Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
bnp said:
Thanks.

And the reason was the same in both boxes?
Yes! Temporary resident visa is given when we apply for student visa from our home country! And study permit is issued only after you land in Canada!

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Guys pls share your expert advise on the following questions:

1. My name on Passport and Academic Documents is different. As my academic docs do not bear my last name. How to justify it. I had made affidavit. !! If yes should I upload it along with the academic docs in the education section along with LOE or differently in the last section where LOE has to be added.

2. My address contain several slashes and special characters that can't be added in the contact section boxes due to validation error. Do I need to add correct address along with LOE?

3. What documents will suffice the employment requirements considering my salary is paid in cash?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Submitted my e-APR today. Hopefully, processing should be done within 6 months.

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Has anyone booked appointment for medicals recently with "Max super speciality" in New Delhi,India ?
After how many days you are getting an appointment ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Yup because I can't tell the difference between the two!
First box is for some kind of residential status (long term stay in the country - work, study, PR, Family reunion, refugee status)

Second box is for short term visa (visitor visa or if needed for business trip or such).

At leasts thats what it sais to me.

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello again! Thanks to everyone answering my questions!

Here is another one ;)

After filling all the forms (personal history, travel, etc.) the "Continue" button appeared which leads to documents checklist I assume.

Will it be possible to go back and change something in those forms (for example add one more travel destination) after I press "Continue"?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
bnp said:
Hello again! Thanks to everyone answering my questions!

Here is another one ;)

After filling all the forms (personal history, travel, etc.) the "Continue" button appeared which leads to documents checklist I assume.

Will it be possible to go back and change something in those forms (for example add one more travel destination) after I press "Continue"?
Yes, of course you can go back to edit the forms. But that is only after you exit the upload section.

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
Yes, of course you can go back to edit the forms. But that is only after you exit the upload section.
Please, clarify that after I press "Continue" button "Upload" section will appear and I'll have access to edit both – forms and "Upload" section?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
bnp said:
Please, clarify that after I press "Continue" button "Upload" section will appear and I'll have access to edit both – forms and "Upload" section?
I have already answered it. How many times do you need confirmation??
You can edit the forms and the upload section till the day you finally submit your e-APR.

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
I have already answered it. How many times do you need confirmation??
You can edit the forms and the upload section till the day you finally submit your e-APR.
Couple times will be Ok ;)

"But that is only after you exit the upload section." is what confused me.

Anyway, thank you for your help.

yumika

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19 Dec, 2016
AOR Received.
06 Jan, 2017
cpsingh said:
Hi friends,

Has anyone booked appointment for medicals recently with "Max super speciality" in New Delhi,India ?
After how many days you are getting an appointment ?
Hello, I had booked it recently and got an appointment for the next OPD with Dr. Supriya Bali (3 days later)

It was completed in less than 2 hours.

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
Del\Asivad, thanks a lot for your help guys. I have a quick question. I have got all of my documents uploaded, I have gone for medical yesteterday and results should be out by wednesday. I have got Indian PCC. Only thing left is USA PCC which i had applied on 2nd december and my documents should have reached by 10th December. Last thursday when i called them they said they are still processing files for datae Nov 22.

A) Should I wait to get USA PCC and then submit application or I can go ahead and make the payment on thursday once i have mdeical reports along with proof that i have applied for USA PCC

B) All of my degreess are in Hindi as well English. I am uploading WES Report along with scan copies of my degrees. Is that sufficient or do i need to have certified transcript too?
[/quote]

Any inputs of this Experts.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upmanit said:
Del\Asivad, thanks a lot for your help guys. I have a quick question. I have got all of my documents uploaded, I have gone for medical yesteterday and results should be out by wednesday. I have got Indian PCC. Only thing left is USA PCC which i had applied on 2nd december and my documents should have reached by 10th December. Last thursday when i called them they said they are still processing files for datae Nov 22.

A) Should I wait to get USA PCC and then submit application or I can go ahead and make the payment on thursday once i have mdeical reports along with proof that i have applied for USA PCC

B) All of my degreess are in Hindi as well English. I am uploading WES Report along with scan copies of my degrees. Is that sufficient or do i need to have certified transcript too?

Any inputs of this Experts.
1 - Yes, you have to wait until you receive your PCC.

2 - No need to upload transcripts.

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
1 - Yes, you have to wait until you receive your PCC.

2 - No need to upload transcripts.
Thanks Del for input. Somewhere in forum I had read that you can apply PCC and just upload the proof of application and CIC gives some extended time considering FBI PCC take time. Anybody on the forum aware of this?