+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

Artorius

Jun 19, 2015
Please advice:

My wife worked for 4 years in a bank for which i have included the details in the personal history section.Now when i fill in work history i havent included these details becoz i dont have reference letter from her employer(Only salary slip, and reliving letter). Do i have to still include this in the work history? In addition i am not claiming any points for this experience. That's the reason i removed this from work history. If i don't include her work history matching personal history will that show discrepancy and lead to chance of rejection?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Artorius said:
Please advice:

My wife worked for 4 years in a bank for which i have included the details in the personal history section.Now when i fill in work history i havent included these details becoz i dont have reference letter from her employer(Only salary slip, and reliving letter). Do i have to still include this in the work history? In addition i am not claiming any points for this experience. That's the reason i removed this from work history. If i don't include her work history matching personal history will that show discrepancy and lead to chance of rejection?
Similar question has been answered in the following threads

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5659351#msg5659351

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5662504#msg5662504

Artorius

Jun 19, 2015
Stanlee said:
Similar question has been answered in the following threads

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5659351#msg5659351

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5662504#msg5662504
Thank you very much for your response. That clarifies my doubt. Do i have to put this in my LOE?

Fashion_Killa

Jan 7, 2017
Alright Guyz; I have been reading all threads for long and this has been very helpful. This is my first post and its going to be long.

My CRS score is 480( FSW; In canada) and I received ITA on Dec. 22 draw and busy gathering all documents.

Now, I have shown two work exp. from back home in same organization ( one part time and one full time>> Full time is little over 3 years and I'm getting points for that not for part time as it maxes out in 3 years)

While the profile was created by my Immi. consultant and he messed up and I messed up by being negligent. The NOC codes on the profile for both exp. is same and is terribly wrong. With all rejections that I have read; I'm pretty sure the VO can kill my application if he wants. I want to change my NOC to a more appropriate one( While searching for NOC's I think my part time exp. might fall under NOC C and full time can be under A or B).

I'm planning to decline Invitation, correct my profile and re enter pool ( Being @ 480 I'm pretty sure I will get an ITA in the next draw). I really think changing NOC now on exisiting ITA and adding LOE might not help that much.

Please advise options for me.
I will put this post on couple more threads so that more of you guyz can read this( sorry bout that).
Thank you all!!!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fashion_Killa said:
Alright Guyz; I have been reading all threads for long and this has been very helpful. This is my first post and its going to be long.

My CRS score is 480( FSW; In canada) and I received ITA on Dec. 22 draw and busy gathering all documents.

Now, I have shown two work exp. from back home in same organization ( one part time and one full time>> Full time is little over 3 years and I'm getting points for that not for part time as it maxes out in 3 years)

While the profile was created by my Immi. consultant and he messed up and I messed up by being negligent. The NOC codes on the profile for both exp. is same and is terribly wrong. With all rejections that I have read; I'm pretty sure the VO can kill my application if he wants. I want to change my NOC to a more appropriate one( While searching for NOC's I think my part time exp. might fall under NOC C and full time can be under A or B).

I'm planning to decline Invitation, correct my profile and re enter pool ( Being @ 480 I'm pretty sure I will get an ITA in the next draw). I really think changing NOC now on exisiting ITA and adding LOE might not help that much.

Please advise options for me.
I will put this post on couple more threads so that more of you guyz can read this( sorry bout that).
Thank you all!!!!
You can make the change post-ITA as long as it doesn't affect your eligibility for FSW (67 out of 100 points) and it doesn't put you under the cutoff score of that draw.

If such is the case you can continue your application and explain the mistake in a LOE, you won't have any issues.

Fashion_Killa

Jan 7, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
You can make the change post-ITA as long as it doesn't affect your eligibility for FSW (67 out of 100 points) and it doesn't put you under the cutoff score of that draw.

If such is the case you can continue your application and explain the mistake in a LOE, you won't have any issues.
Alright Del! Thanks for your answer

Man, I have been losing sleep over it :( :( :(

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
</script>storeCaret(this);" onchange="storeCaret(this);" tabindex="2">

Del\Asivad, thanks a lot for your help guys. I have a quick question. I have got all of my documents uploaded, I have gone for medical yesteterday and results should be out by wednesday. I have got Indian PCC. Only thing left is USA PCC which i had applied on 2nd december and my documents should have reached by 10th December. Last thursday when i called them they said they are still processing files for datae Nov 22.

A) Should I wait to get USA PCC and then submit application or I can go ahead and make the payment on thursday once i have mdeical reports along with proof that i have applied for USA PCC

B) All of my degreess are in Hindi as well English. I am uploading WES Report along with scan copies of my degrees. Is that sufficient or do i need to have certified transcript too?

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Escobar Gaviria said:
I kinda have the same case.

I was rejected Canadian visa back in 2006. I got admission in a public school, but couldn't join cuz the visa was rejected.
I am FSW EE applicant now and expecting ITA in next couple of months.

Does my 2006 rejection have any impact on my application? or do I even need to mention that, considering it was >10 years ago?

Thanks
Just to clarify, i dont think yours is a similar case because it seems they had a reason to reject? Mine was some officer did not see that I had paid the balance visa fees they asked, and which the customer service agent also agreed was a some technical glitch since they could see that I paid and uploaded the receipt. Still, I am considering answering it as a YES just to be safe since CIC does not leave much room for interpretation at times

So, in you're case it would be a yes

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

What goes to "Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate." box for Unemployed type of activity? "Home"? "Unemployed"? ..?

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I got my nomination on Dec 21st and ITA on Dec 22nd. While creating EE profile a year ago, I applied under NOC code 2174 based on my previous job (experinece of 2 1/2 years), I got nomination too based on that. Now, I have got a new job three months ago, and the NOC code for that is 2283. In the PR application online, will this change of NOC code become a problem? How to handle this? pls help

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

What is the difference between:

"Has ZXC been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?"

and

"Has ZXC ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?"

I wondering because I was refused a student visa (temporary resident visa).

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
bnp said:
Hi!

What is the difference between:

"Has ZXC been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?"

and

"Has ZXC ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?"

I wondering because I was refused a student visa (temporary resident visa).
I have answered both of them as "Yes" and provided them the reason! Also I gave detailed explanation in the explanation letter!

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Hello guys!
Can anyone please advice what option to choose to add the spouse post E-AOR in the IRCC webform?
I am an inland cec applicant! I am getting married next month and I got the e-apr yesterday!
In the first option , do I need to select online permanent residence application? And in the second one is it spouse sponsorship?

Also, I received the Indian PCC in November 2016 from Vancouver and uploaded it with my application. Now that I will be traveling to India for marriage next month, should I apply for a new one and upload it again with my Spouse documents after I come back?

At the same time, since I was invited under CEC, I did not provide any proof of funds! How much should I provide now for my spouse?

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagarjun rao said:
I have answered both of them as "Yes" and provided them the reason! Also I gave detailed explanation in the explanation letter!
Thanks.

And the reason was the same in both boxes?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
bnp said:
Thanks.

And the reason was the same in both boxes?
Yup because I can't tell the difference between the two!