+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upmanit said:
Thanks Del for input. Somewhere in forum I had read that you can apply PCC and just upload the proof of application and CIC gives some extended time considering FBI PCC take time. Anybody on the forum aware of this?
That's only applies when an applicant has only couple more days to submit your application and they still haven't received the PCC.

If you submit the receipt with let's say 60 days left to apply your application will be rejected.

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
Hi dears,

any update on 22nd Dec applicants

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
sanpatel30 said:
Hi dears,

any update on 22nd Dec applicants
thank u dear cic search of ielts in trf serach online only or call biritsh council or by hard copy or buy online only thank u

Dec 26, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Needed some information regarding "Travel" during "PR application in progress".

I am currently working and staying in Canada on closed work permit (WP) with expiry Feb 2018. My spouse is also staying with me in Canada as a temporary resident and has valid Visitor record (VR) until Feb 2018. But our TRV's got expired in December 2016 and I have yet to re-apply TRV extension based on my WP and her VR.

Now keeping in mind ITA (deadline 23rd March) and Travel Plans to home country (form 24 April to 12 May), I have below questions:
1) Sorry if this question seems stupid. If I am applying for me and my wife's TRV extension today or tomorrow. Can we submit application for PR later in coming weeks when our's TRV extension is still in progress. In short, Are TRV extension process based on WP/VR and PR application process mutually exclusive?

2) Assuming, we get our TRV extended in one month, can we both(me and spouse) visit home country and re-enter Canada in April/May based on TRV and WP/VR when our joint PR application process is in progress?

3) What happens in case, CIC makes decision while we are home (say, somewhere between 24 April - 12 May)?

Thanks in advance.

vishal_t

Aug 12, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
That's only applies when an applicant has only couple more days to submit your application and they still haven't received the PCC.

If you submit the receipt with let's say 60 days left to apply your application will be rejected.
Good info Del
+1

Echetverikova

Nov 30, 2016
Hi ALL:)

Question: about PCC. Would really appreciate your help :D

CIC Website states " The police certificate must indicate all names you have used while in Russia.
Police certificates issued by local police offices are not acceptable.
The Embassy accepts only original police certificates. Print-outs of online search results and electronic certificates are not acceptable."

It does not say anything about PCC needed to be translated... or notary stamp. it just says they need an "ORIGINAL". SO If I need a Russian Police Certificate, do I just upload a Russian PCC or it still needs to be translated and has a notary translated stamp on it?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Echetverikova said:

CIC Website states " The police certificate must indicate all names you have used while in Russia.
The Embassy accepts only original police certificates. Print-outs of online search results and electronic certificates are not acceptable."

It does not say anything about PCC needed to be translated... or notary stamp. it just says they need an "ORIGINAL". SO If I need a Russian Police Certificate, do I just upload a Russian PCC or it still needs to be translated and has a notary translated stamp on it?
If any document that you are submitting is not in English or French you will need to submit the certified translation of the document along with copy of the document.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Echetverikova said:

You need to upload the original Russian PCC along with its notarised translation in English (or French)

Echetverikova

Nov 30, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
You need to upload the original Russian PCC along with its notarised translation in English (or French)
Thank you Stanlee & sushsmart15. But the notarised translation can be done in Russia.? As long as everything is in English?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Echetverikova said:
Thank you Stanlee & sushsmart15. But the notarised translation can be done in Russia.? As long as everything is in English?
Of course it can. All it needs is official translator that used for legal translations in your country (they use special translator clause stating their translator assignment according to the local law).

JanP

Sep 29, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
LANDED..........
21-05-2017
Hello! I have a question related to PCCs as well.

I have only lived in Bahrain prior to Canada and on the CIC website it says the following:

How to Get a Police Certificate – Bahrain
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Good Conduct Certificate

However once I filled in all my info I am now getting 'Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)' on my document checklist.
Is this just a default item and do I have to wait till I have this letter or should I obtain it now? Also is the 'multiple' a default title since I do not see what other PCC I would have to submit given Canada and Bahrain are the only two countries I have lived in despite being Indian by nationality. I have never lived there for more than 6 months.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
JanP said:
Hello! I have a question related to PCCs as well.

I have only lived in Bahrain prior to Canada and on the CIC website it says the following:

How to Get a Police Certificate – Bahrain
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Good Conduct Certificate

However once I filled in all my info I am now getting 'Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)' on my document checklist.
Is this just a default item and do I have to wait till I have this letter or should I obtain it now? Also is the 'multiple' a default title since I do not see what other PCC I would have to submit given Canada and Bahrain are the only two countries I have lived in despite being Indian by nationality. I have never lived there for more than 6 months.
Irrespective of the number of days you have lived in Canada, you do not need a PCC from Canada for e-APR.
For all other countries including India - you need to submit PCC where you have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18.
If you have spent more than 6 months in Bahrain, then you need to obtain PCC from Bahrain. Visit their Embassy in New Delhi or Consulate in Mumbai along with your ITA Letter. You can also take the help of agent "Genius Group" found on google.

JanP

Sep 29, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
LANDED..........
21-05-2017
Thanks for your reply!

I'm in Canada now working so for now have sent my fingerprints with my parents to obtain this directly from Bahrain as they reside there.

In terms of the multiple PCC's I'm still confused. I have not lived in India for more than 6 months and so it is only Canada and Bahrain where I have lived for more than 6 months.
Hence is the 'multiple' PCC on my checklist just a default title since as you said I would not require one for Canada and the only other applicable country would be Bahrain (i.e there is only 1 PCC I would require from my understanding).

Thanks again!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
JanP said:
Thanks for your reply!

I'm in Canada now working so for now have sent my fingerprints with my parents to obtain this directly from Bahrain as they reside there.

In terms of the multiple PCC's I'm still confused. I have not lived in India for more than 6 months and so it is only Canada and Bahrain where I have lived for more than 6 months.
Hence is the 'multiple' PCC on my checklist just a default title since as you said I would not require one for Canada and the only other applicable country would be Bahrain (i.e there is only 1 PCC I would require from my understanding).

Thanks again!
Good, your Bahrain PCC thing is almost done now.
Since you have Indian Passport - you need to count the no. of times you travelled to India since the age of 18. If in total it is around 6 months or more that you have stayed in India, then you definitely need PCC from India - which you can get it from Indian embassy in Canada.

JanP

Sep 29, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
LANDED..........
21-05-2017
I counted it and its less than 2 months that I visited India since I was 18. Hence I'm guessing I just ignore that the document checklist is saying multiple and only upload by Bahrain PCC?