medicals further Tests can't do done on health card as fas I know.

If its abnormal its DMP duty to record abnormality on the Report , I don't know what doc did on your case , if he said High BP he need to do Tests ad per the flow chart designed by cic.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMEI_Hypertension.pdf

If he/she ordered additional Tests why would not it be attached on Report ? Anyways Best of luck yor DMP will send the report to RMO for review if they don't come up with any query and your medicals are updated in ecas - you are good to go.
thanks gurindar

india8055

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Hi All,

Got an email from cic on sep 09 2014 for additional documents for T4 and NOA for 2013 and submitted on sep 10th.

My timeline :

App received : dec23rd 2013

File num: Feb 12th 2014

additional doc request on sep 9th

additional doc sent on sep 10th

application status : application received.

GCMS note applied on july 29th still waiting for my gcms note

sj075

Jul 11, 2014
On 10 Sep, i made request for my application and here is reply..

==================================================
Dear Sir/Madam,

REFERENCE: Exxxxxxxxxxxx

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,
Client Service Unit |Unité de Service au
NHQ - Centralized Processing Region | AC - Traitement centralisé
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
=========================================

My time lines are
sj075 / Dec 31 / Feb 13 / Upfront --- / Waiting / In Process since ---

Gorantla

Apr 12, 2014
sj075 said:
On 10 Sep, i made request for my application and here is reply..

==================================================
Dear Sir/Madam,

REFERENCE: Exxxxxxxxxxxx

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,
Client Service Unit |Unité de Service au
NHQ - Centralized Processing Region | AC - Traitement centralisé
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
=========================================

My time lines are
sj075 / Dec 31 / Feb 13 / Upfront --- / Waiting / In Process since ---

Hi sj075,

To which email address you sent the mail . How many days it took to get reply>

mcarter095

Sep 13, 2014
Seniors,

Application filed: Dec 2013
File number received: Feb 2014
MR received: July 2014
Medicals done: July 9 2014
Landing fee already paid

It's been close to 2 months since I gave medicals. Online status shows " Medicals received". Could you advise how long before I could expect Passport request call? Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Muttley

Star Member
May 7, 2014
mcarter095 said:
Seniors,

Application filed: Dec 2013
File number received: Feb 2014
MR received: July 2014
Medicals done: July 9 2014
Landing fee already paid

It's been close to 2 months since I gave medicals. Online status shows " Medicals received". Could you advise how long before I could expect Passport request call? Much appreciated.

Thanks,
There is no hard and fast timeline for these events. I think at CIC with the build up to "Express Entry" in 2015, there are additional things they need to do in their daily routines to prepare. Also the summer period has just ended, and also in 2013 CIC sufferred heavily with job cuts along with a number of other govt departments. They are still publishing 13 months timeline to process. All you can do is wait. (I know its easier for me to say now I have achieved PR) but I have also been through this process. You will get there but don't get too stressed on the timeline. It will happen for you all. At this stage in the applications, its just a matter of when not if.

regards MUT

The_Dark_Knight

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Muttley said:
There is no hard and fast timeline for these events. I think at CIC with the build up to "Express Entry" in 2015, there are additional things they need to do in their daily routines to prepare. Also the summer period has just ended, and also in 2013 CIC sufferred heavily with job cuts along with a number of other govt departments. They are still publishing 13 months timeline to process. All you can do is wait. (I know its easier for me to say now I have achieved PR) but I have also been through this process. You will get there but don't get too stressed on the timeline. It will happen for you all. At this stage in the applications, its just a matter of when not if.

regards MUT
Even if CIC is prepping up for Express Entry...it should not be at the cost of CEC applications..
They should dispose the CEC apps (after all due diligence) to clear the apparent build-up.
Maybe in that case they wud be better placed towards Express Entry.

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I received medicals on Mid of July and completed the same. Still waiting for RPRF and PPR. I do see most of the people have paid upfront RPRF, but i decided to wait for the email and then do the payment. Not sure this is good or bad. Any suggestions?

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aks2013 said:
Dear Friends,

I received medicals on Mid of July and completed the same. Still waiting for RPRF and PPR. I do see most of the people have paid upfront RPRF, but i decided to wait for the email and then do the payment. Not sure this is good or bad. Any suggestions?
My lawyer said that he advises his clients to wait to pay for these kind of things. In the grand scheme of the process, the time saved by paying upfront is so minimal. Even Medicals only take about 1-2 weeks after you get the request. He suggested that its a good reason to wait as you get more correspondence from CIC this way. They send you more emails when they are requesting certain things to do with your application. Its nice to see the process working. If you want to pay upfront, go for it. I'm sure other people who love to make the process go as quickly as possible would say I'm wrong, and paying upfront is the way to go. It's probably not really that big of a deal which way you decide to go. I waited for medical request to be sent before getting my medical. I have not paid any fees upfront, rather I wait until they ask me for it.

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
aks2013 said:
Dear Friends,

I would suggest you to pay it upfront as it will save some time. Now that its slow but when they decide to send PPR requests. They will see your case and if you have not paid RPRF then they will hold your case and put you in next batch. Now that we are already waiting from a long time. we don't want any delays from them. Better pay it upfront.

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Digital_Tofu & siriPR2014 for your valuable comments. (+1 to both of you)

I heard cases where RPRF and PPR comes in the same email. Anyhow i waited 2 months for the RPRF mail. Thought of going by the process.Let me wait to see any progress for few more days and then decide.

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
March applicants are also getting their status changed to In-process. I am not sure whats the CEC plan? Will they send PPR requests all at the same time? from Sep 2013 till Mar 2014). I can understand everyone says "wait your turn will come". But I am not sure how they will send the PPR requests all at the same time for everyone.