+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

tunaibasu

Sep 10, 2013
Hi guys...I need advice. I am a DEC 2014 applicant and got my AOR on 31st January. I sent my PCC on 25th Feb and it recehed to CIC on Feb end.

I have the below queries

1. How do I know if my file has been transferred or not? My ECAS status still shows "Application received"
2. Do you think I should reuqest a GCMS note to see whether my file has been transferred and also my PCC has been attached to my file? Is it a good time to send the GCMS note shall I wait for some more time?

Thanks

tunaibasu

Sep 10, 2013
tunaibasu said:
Hi guys...I need advice. I am a DEC 2014 applicant and got my AOR on 31st January. I sent my PCC on 25th Feb and it recehed to CIC on Feb end.

I have the below queries

1. How do I know if my file has been transferred or not? My ECAS status still shows "Application received"
2. Do you think I should reuqest a GCMS note to see whether my file has been transferred and also my PCC has been attached to my file? Is it a good time to send the GCMS note shall I wait for some more time?

Thanks

Hello seniors...can someone please reply to my queries??

tunaibasu

Sep 10, 2013
byrwus said:
1. only from notes, but there is no reason to worry about that.
2. it does not hurt, but in my opinion it is not necessary. nothing happens for months and then everythinh happens within a week, so wait and order your notes only if you see that others of similar timelines receive MR.

cheers
Thanks byrwus for the info.
I have one more query. I am leaving Canada permanently on 30th May and I need to communicate CIC about my address change. Can you please let me know whats the ideal time to do that? Shall I do it now or shall I do it few days before my last day (i.e. 30th may). Also as I am moving to my native country (India) , I believe I have to send CIC an email to communicate that..right? Or can I do that from the address change link in ECAS? Please let me know

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tunaibasu said:
Thanks byrwus for the info.
I have one more query. I am leaving Canada permanently on 30th May and I need to communicate CIC about my address change. Can you please let me know whats the ideal time to do that? Shall I do it now or shall I do it few days before my last day (i.e. 30th may). Also as I am moving to my native country (India) , I believe I have to send CIC an email to communicate that..right? Or can I do that from the address change link in ECAS? Please let me know

byrwus said:
hi, I am in the same boat and I did not inform them. I think once I got my AOR they will ask me if a need be.

Check my website

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-change-my-address.html

tunaibasu

Sep 10, 2013
iam_toby said:
Check my website

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-change-my-address.html
Hi iam_toby - I understand from your website that I need to send an email to CIC to communicate my change of address but can you pls tell me when shall I send the email? now or just few days before my last day?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tunaibasu said:
Hi iam_toby - I understand from your website that I need to send an email to CIC to communicate my change of address but can you pls tell me when shall I send the email? now or just few days before my last day?
Wait until the day before you move, then email them.

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - waived, AOR 2 - Jan20 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey guys,

When December applicants can expect MR.. ;D

grosstrack

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
24-Mar-2014
I know u buddy Siva kumar..so hws life in India? still with the same employer or switched?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Sivakumar santhanam said:
Hey guys,

When December applicants can expect MR.. ;D
No one will be able to tell you that. Processing times can change at any time and therefore
alter the time it will take to receive the MR.
Right now CIC takes about 2-3 weeks to process a month worth of applications and September should
start receiving MRs in about one week. Now do the math :)

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - waived, AOR 2 - Jan20 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
grosstrack said:
I know u buddy Siva kumar..so hws life in India? still with the same employer or switched?
Wooww.. I am doing good.. May I know who is this?

JOBINA

Nov 4, 2013
hi
my application was received on dec 30 but i haven"t received my AOR yet.is it possible to take this long to get AOR..i applied through an attorny .they say it takes 4 months to get AOR.but i see here most of them get their AOR in a month or two.can anyone plz answer mw.please and thank you.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
JOBINA said:
hi
my application was received on dec 30 but i haven"t received my AOR yet.is it possible to take this long to get AOR..i applied through an attorny .they say it takes 4 months to get AOR.but i see here most of them get their AOR in a month or two.can anyone plz answer mw.please and thank you.
It's true that it may take up to 4 month, but applicants are getting their AOR much faster now. Some got their AOR in less than a month. That's why it's strange. As "byrwus" adwised you, try to login to ecas.

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
JOBINA said:
hi
Try to login into ECAS with your UCI number.