+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
india8055 said:
After a long wait got my medicals yesterday.

Applied Dec 23rd 2013
AOR : Feb 12th 2014

Requested T4 on sep 09th 2014
Medical request 6th aug 2015
Hi,
finally after a long wait received medical request
Applied Dec 17 2013
AOR : Feb 6th 2014

Requested T4 on Dec 2014
Medical request 7th aug 2015

did you booked any appointment or do you know any doctor available for saturday or sunday please message me inbox
thanks

Lina-K

Feb 3, 2014
Congrats guys ...

Looks like they came back to Dec. 2013 files ...

I didn't get anything besides the ecas update, fingers crossed some good news will follow next week ...

Lina-K

Feb 3, 2014
Hi all,

Just got a call from my lawyer that CIC requested the RPRF today (eventhough I already paid it upfront a few month ago). My Lawyer forwarded the payment receipt to CIC once again via e-mail.

Let's see what comes next ...

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Lina-K said:
Hi all,

Just got a call from my lawyer that CIC requested the RPRF today (eventhough I already paid it upfront a few month ago). My Lawyer forwarded the payment receipt to CIC once again via e-mail.

Let's see what comes next ...
congrats lina finally and I'M still waiting for RPRF, So I can pay

joshi9

Oct 1, 2014
Guys,
I have added CIC Ottawa email address and a letter requesting CIC to prioritize our application better. We still need more applicants to sign this petition. I would urge you all to promote this link as much as possible, so CIC knows about US!!
https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-cic-canada-should-finish-processing-pre-jan-2015-applications-before-express-entry-apps?recruiter=358469952&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Lina-K

Feb 3, 2014
Thanks Catchme288 ...

I'm pretty sure you will get yours soon. I was shocked and surprised at the same time that they finally came back and picked up long overdue files. This wait is sooooo anoying. I hope they will finalize our files soon, it's been a long time coming ...

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Lina-K said:
Thanks Catchme288 ...

I'm pretty sure you will get yours soon. I was shocked and surprised at the same time that they finally came back and picked up long overdue files. This wait is sooooo anoying. I hope they will finalize our files soon, it's been a long time coming ...
Hi Lina,

I just received request to pay RPRF. So, Finally paid today.
after this I have received copy of receipt and do I need to sent that receipt as it is or do I need to fill manually address ,dob , client id.
please let me know .
thanks

Lina-K

Feb 3, 2014
Hi Cathmee288,

That's great news!!!
I printed the receipt, filled everything in, scanned it and sent it to my lawyer back then. I think it's just so they know which application this belongs to. Are you from visa exempt country? Let's hope they will finalize our apps soon.

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Lina-K said:
Hi Cathmee288,

That's great news!!!
I printed the receipt, filled everything in, scanned it and sent it to my lawyer back then. I think it's just so they know which application this belongs to. Are you from visa exempt country? Let's hope they will finalize our apps soon.
Thanks Lina

ok I will fill all blank spaces and send to cic.

Thanks
aman

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Lina-K said:
Hi Cathmee288,

That's great news!!!
Hi Lina,
Please inbox me you Phone Number, so we can keep in touch about our application, We both have same process time.and just inbox my number

Thanks

Lina-K

Feb 3, 2014
Thanks!!!

I'm from Visa Exempt Country, so I guess I'm waiting for the CORP, assuming the decision is "approved".

Lina-K

Feb 3, 2014
@ Feb_2014

Hi,

My Lawyer received our COPR via mail yesterday. She will forward it to us so we can go to the border and finalize it :D