So i would have like

Date: Reason Country of Visit
2015 - 2016 Study Canada
2016 - current Work Canada
2016 - 2016 Flag poll US

Instead of just

Date: Reason Country of Visit
2015 - current Study Canada
No harm mentioning that, makes no difference to your application.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I just need some clarification:

1. In my personal history, there are several gaps, like I started a job in January but due to first 3 month of probationary period, I've experience letter from 4th month....what should I write? Stating it from Jan and explain the situation in LOE would be fine? Btw, this job is not relevant and I didn't use it for points calculation.

2. I don't have exact date of many things, like starting and ending date of my education, address history etc, what should be best to do in this case?

3. I didn't add any education prior to my bachelor, which has no impact in points calculations. is that ok?

that's it so far, really appreciate any kind of help

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me with these two questions.

1. I got my PCC in August 2016. Have not stepped out of this country afterwards. Is it okay to use that or do I need another one?

2. For education history/activities, how do you write month for your completed degree programs? for e.g., we had our exams for a one year program (2007-08) in April 2008 the result of which was announced in June 2008 (as per the date stamped on the mark sheet). So do I write say May 2007 to April 2008; or May 2007 to June 2008?

This would have a cascading effect on the way I write for the degree programs that follow cz either I would need to indicate May 2008- April 2010 in the former case, or July 2008-June 2010 for the latter.

Thank you,
J

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akryptik said:
I just need some clarification:

1. In my personal history, there are several gaps, like I started a job in January but due to first 3 month of probationary period, I've experience letter from 4th month....what should I write? Stating it from Jan and explain the situation in LOE would be fine? Btw, this job is not relevant and I didn't use it for points calculation.

2. I don't have exact date of many things, like starting and ending date of my education, address history etc, what should be best to do in this case?

3. I didn't add any education prior to my bachelor, which has no impact in points calculations. is that ok?

that's it so far, really appreciate any kind of help
1 - You can put work from start date to whenever your probationary period ended.
2 - Fill them up to your best capabilities.
3 - Yes, this is fine.

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Hello, I got ITA on December 22. I'm trying to find a document checklist but I just can't... can you tell me where I can find it?

I thought I need to take medical exam, police certificate etc upfront, but there's no pages mentioning all that kind of things. Plus, I couldn't find any attachments uploading pages (like LOE, proof of funds, etc...)

If I police certificate, I think I need to be hurry D:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to fill out the forms first, once you're finish and click continue you will see the document checklist.

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
DelPiero07 said:
You have to fill out the forms first, once you're finish and click continue you will see the document checklist.
I see. Thank you!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasmohra said:
Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me with these two questions.

1. I got my PCC in August 2016. Have not stepped out of this country afterwards. Is it okay to use that or do I need another one?

Valid only for 6 months counting from the date mentioned on that PCC.

2. For education history/activities, how do you write month for your completed degree programs? for e.g., we had our exams for a one year program (2007-08) in April 2008 the result of which was announced in June 2008 (as per the date stamped on the mark sheet). So do I write say May 2007 to April 2008; or May 2007 to June 2008?

June would do.

This would have a cascading effect on the way I write for the degree programs that follow cz either I would need to indicate May 2008- April 2010 in the former case, or July 2008-June 2010 for the latter.

Thank you,
J

Nicotugz

Jun 26, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
Asivad Anac said:
No harm mentioning that, makes no difference to your application.
Thanks!

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi

After reading multiple threads , i am a little bit confused about my educational credational and needs an advice to what should be best for me.

I have a masters degree from Canada and this is for which i am calming points. I do have a bacholar's degree from outside Canada but its not evaluated by WES and i am not calming points for that either.
Do you think i should enter this under my education history section? I am confused, what if i enter it without WES and CIC will reject my application saying its incomplete due to non evaluation of bachorl's degree. Although i am not even asking to consider it. And if i don't declare this education , what if CIC will reject saying failure to disclose all the details of past education.
What should i Do?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jawadchoudary said:
Hi

After reading multiple threads , i am a little bit confused about my educational credational and needs an advice to what should be best for me.

I have a masters degree from Canada and this is for which i am calming points. I do have a bacholar's degree from outside Canada but its not evaluated by WES and i am not calming points for that either.
Do you think i should enter this under my education history section? I am confused, what if i enter it without WES and CIC will reject my application saying its incomplete due to non evaluation of bachorl's degree. Although i am not even asking to consider it. And if i don't declare this education , what if CIC will reject saying failure to disclose all the details of past education.
What should i Do?
Add it in the personal history section.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Add it in the personal history section.
Agree.

You aren't claiming points for that degree so it is irrelevant to this application. Definitely not grounds for refusal.