+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Agree.

You aren't claiming points for that degree so it is irrelevant to this application. Definitely not grounds for refusal.
So you think I should enter in the personal history and should not include in the educational section? Becz if i add it in the educational section, it will ask me to upload the credentials. And then it might cause confuse to the agent as well.
Another option can be to add it in the educational section but explain it in the letter of explanation that why i don't have WES for that degree.

Which is the safest option?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jawadchoudary said:
So you think I should enter in the personal history and should not include in the educational section? Becz if i add it in the educational section, it will ask me to upload the credentials. And then it might cause confuse to the agent as well.
Another option can be to add it in the educational section but explain it in the letter of explanation that why i don't have WES for that degree.

Which is the safest option?
Both of those are equally safe options. As I said, this degree is irrelevant to your CRS hence to your application. It's presence or absence makes no difference to your application.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
About Fund.

When I created the profile, I did mention about fund (for 1 member), bcos I was also waiting for PNP on the same time.

But now I got ITA, under CEC. And I like to remove the fund from my profile, just bcos of extra work / documents.

Does It is possible now to change the fund to $0 ?

ahmedhere

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hey guys I have a question please,

Can I submit my application without the police record from my home country as long as I have a proof that I already applied for it, and when it arrives I upload it?

I'm afraid it may take so long that my application may expire before it arrives, also I don't want to wait for 2 months till arrives, I really need to get the PR before Oct 2017...

What do you think?

chikouist

Mar 1, 2016
ahmedhere said:
Hey guys I have a question please,

Can I submit my application without the police record from my home country as long as I have a proof that I already applied for it, and when it arrives I upload it?

I'm afraid it may take so long that my application may expire before it arrives, also I don't want to wait for 2 months till arrives, I really need to get the PR before Oct 2017...

What do you think?
You have to show them the proof that you have asked for this record soon enough, like right after you have received the invitation or before. I don't know what this prrof could be, fee receipt or anything else showing the date.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick~Nick said:
About Fund.

When I created the profile, I did mention about fund (for 1 member), bcos I was also waiting for PNP on the same time.

But now I got ITA, under CEC. And I like to remove the fund from my profile, just bcos of extra work / documents.

Does It is possible now to change the fund to $0 ?
Yes.

ahmedhere

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
chikouist said:
You have to show them the proof that you have asked for this record soon enough, like right after you have received the invitation or before. I don't know what this prrof could be, fee receipt or anything else showing the date.
Yes I can provide that, but then can I just submit it? or I have to wait close to the deadline?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedhere said:
Yes I can provide that, but then can I just submit it? or I have to wait close to the deadline?
Wait until the penultimate date just before your deadline ends.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
ahmedhere said:
Thanks, I LOVE del piero by the way :) big juve fan here
lmao welcome to the club, i came across many juve fans here :D

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Does anyone know if a copy of document needs to be certified if it is translated?
I had the impression that you didn't need to certify any documents since you submit them electronically but this link makes me doubt.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Translation of documents

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
a certified photocopy of the original document.

Hypermilantix

Nov 13, 2016
Hi guys!!

Could you please clarify the following issue:

I got ITA under CEC.

In every NOC, there is an "employment requirement" under the responsibility.

Do i need to prove that employment requirement?

or Just Reference letter is good???

Thanks in advance!!

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Please clarify,

In personal History section how do we answer the below questions if we have selected Unemployed from the activity type.

1. Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)
2. Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate.