+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
sappy486 said:
Please clarify,

In personal History section how do we answer the below questions if we have selected Unemployed from the activity type.

1. Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)
2. Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate.
I was in the same sitution, as couple of times i was unemployed and my wife is curretnly house wife. So i entered N/A under these two category's. And wrote a short description under explanation tab.

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hypermilantix said:
Hi guys!!

Could you please clarify the following issue:

I got ITA under CEC.

In every NOC, there is an "employment requirement" under the responsibility.

Do i need to prove that employment requirement?

or Just Reference letter is good???

Thanks in advance!!
I might have the answer to your question, but I am still not clear what you are trying to ask. Could you be a little bit more specific?

Khan87

Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need help.

I made my express entry profile basis my current job wherein I have experience of 3 years. I got the nomination + ITA on same score.
Now while I am filling my PR application form, there is a section called work history..
Should I be mentioning my previous job details there or filling in current job details should be enough?

Please assist.

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hey,

What to do if my employer is not willing to write number of hours performed per week on the letter or if the job is full time. They only write that the job is permanent. And they consider that it covers everything.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Khan87 said:
Need help.

I made my express entry profile basis my current job wherein I have experience of 3 years. I got the nomination + ITA on same score.
Now while I am filling my PR application form, there is a section called work history..
Should I be mentioning my previous job details there or filling in current job details should be enough?

Please assist.
The info you provided in the EE profile is the one that requires documents (i e current job)

Now in personal history you should mention all your jobs last 10 years, even the ones you aren't claiming pts for, no need to get documents for these since you didnt claim pts for them.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It would sound stupid, how can i change the information that i have submitted when accepting the ITA ,when i move my cursor on the name field it doesn't let me change ? im wondering what does that start over button let you do? start the application over or something else ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
It would sound stupid, how can i change the information that i have submitted when accepting the ITA ,when i move my cursor on the name field it doesn't let me change ? im wondering what does that start over button let you do? start the application over or something else ?
"Modify Family Information" will let you change your name.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
"Modify Family Information" will let you change your name.
Hello DelPiero, thanks and i can change it , but remember i have first name last name issue (have full name in given name on passport ) and no surname on passport , and you advised we can put full name in given name section and leave surname field blank ? i did that but it is asking me to put something in surname too ? please advise , thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Hello DelPiero, thanks and i can change it , but remember i have first name last name issue (have full name in given name on passport ) and no surname on passport , and you advised we can put full name in given name section and leave surname field blank ? i did that but it is asking me to put something in surname too ? please advise , thanks
No no, my advice was the opposite. Leave the given name section blank and put your full name in the surname field.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
No no, my advice was the opposite. Leave the given name section blank and put your full name in the surname field.
oh i see , but wouldn't that complicate things? as in passport the full name is in Given NAME field? so when agent will look at the passport it will be totally opposite ? what you think ? ???

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
oh i see , but wouldn't that complicate things? as in passport the full name is in Given NAME field? so when agent will look at the passport it will be totally opposite ? what you think ? ???
If anything you can write a LOE explaining that the system wouldn't let you leave the surname field blank and that you followed CIC instructions (the link I gave you).

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
If anything you can write a LOE explaining that the system wouldn't let you leave the surname field blank and that you followed CIC instructions (the link I gave you).
Yes i do have that link , thank you so much for clarifying that and helping , your the best . :)

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i have a question. After, filling out your personal information and everything ,and when we proceed to the 2nd step ( document checklist) does the information that we have submitted(personal info) gets submitted and we cannot change it later or something ? or can we change/modify any information until we submit the actual application along with all documents? please clarify . Thank you.

Khan87

Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heathcliff77 said:
The info you provided in the EE profile is the one that requires documents (i e current job)

Now in personal history you should mention all your jobs last 10 years, even the ones you aren't claiming pts for, no need to get documents for these since you didnt claim pts for them.

Thanks a Ton.
So I'll be mentioning only current job in work history.. rest in personal history.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
OMG_Chakromakro said:
guys i have a question. After, filling out your personal information and everything ,and when we proceed to the 2nd step ( document checklist) does the information that we have submitted(personal info) gets submitted and we cannot change it later or something ? or can we change/modify any information until we submit the actual application along with all documents? please clarify . Thank you.
You can edit it any number of times till final submission and payment.